Author Topic: GODSPEED Trailer  (Read 5178 times)

QUSH

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -32
Re: GODSPEED Trailer
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2020, 10:59:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hope to never see TJ in a clip ever again. Dude's so cringeworthy with everything he does. He should've been a basketball player, he would be perfect for it.
[close]
if you’re gonna be racist, say the shit with your chest, fuck your weak subtlety
[close]

You would love that wouldn't you? The only subtlety is your mind buddy. I have nothing racist to say, TJ is arrogant and so are ball players. Don't make my post out to be something that it's not, just because your insecurities bleed out onto your keyboard doesn't mean every else does as well. Don't call me a racist because I'm far from it.

you're so fucking stupid just stop talking

themeangreen

• Rep: -75
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2020, 01:39:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hope to never see TJ in a clip ever again. Dude's so cringeworthy with everything he does. He should've been a basketball player, he would be perfect for it.
[close]
if you’re gonna be racist, say the shit with your chest, fuck your weak subtlety
[close]

You would love that wouldn't you? The only subtlety is your mind buddy. I have nothing racist to say, TJ is arrogant and so are ball players. Don't make my post out to be something that it's not, just because your insecurities bleed out onto your keyboard doesn't mean every else does as well. Don't call me a racist because I'm far from it.
[close]

you're so fucking stupid just stop talking

From what I've seen, you're not the sharpest either. You have no reason to talk.

foureyedjim

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2020, 09:00:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
People really be feeling threatened by a confident black man  :'(
[close]

What... no! I don't give a fuck about his race. Ya'll going to kook me? The dude only talks about making money and the bigger sports makes way more than skateboarding. He'd be better suited to something that inflates his big ass ego, day to day and get paid what he feels he's owed. He just seems so arrogant and his talking shit with Ishod didn't seems to come off as fun or funny, just very serious. That's how those big sport guys act and how I feel Tyshawn acts, I've never seen a clip of the dude that looks like he's having fun on his board. Where my boy Ishod, always looks like he's having fun.

There was nothing prejudice about my post but you are ready to just make conclusions about things you don't know. It's about to be 2021, you should have some more open views about the world, not be ready to jump on everyone all the time. Look at my posts. Time to put your concerns elsewhere and stop calling random people prejudice, it's not cool.

Sounded a little suspect, but I apologize for overreaching there. 

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2020, 02:19:38 PM »

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2020, 04:05:41 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUCQsdWLFWY

It’s like a who’s who of the biggest assholes at any skate sesh.  The ones who never evolved from that high school age cool guy mentality

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2020, 04:07:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
People really be feeling threatened by a confident black man  :'(
[close]

What... no! I don't give a fuck about his race. Ya'll going to kook me? The dude only talks about making money and the bigger sports makes way more than skateboarding. He'd be better suited to something that inflates his big ass ego, day to day and get paid what he feels he's owed. He just seems so arrogant and his talking shit with Ishod didn't seems to come off as fun or funny, just very serious. That's how those big sport guys act and how I feel Tyshawn acts, I've never seen a clip of the dude that looks like he's having fun on his board. Where my boy Ishod, always looks like he's having fun.

There was nothing prejudice about my post but you are ready to just make conclusions about things you don't know. It's about to be 2021, you should have some more open views about the world, not be ready to jump on everyone all the time. Look at my posts. Time to put your concerns elsewhere and stop calling random people prejudice, it's not cool.
[close]

Sounded a little suspect, but I apologize for overreaching there.
y’all stay giving passes for regular  kook tendencies when it’s a poc skater. Fool has an extra inflated ego. Just read any interview, skating seems to be solely a tool for money in the eyes of Tj.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Brguy

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2020, 08:42:02 PM »
As much as there's truth in what you guys are saying, he must like skateboarding, otherwise he wouldn't put so much work into it. In my eyes he's just kind of a dick and that's it.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2020, 09:09:32 PM »
As much as there's truth in what you guys are saying, he must like skateboarding $money$, otherwise he wouldn't put so much work into it. In my eyes he's just kind of a dick and that's it.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

michael scarn

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2020, 11:18:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Believe it or not Midler has a wild one under his belt. Not sure if they're going to use it here, but its pretty fucked.
[close]

It's not much of a secret that Milder got a trick at the carwash. He also did one of the gnarliest 5050s ever in that redbull vid but no one is gonna care because it's Midler.

Yo is it just me or does he have a couple screws loose? All those slams are getting to him.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2020, 02:10:45 AM »
Will watch for Zach Saraceno, kid is going to be a great.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2020, 06:45:03 AM »
There def will be a few parts I want to watch.
Yesterday I tried watching a IC video for the first time, IC3 and it was pretty unwatchable for me, too much non skating clips so I skipped around and ended up only watching maybe 7 minutes total of the video.
And in this deadline video, the guy says he doesn’t want this video to just be about the skating, he wants it to be also about the people.
That sounds like there will be a bunch of necessary skipping around to me.
Also in IC3, I felt like I could tell why Arimis Hudson got kicked off chocolate.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

kid casserole

• Rep: 6
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2021, 06:27:33 PM »
Just wanted to pop in here after reading parts of this months later and rally my support behind anyone willing to start up a board compan called “Black SOTY.”

That’s how you spell me Siri?  Compan?