Author Topic: Deathwish Uncrossed Video  (Read 24779 times)

OldieButFrenchie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
Re: Deathwish Uncrossed Video
« Reply #360 on: December 11, 2020, 12:12:33 AM »
crazy this is already gone from the first page of Photos/Video....
Finally got around to watching this last night, nothing bad to say. This should become a classic really.

My only gripe might be I would have liked more tranny footage from Delfino. He's fun to watch in a pool. Shit, if they do a "rough cut" of his part, it'll be nerve-racking for real.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #361 on: December 11, 2020, 01:01:48 AM »
Still don’t know wtf “uncrossed” means

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #362 on: December 11, 2020, 06:09:56 AM »
Finally got around to watching this last night, nothing bad to say. This should become a classic really.

My only gripe might be I would have liked more tranny footage from Delfino. He's fun to watch in a pool. Shit, if they do a "rough cut" of his part, it'll be nerve-racking for real.

Just the thought of this is fucking terrifying.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #363 on: December 11, 2020, 10:09:33 AM »

agree about the classic

so many heavy tricks. foy's front crook opener was bonkers

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #364 on: December 11, 2020, 08:58:17 PM »

This is the unanimous best video of the year. Until a video comes out a week later and is the new unanimous best video of the year. The internet man...
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #365 on: December 15, 2020, 02:58:19 AM »
Too lazy to take screenshots but when Jamie Foy is doing the front feeble down that rail that Rowley first boardslid, the stationary camera filming the fisheye angle is visible @ 19:40, but then disappears @ 19:45. I can't tell if they photoshopped it out of the clip or he did the grind twice, but judging by his roll away arms I think all three angles are from the same try.

Did anyone else notice this or am I just losing it? (the only 2 possible options)

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 432
« Reply #366 on: December 15, 2020, 03:05:10 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This is the unanimous best video of the year. Until a video comes out a week later and is the new unanimous best video of the year. The internet man...

You made this prophetic comment before the new Johnny Wilson edit came out, didn't you? Well done.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #367 on: December 15, 2020, 03:36:55 AM »
Too lazy to take screenshots but when Jamie Foy is doing the front feeble down that rail that Rowley first boardslid, the stationary camera filming the fisheye angle is visible @ 19:40, but then disappears @ 19:45. I can't tell if they photoshopped it out of the clip or he did the grind twice, but judging by his roll away arms I think all three angles are from the same try.

Did anyone else notice this or am I just losing it? (the only 2 possible options)

Videos do this quite often. I see it in Emerica videos quite a bit as they love a stationary shot. First one I noticed was Reynolds in Stay Gold, both the nollie inward heel and noseslide bigspin at 1:25

https://youtu.be/Zk6mLWyen-w?t=85

« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 08:28:36 AM by Billy Bitchcakes »
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #368 on: December 15, 2020, 06:32:20 AM »

The Nine Club talked about this too. But it's super easy to edit stuff out of a stationary shot. That's why the camera is edited out on the tripod shot and not the fisheye angle.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #369 on: December 16, 2020, 03:44:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Videos do this quite often. I see it in Emerica videos quite a bit as they love a stationary shot. First one I noticed was Reynolds in Stay Gold, both the nollie inward heel and noseslide bigspin at 1:25

Interesting I would of never noticed that.

China's switch 360 flip ender in Spinning Away is the same
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #370 on: March 09, 2021, 08:18:02 PM »
taylor kirbys part was nuts, when the second song hit, i kept thinking each trick was the ender and it just kept going. he had enders but his ender ender was sick.

kinda wild that shake junts editing style has subsumed deathwish's branding, but i think thats ok. this video feels like a classic capital S Skate Video. Feels like we haven't had one of those in a while.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #371 on: March 09, 2021, 08:27:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Interesting I would of never noticed that.

China's switch 360 flip ender in Spinning Away is the same

Noticed this on Dickson's switch flip at 11:22. 99% sure its the same try as the lens angle that follows, but they cut the person filming lens out. I think if it's shot from a tripod angle, it's pretty easy to mask someone out.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #372 on: March 10, 2021, 06:15:30 AM »
They better have some rough cuts of this shit coming out
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.