Author Topic: Videos filmed on HMC-150  (Read 1564 times)

Taraval

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 28
  • :p
Videos filmed on HMC-150
« on: December 19, 2020, 01:19:22 PM »
Sup mellows,

My friend and I got a HMC-150 and trying to make a playlist of videos/filmers that use it if anyones knows of any. Thanks in advance!
😶

ferbmx

• Rep: -2
Re: Videos filmed on HMC-150
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 08:47:11 PM »
Sup mellows,

My friend and I got a HMC-150 and trying to make a playlist of videos/filmers that use it if anyones knows of any. Thanks in advance!

Devin Lopez  ( https://www.instagram.com/devinlopezz/ )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=J-50plMaJRc

pvz423

• Rep: -4
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 06:52:25 PM »
The Panasonic HMC150/HVX200a/HPX170 all produce identical footage, so it would be easier to make a playlist where they aren't using these cameras since almost all productions use them in 2020. The best ones I would recommend are both the 917 videos, all of Bill Strobecks videos, Johnny Wilsons videos, GX1000 Roll Up.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 07:34:58 PM »
Anyone got an HMC-150 for sale?

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 04:15:35 PM »
The Panasonic HMC150/HVX200a/HPX170 all produce identical footage

Really? If the HMC produces identical footage to the HVX, why isn't it the primary camera to use given it doesn't have the expensive, data consuming and pain in the ass to work with file format, or the useless tape deck making it twice as heavy?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

bataaard

• Rep: 42
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2020, 01:40:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Really? If the HMC produces identical footage to the HVX, why isn't it the primary camera to use given it doesn't have the expensive, data consuming and pain in the ass to work with file format, or the useless tape deck making it twice as heavy?

the hvx has a bad fisheye compared to the hmc and hpx.
the hmc has more compressed files than the hvx and hpx (same look, but less margin for color correction)

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2020, 01:29:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

the hmc has more compressed files than the hvx and hpx (same look, but less margin for color correction)
I always wondered why p2 was used over sd back then. Makes sense, from a proprietary dollars perspective as well.

clintendo

• Rep: 24
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2020, 07:02:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
I always wondered why p2 was used over sd back then. Makes sense, from a proprietary dollars perspective as well.

I primarily use a HPX and boi do those P2 cards have me on the ropes $$$

carlwinslow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2020, 04:29:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I primarily use a HPX and boi do those P2 cards have me on the ropes $$$

been filming vx for years, but am finally making the jump and treated myself to an hmc for christmas. the price diff in p2 vs sd cards was a major factor in deciding. goodbye capture cams i sure won't miss ya.