Author Topic: Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty Federal Gun Charge, Faces 10 Years  (Read 7720 times)

yapple dapple

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 11:06:56 PM by yapple dapple »

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
Re: Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty Federal Gun Charge, Faces 10 Years
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 04:53:22 AM »
Lol so dumb. Multi-millionaire taking a risk of years in prison to carry some tacky accessory piece

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 05:39:55 AM »
Looks like the article doesn’t mention to lil Wayne endorsed  The D earlier this year. Dude trying to get that one of dem der pardons.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 06:13:40 AM »
Weezy F Baby and the F is for Federal.

He should ask his boi trump to pardon him

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 08:30:21 AM »
admittedly, i didn't read the article, but dear god is Lil Wayne a fucking imbecile

this is exactly the kind of parodic celebrity spectacle that detracts from all of the positive work black gun/2A advocates like Killer Mike do, regarding responsible gun ownership amongst law-abiding black Americans: "part of the problem is, every time that guns are described in reference to black people they talk about gangs and drugs, and that's unfair and that's wrong"

fuck Lil Wayne as a rapper too--not a single song i could give a fuck about...Killer Mike is vastly superior in this regard too...here's a little positive steadfastness to counter this shit topic--Lil Wayne's been given enough attention at this point...i won't even get into that shit with Trump...

Killer Mike for president

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 08:35:23 AM »
I hope he gets to sit in prison to think about this dumb shit. Just hire a fucking dude to hold your gun/private security for you. Write that shit off in your taxes.

Acky Jacky

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2020, 08:43:52 AM »
Here come the youngest, Wayne, you can call me Weezy
Flyin up the interstate in a Lamborghini
Police right behind me, I'm drivin too fast
I pull over on the grass, they want my autograph

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2020, 08:46:57 AM »
Prison pussy's juicy

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2020, 08:48:44 AM »

fuck Lil Wayne as a rapper too--not a single song i could give a fuck about...

Not going to comment on Weezy‘s intellect but prime Weezy definitely had one of the sickest flows. I suggest you give his 2006 joint with the Birdman (not Tony Hawk) „Like Father like Son“ a spin. Plus I can‘t even hate on his skate skills since he no pop 180ied that 7 stairs.  ;D

why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

yapple dapple

• Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2020, 10:11:42 AM »
I hope he gets to sit in prison to think about this dumb shit. Just hire a fucking dude to hold your gun/private security for you. Write that shit off in your taxes.
I was thinking the same thing. Doesn’t he have enough money to have someone take the fall?
Looks like their not pressing charges on taking drugs over state lines. In this article they talk about being butt buddies with the orange man.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9044825/amp/Rapper-Lil-Wayne-pleads-guilty-federal-weapons-charge.html

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2020, 10:53:35 AM »
A gold plated handgun lol.

settle down.

like lil wayne needs a handgun. He probably has a crew of 30 people around him at all times.

Gentleman ninja warlock

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2020, 12:43:18 PM »
Expand Quote

fuck Lil Wayne as a rapper too--not a single song i could give a fuck about...
[close]

Not going to comment on Weezy‘s intellect but prime Weezy definitely had one of the sickest flows. I suggest you give his 2006 joint with the Birdman (not Tony Hawk) „Like Father like Son“ a spin. Plus I can‘t even hate on his skate skills since he no pop 180ied that 7 stairs.  ;D

What we're not gonna do is act like The Carter 1 through 3 aren't classics, on top of his No Ceilings mixtapes, and Drought series mixtapes. Lil Wayne is one of, if not the, greatest rapper of all time BUT he's stupid af apparently

hawtskatez

• Rep: 0
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2020, 09:37:28 PM »
Truth, I worked the Tyson Fight. Wayne was the HEADLINER and bailed the day of the fight. Snoop stepped up. Tucci a BITCH.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2020, 11:19:31 PM »
I remember greco was talking down on Lil Wayne in like 09 in some article saying he was just a one hit wonder and he'll be yesterdays news smh

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2020, 11:43:35 PM »
They should treat pedos like this too
listen to cosmic psychos

Panettone

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2020, 02:50:09 AM »
admittedly, i didn't read the article, but dear god is Lil Wayne a fucking imbecile

this is exactly the kind of parodic celebrity spectacle that detracts from all of the positive work black gun/2A advocates like Killer Mike do, regarding responsible gun ownership amongst law-abiding black Americans: "part of the problem is, every time that guns are described in reference to black people they talk about gangs and drugs, and that's unfair and that's wrong"

fuck Lil Wayne as a rapper too--not a single song i could give a fuck about...Killer Mike is vastly superior in this regard too...here's a little positive steadfastness to counter this shit topic--Lil Wayne's been given enough attention at this point...i won't even get into that shit with Trump...

Responsible gun ownership.... Lol

If you were responsible you wouldn't own a killing machine.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2020, 03:19:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How do you cut your foods????
Gentleman ninja warlock

Panettone

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2020, 04:33:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Lol are you seriously comparing knives and guns?

Knives can't kill multiple people.at high speed from a distance, go off accidentally or perpetuate cultures of gangs and violence.

Also knives serve a purpose. Guns don't.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2020, 04:54:00 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

here we go...in other words, you come from such hermetically sealed privilege and security that you have never had to--nor can you even picture having to--defend yourself or someone you love...oh man, you’re just adorable...

ok, well, by your logic, if people “were responsible,” they wouldn’t continue to own one of the most killingest machines of them all...the automobile.

your last post is so absurd i shouldn't even bother--maybe you should drink a little coffee and wake up before carrying on in here. the part about knives not perpetuating "gangs and violence" is the cutest thing in this thread thus far. but seriously, out of the infinite variety of calibers, platforms, and configurations of firearms, pick one specific example, and explain to me what would make it "go off accidentally"...

Panettone

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2020, 05:27:12 AM »
 I don't need to pick a specific example there are many. It can be people firing accidentally also.

The majority of people don't need guns for protection. It can even been seen on here in the gun idiotic gun thread.

Since you're getting snarky.....

You're not cute mate. You're really fucking thick and part of the problem.

Tell yourself whatever you want to allow yourself to own your death toy.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 06:45:10 AM by Panettone »

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 583
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2020, 05:34:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Knives can't kill multiple people.at high speed from a distance, go off accidentally or perpetuate cultures of gangs and violence.

Pffft, tell that to a ninja.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2020, 07:53:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

A knife is a tool, as is a gun...

And apperently you too
Gentleman ninja warlock

Panettone

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2020, 08:07:01 AM »
A knife is a tool that is essential to life. You need it every day...

What you need a gun for ? You complete thick.

Violent under developed morons will say anything to justify their weapons.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2020, 08:20:12 AM »
I don't need to pick a specific example there are many. It can be people firing accidentally also.

The majority of people don't need guns for protection. It can even been seen on here in the gun idiotic gun thread.

listen man, i’ve never been called “snarky”...that hurts, and i have feelings too...and i know this is an exercise in futility and i know i won’t change your mind, and that’s fine, and you sure as fuck will not change mine...and thus i know i should leave well enough alone at this point...

...but still, i want to know...i was raised around guns (for defense, for sport, as a tech-nerd regarding all of the different calibers, platforms, and configurations) and come from a large and diverse family--of relatives, friends, and neighbors--of poor and working-class people who all have owned and shot guns most/all of their lives, and thank god, out of all of these people not one single person (including myself) is "violent," or has ever actually had to shoot anybody, and of course not one single person out of all of these people has “accidentally” shot anybody. we have CPLs (which right off of the bat indicates that none of us have any kind of criminal records), and have trained and continue to train, we all have purchased all of our guns legally and undergone all of the necessary background checks, we all keep our guns in gun safes when they are at home, etc., so please explain to me how i or anybody i mention here are “part of the problem.”

even better, first, why don't you explain “the problem" for us all? is there just one "problem"?

and if you’re going to go ahead and stumble your way through an explanation of this, don’t even bother if you can’t first differentiate between the very different conversation that comes with discussing criminals with illegally derived guns versus law-abiding people from the poor and working classes who adhere to the shit-ton of gun laws at both the state and federal levels in this country...

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 583
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2020, 08:42:46 AM »
What you need a gun for ?

Hunting dangerous and delicious animals, and keeping the king of England out of your face.

You complete thick.

Thanks, I’ve been trying to bulk up a bit.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2020, 09:12:05 AM »
Expand Quote
What you need a gun for ?
[close]

Hunting dangerous and delicious animals, and keeping the king of England out of your face.

Expand Quote
You complete thick.
[close]

Thanks, I’ve been trying to bulk up a bit.

oi! i appreciate you JANUS

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2020, 09:17:24 AM »
trump pardons lil wayne, no worries

Panettone

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2020, 09:47:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

listen man, i’ve never been called “snarky”...that hurts, and i have feelings too...and i know this is an exercise in futility and i know i won’t change your mind, and that’s fine, and you sure as fuck will not change mine...and thus i know i should leave well enough alone at this point...

...but still, i want to know...i was raised around guns (for defense, for sport, as a tech-nerd regarding all of the different calibers, platforms, and configurations) and come from a large and diverse family--of relatives, friends, and neighbors--of poor and working-class people who all have owned and shot guns most/all of their lives, and thank god, out of all of these people not one single person (including myself) is "violent," or has ever actually had to shoot anybody, and of course not one single person out of all of these people has “accidentally” shot anybody. we have CPLs (which right off of the bat indicates that none of us have any kind of criminal records), and have trained and continue to train, we all have purchased all of our guns legally and undergone all of the necessary background checks, we all keep our guns in gun safes when they are at home, etc., so please explain to me how i or anybody i mention here are “part of the problem.”

even better, first, why don't you explain “the problem" for us all? is there just one "problem"?

and if you’re going to go ahead and stumble your way through an explanation of this, don’t even bother if you can’t first differentiate between the very different conversation that comes with discussing criminals with illegally derived guns versus law-abiding people from the poor and working classes who adhere to the shit-ton of gun laws at both the state and federal levels in this country...

First of all, id like to play big boy too. Shoot guns , drive tanks and blow stuff up. But I know it's not good for me or anyone

Just because guns are obtained legally doesn't mean they will not be miss used. You don't need a charge sheet to have malicious intent or have psychiatric problems. A legal fire arm has never been miss used?

The gun industry is one of the most evil scumbag industries out there. That profits directly off pain, suffering, intimidation and death. Paying into that is being a part of the problem.

Have you ever lived in a developed country outside of the US? The rest of the world looks on in awe at the US and it's need for everyone to one a personal ( often times multiple) firearms.

Now I didn't stumble through that did I? All valid points. But yeah your right, I'm not gonna change your mind and vice versa. I feel a lot better living somewhere where no one owns guns.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2020, 10:05:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

First of all, id like to play big boy too. Shoot guns , drive tanks and blow stuff up. But I know it's not good for me or anyone

Just because guns are obtained legally doesn't mean they will not be miss used. You don't need a charge sheet to have malicious intent or have psychiatric problems. A legal fire arm has never been miss used?

The gun industry is one of the most evil scumbag industries out there. That profits directly off pain, suffering, intimidation and death. Paying into that is being a part of the problem.

Have you ever lived in a developed country outside of the US? The rest of the world looks on in awe at the US and it's need for everyone to one a personal ( often times multiple) firearms.

Now I didn't stumble through that did I? All valid points. But yeah your right, I'm not gonna change your mind and vice versa. I feel a lot better living somewhere where no one owns guns.

wow, that's not stumbling to you? since you declare, "All valid points," i'm convinced, thanks love.

what's your point about what the rest of the "developed countries" think about us poor and wretched people in the US? why do i care about that?

of course, if one is going to act like the other "developed countries" are supposed to provide some inspiring model for kindness and morality, one doesn't want to look too deeply into their own histories and behavior, right?

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2020, 10:10:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

First off, I'm not even into guns, but I can tell I wouldn't want to be your friend. Next up, you should change your avatar pic because it bums me out you like Black Label. Lastly, you a bitch.