Author Topic: Stance problem  (Read 286 times)

Tandy0180

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Stance problem
« on: November 25, 2020, 02:44:23 PM »
So I have been skating only for a little while now, but I'm encountering a bit of a problem. So I used to longboard when i was younger and i pushed mongo when, but when i started skating i forced myself to a regular stance. I only know a few really simple tricks such as fakie shove it, shove it, boneless etc. I've been trying to learn ollies for a while now but my progress is really slow and I can't really do em. But when I tried to ollie in a goofy stance the other day, in 5 minutes my ollies were already better when doing it goofy then doing it regular. So now I am at a turning point where i have to choose to either force myself to switch my stance and relearn these "simple" tricks or to try really hard to learn ollies regular. Also I've noticed when doing ollies in my regular stance i really have to think about them and they dont come "natural" but when i do them goofy it comes way more natural and i just do them. If you guys have some advice please let me know!! (and i've heard that i should practice both i really want to focus on 1 thing first)