Author Topic: Pizza skateboards on element flatbar theft?  (Read 8652 times)

Blueabyssofthisss

cosmicgypsies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
Re: Pizza skateboards on element flatbar theft?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2020, 09:13:55 AM »
tldr meme pages doing some bullshit

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2020, 09:14:45 AM »
ask them on instagram like a man

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 09:18:22 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIbFcGBlOeJ/?igshid=erwz0f1m05wz
What’s this all about

meme pages being hilarious. #skatestoppizzaskateboards campaign lets get it public, promoted, and executed :)

Personally I love @frontlipbigspin, @varifriedaccount, @grindqueentruckco, and alike. Among other things calling out the garbage bullshit plaguing our beloved skateboard industry 

conqueso

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 09:29:01 AM »
not surprised. pizza skateboards mere existence is a crime against humanity

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 10:24:45 AM »
Free Pizza decks at Garage and they still can’t sell them.

https://garageskateshop.com/collections/decks/products/pizza-burrito-8-375-deck

Baby on Board

• Rep: 33
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 12:17:41 PM »
Little bit of backstory on this, looks like two meme pages had been planning to have a “game of skate” on a skatepark flatbar to settle who had the best skate meme page. But the pizza guys caught a whiff of this and decided to steal this skateparks flatbar and try to sell it off on their Instagram. Basically whoever runs pizza is a little mark ass bitch

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2020, 12:41:13 PM »
Little bit of backstory on this, looks like two meme pages had been planning to have a “game of skate” on a skatepark flatbar to settle who had the best skate meme page. But the pizza guys caught a whiff of this and decided to steal this skateparks flatbar and try to sell it off on their Instagram. Basically whoever runs pizza is a little mark ass bitch
is it actually real tho?  I interpreted it that they were all in on it together and this is just some stupid internet theater.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2020, 12:43:23 PM »
I guess when the woodshop sends an email with phrases like "90 days past due" and "in arrears" and "Fair Debt Collection Practices Act", you create a smaller, more manageable crisis by stealing a flatbar.

sk8bat

• Rep: -97
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2020, 01:25:01 PM »
 Fuck Pizza Skateboards. There guy David Oakley came up to Seattle for a bit to get away from rape allegations. Stole money from me in a game of skate and got himself banned from the courts. Was posting clips of fucking with homeless people. He eventually got run out of Seattle. There shit is discount mall garbage. No shops should carry there trash.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2020, 01:33:58 PM »
*their
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

sk8bat

jigga man

• Rep: 4
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2020, 01:51:36 PM »
 pizza skateboards-gate

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2020, 02:22:33 PM »
Fuck Pizza Skateboards. There guy David Oakley came up to Seattle for a bit to get away from rape allegations. Stole money from me in a game of skate and got himself banned from the courts. Was posting clips of fucking with homeless people. He eventually got run out of Seattle. There shit is discount mall garbage. No shops should carry there trash.

aint u the person whos going on about tony hawk supporting rapists yet you're out here playing games of skate with accused rapists for money?

sk8bat

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2020, 02:54:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

aint u the person whos going on about tony hawk supporting rapists yet you're out here playing games of skate with accused rapists for money?
I didnt know about the rape allegations until after I complained to the shop about him being a thief.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2020, 02:59:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

dannyprovolone

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2020, 02:59:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I didnt know about the rape allegations until after I complained to the shop about him being a thief.
sounds like something a rapist would say

sk8bat

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2020, 03:03:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
sounds like something a rapist would say
No it doesn’t. You sound like one of the pizza bitches complaining about the truth

cky enthusiast

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2020, 03:03:36 PM »
i’m gonna start pool sharking games of skate w/ $ on them by pretending to only know how to do shitty kick flips and then hustle them with my arsenal of boneless variations

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2020, 03:16:06 PM »
I also found his whore slut mother Shannon Passafiume on social media and complained to her about her bitch son, but all she wanted to talk about was getting it in the ass and sucking on my dick. Maybe next time I’m in Sacramento I’ll give her a call but usually don’t fuck with cheap whores

Hi, David. Seems we got some mommy issues boiling over here.

sk8bat

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2020, 03:22:27 PM »
i’m gonna start pool sharking games of skate w/ $ on them by pretending to only know how to do shitty kick flips and then hustle them with my arsenal of boneless variations
Just don’t leave the money out in a pot, like skate or dice. He did a big spin first trick, and when I looked up after playing defense he was already scurrying off like a rodent, like the kids in Jesse Vieiras security guard beat down video. They like to cause trouble and then scurry off like rats.

sk8bat

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2020, 03:28:23 PM »
The story gets better when I find his punk ass in Spain traveling with a dude on Sausage. Long story short. I got my fucking 10 bucks back from the rapist punk. Someone up here had to wipe his disgusting ass. He was getting huf shoes so I complained to HUf, he said “bye” and blocked me,so I put a fucking hex on hiss. About 2 years ago. That punk kid motherfucker David Oakley is a disgusting, despicable, thief rapist. The more I read the more I get why this little fucker exists. Fuck that shop in Sacramento PLA. He’s says David Oakley is his bitch and gonna call his pussy bitch ass Tony at 35north in Seattle. Fuck that shop. They’re the one responsible for hooking the thief rapist up with Huf shoes

sk8bat

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2020, 03:33:55 PM »
People are telling me it’s the rep. I thought, think it should be the shop. Tony at 35north is a bitch. He likes hooking up all the rapist thief jock fuckwad assholes. I heard there’s some kind of rape quota you gotta get to be on his squad. You gotta try and rip on as many people as you can when working there. You gotta be a complete fuckwad. Just my experience

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2020, 03:35:04 PM »
The story gets better when I find his punk ass in Spain traveling with a dude on Sausage. Long story short. I got my fucking 10 bucks back from the rapist punk. Someone up here had to wipe his disgusting ass. He was getting huf shoes so I complained to HUf, he said “bye” and blocked me,so I put a fucking hex on hiss. About 2 years ago. That punk kid motherfucker David Oakley is a disgusting, despicable, thief rapist. The more I read the more I get why this little fucker exists. Fuck that shop in Sacramento PLA. He’s says David Oakley is his bitch and gonna call his pussy bitch ass Tony at 35north in Seattle. Fuck that shop. They’re the one responsible for hooking the thief rapist up with Huf shoes
Dude has been off 35th for years you fucking moron
Also if you’re gonna bash Tony like that why are you still in this fucking city lmao

sk8bat

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2020, 03:39:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Dude has been off 35th for years you fucking moron
Also if you’re gonna bash Tony like that why are you still in this fucking city lmao
They claim he was never on. Black market skates, ATS, gravity, even 35th Ave is dope. The vans store downtown. I buy tons of shit there. Why would I leave a city cause some asshole runs one of the worst skate shops in the city? That doesn’t make any sense. Just sharing my experience. I spent a ton of money there for them to just talk trash. All you pieces of shit came here to complain also. Tony can’t even skate. He’s got nuthin.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2020, 03:40:47 PM »

Okay but I think we can all agree that a guy on Pizza traveling with a guy on Sausage sounds kinda delicious.

sk8bat

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2020, 03:43:21 PM »
Also it’s pretty lame he stole 35th Ave name and decided to drag them in the mud instead of just doing his own thing. I’ll drive to Portland to shrunken head before I’d buy any of his generic 35th north brand. I bet he’s stocked up on all the latest pizza bullshit.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2020, 03:45:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Just don’t leave the money out in a pot, like skate or dice. He did a big spin first trick, and when I looked up after playing defense he was already scurrying off like a rodent, like the kids in Jesse Vieiras security guard beat down video. They like to cause trouble and then scurry off like rats.

you got wallet inspectored

sk8bat

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2020, 03:47:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Okay but I think we can all agree that a guy on Pizza traveling with a guy on Sausage sounds kinda delicious.
It is completely ridiculous. Lol.sausage is ok. This pizza brand though is not just ruining skateboarding, they’re also ruining pizza.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2020, 03:55:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Since Chase Webb is of Pizza, maybe there's room for a Doug Saladino guest model?
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.