Author Topic: WHAT VIDEO IS THIS SONG IN???  (Read 589 times)

Publicenemynu3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
WHAT VIDEO IS THIS SONG IN???
« on: November 27, 2020, 09:37:31 PM »
Made an account out of hope that someone here knows what video this song is in

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CY1kq29K5k

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
Re: WHAT VIDEO IS THIS SONG IN???
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 07:00:29 PM »
No idea, but that was ceremony’s last good album. Not a fan of new wave ceremony.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 07:23:02 PM »
I don't think it is, go ahead and use it. If I was going to create a false memory I would put it in an older Foundation video, maybe Barbarians at the Gate. That or Debbie does Blockhead

codymacfan

• Rep: 21
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 02:39:44 PM »
Not gonna lie, I spent a good 30 minutes seeing if I could brute-force google search this, and nothing came up.

This guy has been spending a lot of time trying to find it:

Expand Quote
has anyone skated to frankie knuckles? i have a vague memory of chris milic and 'the whistle song' but skatevideosite's convinced it doesn't exist
[close]

Good luck finding out.

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out who skated to Ceremony's "Into the Wayside/Sick" for like 5 years now. I swear someone skated to it. Skatevideo site couldn't even help me.

Video was probably around 2013 since this is when he first asked. Doesn't sound like a major brand video:

since we're on the topic of independent videos: what video was it where someone skated to CEREMONY's "into the wayside part. 1/sick"? it's been driving me fucking bananas and I need that video.

I'm being completely biased here but any homie video out of Arizona gets me hyped to go skate.

I hope you and doublesteveburger find closure

Grind King Rims

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 11:57:20 AM »
Might as well @ him in case he now knows.

@doublesteveburger do you remember which video had this song?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 07:49:26 PM »
Holy shit I literally just popped this into the CD player in my car and day dreamed of editing a part to it today. I never found out who skated to it but I swear I watched an edit years ago with it and being jealous. Use it dude.
Hell, use Roy Orbinson’s “In Dreams”, too. Nothing is fucking sacred but the blood of Christ to us.