Author Topic: Louisville KY over the holidays  (Read 521 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Louisville KY over the holidays
« on: December 10, 2020, 09:37:11 AM »
My family decided to spend the 22nd-26th in Louisville this year. I think we all thought that we'd be past COVID, but that isn't the case, so I'm hoping some people here can suggest some fun things to do while we're there. I'd really like to hit the big extreme park downtown if the weather is decent. On their site it says it's closed for COVID, but I didn't know if that was true, or if there is any kind of enforcement keeping people out. I also don't know what Kentucky's COVID restrictions are for restaurants, bars, and other attractions. I'm really hoping it's going to be more than four days of just chilling inside an airbnb, so let me know what there is to do around town. Staying in Cherokee Triangle, so if theres any cool spots around there, definitely let me know.

Esmith5488

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 390
Re: Louisville KY over the holidays
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 06:29:05 PM »
The big park is sick and the new Albany park across the bridge looks nice but I haven’t been to Louisville in a while. Visit home skateshop and they can get you sorted. Breslin park is a new one as well.

No clue what’s open though

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1558
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 08:24:06 AM »
Make sure you go to home and support the homies. Extreme park is fun and there’s a fun transition heavy park in mt Washington I believe. Designed for bikes more so but it’s fun and has a neat little bowl.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Bizarro Jerry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 03:52:31 PM »
Honestly make the trip to the New Albany park. It's just on the other side of the Ohio river. Home is solid and has a great selection.