Author Topic: Pizza skateboards on element flatbar theft?  (Read 8654 times)

sk8bat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -97
Re: Pizza skateboards on element flatbar theft?
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2020, 03:57:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i’m gonna start pool sharking games of skate w/ $ on them by pretending to only know how to do shitty kick flips and then hustle them with my arsenal of boneless variations
[close]
Just don’t leave the money out in a pot, like skate or dice. He did a big spin first trick, and when I looked up after playing defense he was already scurrying off like a rodent, like the kids in Jesse Vieiras security guard beat down video. They like to cause trouble and then scurry off like rats.
[close]

you got wallet inspectored
Totally. I don’t know what that means but just don’t know why anyone would do that. It’s worth 10 bucks knowing who the worst parasite with a whore mother in skateboarding is, but also I got my 10 bucks back, but still my duty as a skateboarder to continue assassinating his punk ass whenever possible.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2020, 04:30:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The story gets better when I find his punk ass in Spain traveling with a dude on Sausage. Long story short. I got my fucking 10 bucks back from the rapist punk. Someone up here had to wipe his disgusting ass. He was getting huf shoes so I complained to HUf, he said “bye” and blocked me,so I put a fucking hex on hiss. About 2 years ago. That punk kid motherfucker David Oakley is a disgusting, despicable, thief rapist. The more I read the more I get why this little fucker exists. Fuck that shop in Sacramento PLA. He’s says David Oakley is his bitch and gonna call his pussy bitch ass Tony at 35north in Seattle. Fuck that shop. They’re the one responsible for hooking the thief rapist up with Huf shoes
[close]

Okay but I think we can all agree that a guy on Pizza traveling with a guy on Sausage sounds kinda delicious.
[close]

Since Chase Webb is of Pizza, maybe there's room for a Doug Saladino guest model?
how fucking dare you. everyone knows doug saladino does NOT belong on pizza. you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

shredder sequel

• Rep: 58
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2020, 05:41:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The story gets better when I find his punk ass in Spain traveling with a dude on Sausage. Long story short. I got my fucking 10 bucks back from the rapist punk. Someone up here had to wipe his disgusting ass. He was getting huf shoes so I complained to HUf, he said “bye” and blocked me,so I put a fucking hex on hiss. About 2 years ago. That punk kid motherfucker David Oakley is a disgusting, despicable, thief rapist. The more I read the more I get why this little fucker exists. Fuck that shop in Sacramento PLA. He’s says David Oakley is his bitch and gonna call his pussy bitch ass Tony at 35north in Seattle. Fuck that shop. They’re the one responsible for hooking the thief rapist up with Huf shoes
[close]

Okay but I think we can all agree that a guy on Pizza traveling with a guy on Sausage sounds kinda delicious.
[close]

Since Chase Webb is of Pizza, maybe there's room for a Doug Saladino guest model?
[close]
how fucking dare you. everyone knows doug saladino does NOT belong on pizza. you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Twanked and Danked rides for Doug Saladino on pizza in the butt sucking thread.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2020, 05:46:10 PM »
all this talk of mr. saladino i just want to say - i really miss gay on these boards and i hope he’s doing well

hot take

• Rep: -57
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2020, 06:54:40 PM »
Those skateboard meme pages are super corny. Like those dudes are major corn balls. Imagine your life is eat sleep breathe something and you can’t even lock in on a smith grind.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2020, 08:07:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Dude has been off 35th for years you fucking moron
Also if you’re gonna bash Tony like that why are you still in this fucking city lmao
[close]
They claim he was never on. Black market skates, ATS, gravity, even 35th Ave is dope. The vans store downtown. I buy tons of shit there. Why would I leave a city cause some asshole runs one of the worst skate shops in the city? That doesn’t make any sense. Just sharing my experience. I spent a ton of money there for them to just talk trash. All you pieces of shit came here to complain also. Tony can’t even skate. He’s got nuthin.
maybe since you're the only person i've ever heard bash on tony, just maybe, you're the asshole?
also, 11:44 for tony footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjzpsEM6PkQ

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2020, 08:16:19 PM »
People are telling me it’s the rep. I thought, think it should be the shop. Tony at 35north is a bitch. He likes hooking up all the rapist thief jock fuckwad assholes. I heard there’s some kind of rape quota you gotta get to be on his squad. You gotta try and rip on as many people as you can when working there. You gotta be a complete fuckwad. Just my experience
somehow didn't see this one. you are a moron beyond comprehension and it's amazing you can't grasp that
can't believe i still respond to this dude lmao

sk8bat

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2020, 09:03:59 PM »
That footage is super weak, and over 15 years old. Its embarrassing. There's a reason he never shows his face around the courts. I am definitely not the only one that talks shit on that kook.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2020, 09:16:14 PM »
That footage is super weak, and over 15 years old. Its embarrassing. There's a reason he never shows his face around the courts. I am definitely not the only one that talks shit on that kook.
looks like you never learned math either
you rip man dope style, knee bend was very necessary
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHefUVVFned/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

sk8bat

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2020, 09:20:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Thats just fucking around on a curb. I don't own a skate shop and pretend. Still more than Tony's got.

Firesauce

• Rep: -6
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2020, 09:51:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Thats just fucking around on a curb. I don't own a skate shop and pretend. Still more than Tony's got.

That extra steeze made the clip lol

sk8bat

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2020, 09:53:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

The caption is "this curb is slutty like David Oakley's mom" it's more about the curb being a slut, than the actual skating, but glad you like my art.

Sandygoat

• Rep: -45
  • THE BIGGEST SHALOMIE
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2020, 09:57:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Fuck Pizza Skateboards. There guy David Oakley came up to Seattle for a bit to get away from rape allegations. Stole money from me in a game of skate and got himself banned from the courts. Was posting clips of fucking with homeless people. He eventually got run out of Seattle. There shit is discount mall garbage. No shops should carry there trash.
[close]

aint u the person whos going on about tony hawk supporting rapists yet you're out here playing games of skate with accused rapists for money?
Bro trust me he was just trying take to the rapist's money no other ulterior motives

Cellular

• Rep: 16
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2020, 05:46:53 PM »
lmao i dmd them to steal our local flatbar and they said i wont do shit.  ik they wont come here so whats some shit i can send them to fuck with em

I mean he is kinda doing dog drugs so I fuck with it

sketchyrider

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2020, 06:52:19 PM »
i’m gonna start pool sharking games of skate w/ $ on them by pretending to only know how to do shitty kick flips and then hustle them with my arsenal of boneless variations

some little kid used to have a routine like this at an indoor park that's long gone, really did a good job of looking sketchy on purpose.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2020, 09:51:34 PM »
I dunno why I’m shocked this hasn’t been two pages of intellectual discourse, but here we are
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2020, 10:29:16 PM »
Those skateboard meme pages are super corny. Like those dudes are major corn balls. Imagine your life is eat sleep breathe something and you can’t even lock in on a smith grind.

I'd love see these meme pages screen times. No way they ain't clocking close to 18 hours a day on Instagram.

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2020, 03:20:13 AM »
Who bets money on a game of skate?

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2020, 04:10:07 AM »

People with friends.

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2020, 04:53:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

People with friends.

Based on my weak flatground skills, everyone wants to be my friend then

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2020, 05:25:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

People with friends.
Back when I was a teen, we would pile in the whip and just hang out at this Zumiez across from the real skate shop. We would challenge everyone that bought a board to game of skate for cash. I guess people thought we were gonna suck at first glance because we always had the most beat, hand-me-down set ups with dirty griptape and 35mm wheels. Win and buy gear and bud at the real shop. I remember at one point the manager offered some of us jobs on the couch and we all laughed at him... then I joined the army lol

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2020, 06:27:21 AM »
I unfollowed frontlipbigspin after about a week as every time i logged into instagram my feed had about 6000 new posts from them repeating the same 5 jokes. Skate related memes have generally always been pretty terrible. idk if whoever ran that page could exercise a bit of quality control instead of spamming out every single idea that comes into their head then it might be funny
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2020, 07:54:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

People with friends.
[close]
Back when I was a teen, we would pile in the whip and just hang out at this Zumiez across from the real skate shop. We would challenge everyone that bought a board to game of skate for cash. I guess people thought we were gonna suck at first glance because we always had the most beat, hand-me-down set ups with dirty griptape and 35mm wheels. Win and buy gear and bud at the real shop. I remember at one point the manager offered some of us jobs on the couch and we all laughed at him... then I joined the army lol

I sometimes go into Zumiez in the Outlets by my house to look for discount sneakers, but I have since stopped because the sales people won’t leave you the fuck alone. The last time the kid working there asked ‘what size are you looking for?’ While I was rummaging. I couldn’t be mad at him as I knew he hated having to ask a grown man if he needed help looking for shoes, but why is this Zumiez culture? It’s one thing to be helpful and moms really need help, but why do they bother everyone that walks into the store? Most people don’t want to be bothered when they shop but Zumiez employees are forced into becoming your shopping buddy. I don’t understand.

Crailslideyoface

• Rep: 37
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2020, 11:20:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Heard they both got on Breadstix after
Getting cucked by your hero on acid is TIGHT.

Firesauce

• Rep: -6
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2020, 11:57:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
The caption is "this curb is slutty like David Oakley's mom" it's more about the curb being a slut, than the actual skating, but glad you like my art.

Idk caption didn’t hit as hard as the drip

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2020, 02:24:38 PM »
what is happening in here, who are all you idiots

lombard st.

• Rep: -4
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2020, 04:14:39 PM »
pizza skateboards mere existence is a crime against humanity

euro tm

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2020, 11:46:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

you are such a fuckin nutsack bud

Hopeless

• Rep: -1
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2020, 06:14:13 AM »
Expand Quote
pizza skateboards mere existence is a crime against humanity
[close]

Gasstationgarry

• Rep: 0
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2020, 12:19:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Last dude I knew who faked the knee bend after a trick ended up being a rapist so like, kinda sus
blob:https://imgur.com/99a29482-a4b4-4bd4-935b-d63d9db0e647