Author Topic: Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty Federal Gun Charge, Faces 10 Years  (Read 7696 times)

Panettone

Re: Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty Federal Gun Charge, Faces 10 Years
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2020, 10:16:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don't need to pick a specific example there are many. It can be people firing accidentally also.

The majority of people don't need guns for protection. It can even been seen on here in the gun idiotic gun thread.

Since you're getting snarky.....

You're not cute mate. You're really fucking thick and part of the problem.

Tell yourself whatever you want to allow yourself to own your death toy.
[close]

listen man, i’ve never been called “snarky”...that hurts, and i have feelings too...and i know this is an exercise in futility and i know i won’t change your mind, and that’s fine, and you sure as fuck will not change mine...and thus i know i should leave well enough alone at this point...

...but still, i want to know...i was raised around guns (for defense, for sport, as a tech-nerd regarding all of the different calibers, platforms, and configurations) and come from a large and diverse family--of relatives, friends, and neighbors--of poor and working-class people who all have owned and shot guns most/all of their lives, and thank god, out of all of these people not one single person (including myself) is "violent," or has ever actually had to shoot anybody, and of course not one single person out of all of these people has “accidentally” shot anybody. we have CPLs (which right off of the bat indicates that none of us have any kind of criminal records), and have trained and continue to train, we all have purchased all of our guns legally and undergone all of the necessary background checks, we all keep our guns in gun safes when they are at home, etc., so please explain to me how i or anybody i mention here are “part of the problem.”

even better, first, why don't you explain “the problem" for us all? is there just one "problem"?

and if you’re going to go ahead and stumble your way through an explanation of this, don’t even bother if you can’t first differentiate between the very different conversation that comes with discussing criminals with illegally derived guns versus law-abiding people from the poor and working classes who adhere to the shit-ton of gun laws at both the state and federal levels in this country...
[close]

First of all, id like to play big boy too. Shoot guns , drive tanks and blow stuff up. But I know it's not good for me or anyone

Just because guns are obtained legally doesn't mean they will not be miss used. You don't need a charge sheet to have malicious intent or have psychiatric problems. A legal fire arm has never been miss used?

The gun industry is one of the most evil scumbag industries out there. That profits directly off pain, suffering, intimidation and death. Paying into that is being a part of the problem.

Have you ever lived in a developed country outside of the US? The rest of the world looks on in awe at the US and it's need for everyone to one a personal ( often times multiple) firearms.

Now I didn't stumble through that did I? All valid points. But yeah your right, I'm not gonna change your mind and vice versa. I feel a lot better living somewhere where no one owns guns.
[close]

wow, that's not stumbling to you? since you declare, "All valid points," i'm convinced, thanks love.

what's your point about what the rest of the "developed countries" think about us poor and wretched people in the US? why do i care about that?

of course, if one is going to act like the other "developed countries" are supposed to provide some inspiring model for kindness and morality, one doesn't want to look too deeply into their own histories and behavior, right?

You're stumbling you raging clown. Are you not going to address my other points

You have been snarky from the start because deep down you know your wrong and it truely bothers you.

And to your last badly illustrated point, that has no merit to our conversation ... Ha!!!! That's rich coming from an American... The paragon of violence in this world. How many unnecessary wars ?

Panettone

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2020, 10:17:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don't need to pick a specific example there are many. It can be people firing accidentally also.

The majority of people don't need guns for protection. It can even been seen on here in the gun idiotic gun thread.

[close]

listen man, i’ve never been called “snarky”...that hurts, and i have feelings too...and i know this is an exercise in futility and i know i won’t change your mind, and that’s fine, and you sure as fuck will not change mine...and thus i know i should leave well enough alone at this point...

...but still, i want to know...i was raised around guns (for defense, for sport, as a tech-nerd regarding all of the different calibers, platforms, and configurations) and come from a large and diverse family--of relatives, friends, and neighbors--of poor and working-class people who all have owned and shot guns most/all of their lives, and thank god, out of all of these people not one single person (including myself) is "violent," or has ever actually had to shoot anybody, and of course not one single person out of all of these people has “accidentally” shot anybody. we have CPLs (which right off of the bat indicates that none of us have any kind of criminal records), and have trained and continue to train, we all have purchased all of our guns legally and undergone all of the necessary background checks, we all keep our guns in gun safes when they are at home, etc., so please explain to me how i or anybody i mention here are “part of the problem.”

even better, first, why don't you explain “the problem" for us all? is there just one "problem"?

and if you’re going to go ahead and stumble your way through an explanation of this, don’t even bother if you can’t first differentiate between the very different conversation that comes with discussing criminals with illegally derived guns versus law-abiding people from the poor and working classes who adhere to the shit-ton of gun laws at both the state and federal levels in this country...
[close]

First of all, id like to play big boy too. Shoot guns , drive tanks and blow stuff up. But I know it's not good for me or anyone

Just because guns are obtained legally doesn't mean they will not be miss used. You don't need a charge sheet to have malicious intent or have psychiatric problems. A legal fire arm has never been miss used?

The gun industry is one of the most evil scumbag industries out there. That profits directly off pain, suffering, intimidation and death. Paying into that is being a part of the problem.

Have you ever lived in a developed country outside of the US? The rest of the world looks on in awe at the US and it's need for everyone to one a personal ( often times multiple) firearms.

Now I didn't stumble through that did I? All valid points. But yeah your right, I'm not gonna change your mind and vice versa. I feel a lot better living somewhere where no one owns guns.
[close]

First off, I'm not even into guns, but I can tell I wouldn't want to be your friend. Next up, you should change your avatar pic because it bums me out you like Black Label. Lastly, you a bitch.

Please don't murder me.

JANUS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 574
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2020, 10:18:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I’ve been joking around so far, but I am genuinely curious where you live. I was unaware there are places without guns. How do farmers scare off coyotes? Or am I taking this too literally?

Also, I like to believe Weezy was caught with Gaddafi’s golden pistol
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Panettone

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2020, 10:23:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I’ve been joking around so far, but I am genuinely curious where you live. I was unaware there are places without guns. How do farmers scare off coyotes? Or am I taking this too literally?

Also, I like to believe Weezy was caught with Gaddafi’s golden pistol

I live in Europe

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2020, 10:32:56 AM »
"Guns for show... Knives for a pro"
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2020, 10:37:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

wow, that's not stumbling to you? since you declare, "All valid points," i'm convinced, thanks love.

what's your point about what the rest of the "developed countries" think about us poor and wretched people in the US? why do i care about that?

of course, if one is going to act like the other "developed countries" are supposed to provide some inspiring model for kindness and morality, one doesn't want to look too deeply into their own histories and behavior, right?
[close]

You have been snarky from the start because deep down you know your wrong and it truely bothers you.

And to your last badly illustrated point, that has no merit to our conversation ... Ha!!!! That's rich coming from an American... The paragon of violence in this world. How many unnecessary wars ?

i know, i'm stumbling and i'm "raging"...

...you win love, i see now that "deep down" i have been wrong and deeply conflicted, and after i finish reading/grading these last two papers, i'm taking everything in my gun safe to those uncivilized philistines at my local gun dealer, and selling it...

...thanks bruh, that was close.

Panettone

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2020, 10:41:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

...you win love, i see now that "deep down" i have been wrong and deeply conflicted, and after i finish reading/grading these last two papers, i'm taking everything in my gun safe to those uncivilized philistines at my local gun dealer, and selling it...

Good

Look I'm glad I can help and make the world a better, safer and kinder place... Even if it's just one person.

You will probably have trouble sleeping now, knowing what you used to be like but just know that is only the old you.

Feel better ?

jigga man

• Rep: 4
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2020, 11:12:42 AM »
sounds like sour grapes from a Europoor who isn't allowed to have guns anyways.
i pray for pantonette's enlightenment. whether that arrives through research of the millions of annual crimes that are stopped by armed citizenry in the States or whether it's through victimization is irrelevant.

Panettone

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2020, 11:17:15 AM »
i pray for pantonette's enlightenment. whether that arrives through research of the millions of annual crimes that are stopped by armed citizenry in the States or whether it's through victimization is irrelevant.

Another violent one

What now your gonna shoot me ?

Europe is heaven. Safe with good people.

How comes we have less crime and murder than you?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 11:24:11 AM by Panettone »

Dinglenuts

• Rep: 2
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2020, 11:22:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Good

Look I'm glad I can help and make the world a better, safer and kinder place... Even if it's just one person.

You will probably have trouble sleeping now, knowing what you used to be like but just know that is only the old you.

Feel better ?
If you believe arguing with responsible gun owners about gun rights is making the world better, safer, or kinder place, you are vastly overestimating your own importance on this mud ball. You must not have problems sleeping...because you are dreaming right now son.. Now go back to bed Captain Righteous, this is a skateboard forum, go save the world elsewhere.

Panettone

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2020, 11:23:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Good

Feel better ?
[close]
If you believe arguing with responsible gun owners about gun rights is making the world better, safer, or kinder place, you are vastly overestimating your own importance on this mud ball. You must not have problems sleeping...because you are dreaming right now son.. Now go back to bed Captain Righteous, this is a skateboard forum, go save the world elsewhere.

You are fine paying into industry ?

Wow

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2020, 11:36:59 AM »
I'll just keep hunting and making sure my property is safe.

If you dont like guns, good for you. 

Gentleman ninja warlock

Dinglenuts

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2020, 11:37:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Good

Feel better ?
[close]
[close]

Wow
Paying into Industry?? Are you referring to World Industries?
Nah that shits been wack for 20-something years. I always wanted to skate the warehouse though. Go watch "20 shot sequence" and report back bb.

Panettone

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2020, 11:43:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Good

Feel better ?
[close]
[close]

Wow
[close]
Nah that shits been wack for 20-something years. I always wanted to skate the warehouse though. Go watch "20 shot sequence" and report back bb.

Lol idiot

Dinglenuts

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2020, 11:54:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Good

Feel better ?
[close]
[close]

Wow
[close]
[close]

Lol idiot
Good luck in this neighborhood champ..Slaps gonna eat you alive.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2020, 11:56:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Good

Feel better ?
[close]
[close]

Wow
[close]
[close]

Lol idiot

You sound violent...

I'm glad you dont have a gun, live in europe and are zero threat to my family and I.

I'm jealous you have better food however.
Gentleman ninja warlock

Panettone

« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2020, 12:06:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Good

Feel better ?
[close]
[close]

Wow
[close]
[close]

Lol idiot
[close]
Good luck in this neighborhood champ..Slaps gonna eat you alive.

Lol big boy

Pew pew pew

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2020, 12:24:31 PM »
So what's everyone think hes going to be sentenced too?

Gentleman ninja warlock

Dinglenuts

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2020, 01:10:38 PM »
So what's everyone think hes going to be sentenced too?
Tough to tell with all the craziness going on right now..It should be interesting to see how this pans out.

jigga man

• Rep: 4
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2020, 03:37:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Another violent one

most of America is safe. there's no pc way to say it but ADOS do half the murders a year. every year. if you subtracted that statistic from the whole, America would be as safe as the safest European countries.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1381
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2020, 04:29:22 PM »
This got strange, real fast.

I worked with a quite a few European travelers in Northern California over the years who totally were stoked to shoot guns in the hills. This isn't to say that there aren't things for our brethren across the pond to scoff at- I mean here, it's the richest industrialized nation in the world and we don't have health care, education, and Donald Trump has been president. Laugh away and scratch your heads. And still, y'all have football clubs that go around stabbing one another and shit.

While I think the gun industry/lobby are absolutely awful, there's no such thing as ethical consumption on a level of mass capitalism. Someone is suffering directly because of purchases that we make. Just because we can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't murderous and malicious. Are there an absurd amount of guns in the United States. Yes. Do I feel they're necessary? Well, that's complicated. As we're watching the fabric of the States further disintegrate on the daily, having firearms feels almost necessary.

Lastly, most people I meet who aren't into guns, who are in fact, anti-gun, shift their position once they've been able to shoot a few times and learn some fundamentals.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2020, 05:13:02 PM »

Lastly, most people I meet who aren't into guns, who are in fact, anti-gun, shift their position once they've been able to shoot a few times and learn some fundamentals.

The gun debate is always interesting to me.

I grew up in a very pro gun state but I lean anti-gun. My closest friend takes his gun everywhere. I don't feel any safer or less safe with him. He is smart, practices shooting each weekend, and takes gun ownership very seriously. But, the average person carrying a gun near me makes me uncomfortable.

One thing that cemented this belief was a trip to the gun range with two responsible friends. Despite my friends being responsible and nothing going wrong two things made me uncomfortable:
1) Most of the other people at the range struck me as complete idiots and akin to the people who shop at Zumiez and call themselves "skaters." My belief is that most people who own guns are like most people who own skateboards, complete dipshits who have no idea how use their property correctly.
2) It was scary to know I had the power to severely injure myself or my friends. This fear was compounded when my friend had me shoot his handgun... compared to the AR-15 or AK-47 the handgun felt difficult to control and I felt like I was going to drop that tiny piece of shit and accidentally kill us all. My friend invites me back all the time, I have no interest in going.

As for the threats of violence, robbery, etc., there are other ways to prevent/defend from these incidents. Guns are not the only option. There are lots of ways of defending our selves and I have no problem simply fleeing from a situation and I don't think I need to "stand up for myself and be a man" in these situations. Nor is someone stealing my wallet or PS2 a valid reason for me to kill them.

As for the belief many gun owners have that they are going to be the hero if something happens, I have little faith most gun owners would be able to react quickly and efficiently enough to handle a dangerous situation properly. It seems far more likely most would just make the situation more volatile.

Moreover, I do know less guns = less successful suicide attempts (no other method has the same success rate) and less domestic violence murders.

I don't think I'm for an all out ban, but I'm not for people being able to walk into Walmart on the way home and picking up a six pack of handguns.

Finally, one of dudes who skated my local park not only is super racist and far-right stupid, he recently accidentally shot himself... anecdotal for sure, but (anecdotal or not) his incident cemented my belief most people are too stupid to own a gun, especially the far right kooks who have fever dreams about the good ol' days and proclaim Obama was born in Kenya.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 05:59:10 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2020, 06:15:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I grew up in a very pro gun state but I lean anti-gun. My closest friend takes his gun everywhere. I don't feel any safer or less safe with him. He is smart, practices shooting each weekend, and takes gun ownership very seriously. But, the average person carrying a gun near me makes me uncomfortable.

One thing that cemented this belief was a trip to the gun range with two responsible friends. Despite my friends being responsible and nothing going wrong two things made me uncomfortable:
1) Most of the other people at the range struck me as complete idiots and akin to the people who shop at Zumiez and call themselves "skaters." My belief is that most people who own guns are like most people who own skateboards, complete dipshits who have no idea how use their property correctly.
2) It was scary to know I had the power to severely injure myself or my friends. This fear was compounded when my friend had me shoot his handgun... compared to the AR-15 or AK-47 the handgun felt difficult to control and I felt like I was going to drop that tiny piece of shit and accidentally kill us all. My friend invites me back all the time, I have no interest in going.

As for the threats of violence, robbery, etc., there are other ways to prevent/defend from these incidents. Guns are not the only option. There are lots of ways of defending our selves and I have no problem simply fleeing from a situation and I don't think I need to "stand up for myself and be a man" in these situations. Nor is someone stealing my wallet or PS2 a valid reason for me to kill them.

As for the belief many gun owners have that they are going to be the hero if something happens, I have little faith most gun owners would be able to react quickly and efficiently enough to handle a dangerous situation properly. It seems far more likely most would just make the situation more volatile.

Moreover, I do know less guns = less successful suicide attempts (no other method has the same success rate) and less domestic violence murders.

I don't think I'm for an all out ban, but I'm not for people being able to walk into Walmart on the way home and picking up a six pack of handguns.

Finally, one of dudes who skated my local park not only is super racist and far-right stupid, he recently accidentally shot himself... anecdotal for sure, but (anecdotal or not) his incident cemented my belief most people are too stupid to own a gun, especially the far right kooks who have fever dreams about the good ol' days and proclaim Obama was born in Kenya.

Those are all valid points and logical.

Where I live guns are a very useful tool and you grow up learning to use them properly.  Of course that doesnt eliminate an occasional idiot or crazy person from shooting a place up, but it is very rare here.

That being said, we dont have hand guns for the most part, and I'm completely ok with that as I find it to be a very unuseful tool for what I need, and the majority of our country is on the same boat.

We do have a guns similar to ar15s but nobody buys/uses them. Super rare to see as it low caliber and very inaccurate,  as well as being semi auto. I've shot them, it is fun, but I definitely do not feel I need one, so much like handguns, I'm ok with limited amounts of them being around.

Are gun laws are pretty damn good IMO.

Gentleman ninja warlock

Glurmpz

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2020, 06:36:44 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I also find it very interesting, being from Canada where gun ownership doesn't even cross your mind unless you hunt or are in a gang, and we have way less gangs than the US.

I would not feel comfortable with a friend who felt the need to carry a gun with them. In fact, that would be the end of a friendship for me. But again, I'm speaking as a Canadian, and the thought that someone I know would actually carry a gun around is insane. That just would not happen. 

It was interesting to see the other poster say everyone in his closer acquaintances owns guns, even though none of them have ever had to use one to defend themselves. From the outside looking in, that sounds like the definition of paranoia. America is a wild place. It's hard to understand why so many Americans feel the way they do, but it's enlightening to hear the differing points of view from actual Americans on here.   

TheFandangler

• Rep: 14
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2020, 06:41:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think I fall somewhere into the same camp you are on this. Does America have a gun problem? Yes. Do you need a gun to protect your property in the developed world? Most of the time, no. Is there evidence that private gun owners deter crime or help stop it when it occurs? Absolutely not.

I think there needs to be more regulation of guns in the US, and the glorification of gun culture there is pretty fucked up and downright dangerous. But guns do have a place and can be used responsibly. It's pretty fun to go shoot some skeet or to the range. Hunting is cool, never been my thing but lots of my friends do it and I love to reap the fruits (meat) of their labour. I think it's probably beneficial for most people to have at least a little experience with them as well. So that they can understand how they work and be familiar with them.

The european guy who would have all guns abolished is a complete dipshit.

Gun owners should have:

-a criminal background check
-a gun safe
-a license
-a complete list of all their guns on a government database (You 2A nuts probably hate me for that one, but there are a lot of reasons that this makes sense. And no, the government is not going to use a list like that so that they know who to come for when Joe Biden and his Communist party take over and purge Proud Boys and mountain Dew drinkers).

Respect to the gun advocate on here that basically said they do all of those things already.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • old and in the way
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2020, 06:42:10 PM »
It would be pretty cool if the only firearm rights the second amendment of the US Constitution guaranteed you was a musket and for every other gun you'd have to pass a test and annually renew a license.
Shout out to the 30-50 feral hogs.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2020, 08:36:54 PM »
Why listen to Little Wayne when you could listen to Yo La Tengo

Panettone

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2020, 02:01:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Another violent one

[close]
most of America is safe. there's no pc way to say it but ADOS do half the murders a year. every year. if you subtracted that statistic from the whole, America would be as safe as the safest European countries.

ADOS?

Panettone

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2020, 02:04:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I think I fall somewhere into the same camp you are on this. Does America have a gun problem? Yes. Do you need a gun to protect your property in the developed world? Most of the time, no. Is there evidence that private gun owners deter crime or help stop it when it occurs? Absolutely not.

I think there needs to be more regulation of guns in the US, and the glorification of gun culture there is pretty fucked up and downright dangerous. But guns do have a place and can be used responsibly. It's pretty fun to go shoot some skeet or to the range. Hunting is cool, never been my thing but lots of my friends do it and I love to reap the fruits (meat) of their labour. I think it's probably beneficial for most people to have at least a little experience with them as well. So that they can understand how they work and be familiar with them.

The european guy who would have all guns abolished is a complete dipshit.

Gun owners should have:

-a criminal background check
-a gun safe
-a license
-a complete list of all their guns on a government database (You 2A nuts probably hate me for that one, but there are a lot of reasons that this makes sense. And no, the government is not going to use a list like that so that they know who to come for when Joe Biden and his Communist party take over and purge Proud Boys and mountain Dew drinkers).

Respect to the gun advocate on here that basically said they do all of those things already.

I am a complete dipshit ? Fair enough

So what about nearly every other country in the world who don't allow guns. And as the Canadian poster said , don't walk around in complete paranoia, thinking they need them.

Are they all complete dipshits?

Panettone

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2020, 02:43:06 AM »