Author Topic: Cory Kennedy #RELEASE DATE#  (Read 12231 times)

figureitout

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
Re: Cory Kennedy #RELEASE DATE#
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2020, 04:32:14 PM »

what's up with the Mudman's appearance? Gotta get his muddy little piglets into every televised skating event?!

Can't say i'll watch any more skatenesinformant

lombard st.

• Rep: -4
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2020, 04:42:47 PM »
If you can't give Cory a second chance, I'd be curious to know your opinion of Ali Boulala.

I was going to mention this, I guess people are more tolerant of vehicular manslaughter these days.

alecjahr

• Rep: -108
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2020, 06:12:16 PM »
I, too, think the constant mental anguish knowing a poor, devastatingly destructive decision you made killed one of your close friends (regardless of their decision to get in the car) would be more punishment than many more years in prison.

If you can't give Cory a second chance, I'd be curious to know your opinion of Ali Boulala.

i think people have forgiven Ali long ago

veritas

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2020, 06:39:21 PM »
Who actually watches this guys videos?

People who think the industry is so small that we have to continue supporting bums who kill their friends "accidentally" because they put out good video parts in the past.

Drunk driving isnt an accident. People who drink and get behind the wheel are selfish pieces of shit. I wonder how sympathetic people would be if he plowed into some 12 year old girl on a bike and killed her.

It really isnt that hard to not kill your friends, just try thinking of other people and how your decisions might affect them.

busch

• Rep: 74
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2020, 03:37:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Who actually watches this guys videos?
[close]

People who think the industry is so small that we have to continue supporting bums who kill their friends "accidentally" because they put out good video parts in the past.

Drunk driving isnt an accident. People who drink and get behind the wheel are selfish pieces of shit. I wonder how sympathetic people would be if he plowed into some 12 year old girl on a bike and killed her.

It really isnt that hard to not kill your friends, just try thinking of other people and how your decisions might affect them.
That 12 year old girl likely wouldn’t have been partying with and knowingly getting in the car with Corey Kennedy that night. I love P-Stone more than Corey as far as skating is concerned but they were both at fault here. Unfortunately Corey was more at fault than Preston and Preston suffered the consequences. It really sucks, p Stone is the best guy ever. I do not advocate drinking and driving but you have the choice to not get in the car. Corey wasn’t “blacked out” based on the BAC and P stone and his poor poor family suffered. I love and support them all and I will continue to do so.

If you think Corey isn’t one of the most hurting dudes on earth you’re tripping. He has his sentence for life, just like Ali, it’s called guilt. He killed a friend and will likely never be the same. He’s done his time, he’s not a violent threat to society, let him out to skate if he chooses or atleast make a positive impact on his community who hopefully still has his back. I do.

theblandest

• Rep: 12
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2020, 08:26:38 PM »
I know a girl that drove drunk and got into a wreck that killed both of her passengers and the driver of the car that she drove into. Spent a night in jail supposedly and then I seen her a few days after wasted at a bar my gf and I were getting dinner at. She still posts on her snapchat being drunk at bars but never once have I seen her make an apology or act remorseful. I don't know how that is even remotely legal.
Cory didn't act like this. He's doing time and everything I have seen or heard about him makes me believe that he's genuinely sorry and is doing his best to make amends. I hope he comes out swinging although I really do not care for the dude's skating all that much.

Brguy

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2020, 10:12:29 PM »
I know a girl that drove drunk and got into a wreck that killed both of her passengers and the driver of the car that she drove into. Spent a night in jail supposedly and then I seen her a few days after wasted at a bar my gf and I were getting dinner at. She still posts on her snapchat being drunk at bars but never once have I seen her make an apology or act remorseful. I don't know how that is even remotely legal.
Cory didn't act like this. He's doing time and everything I have seen or heard about him makes me believe that he's genuinely sorry and is doing his best to make amends. I hope he comes out swinging although I really do not care for the dude's skating all that much.
Drowning your guilt in booze isn't ilegal, neither is being an asshole. Unless you do it while driving.

homegrown83

• Rep: -83
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2020, 07:22:58 AM »

There must be more to the story or she had the best attorney in the world.

jigga man

• Rep: 4
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2020, 07:36:06 AM »
let he who has driven w/out drinking cast the first stone. that didn't come out right. who amongst us has never had a few beers and drove home? RIP to P-Stone
come home soon Corey.
and come back to Slap, Tobey.  :)

Frank and Fred

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2020, 08:46:54 AM »
Crailtap, re-release his Phawt shape, send proceeds to road safety campaigns.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2020, 10:03:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There must be more to the story or she had the best attorney in the world.

Pretty sure the girl who drove Phil Shao off a cliff and left him there didn’t do any time.