Author Topic: Covid vaccine  (Read 50621 times)

Bunk Moreland

Re: Covid vaccine
« Reply #1110 on: February 28, 2022, 06:16:58 PM »
I知 wearing a mask forever. Fuck your breath.

EXTRA SPICY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1111 on: February 28, 2022, 09:26:01 PM »

Bing bong!
ian too busy taking pictures of naked white girls to ever release a part two

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1330
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #1112 on: March 01, 2022, 11:40:57 AM »
Yup. That's also a plus. I know some women love the ability to hide their looks behind their mask and get less harassment.
I take everything I said back. The board hit me in the nuts for the first time ever today, because i was wearing these shits.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #1113 on: March 01, 2022, 11:57:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yup. That's also a plus. I know some women love the ability to hide their looks behind their mask and get less harassment.

or

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/love-digitally/202202/can-wearing-face-mask-make-you-more-attractive

IusedToSkateMore

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 886
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1114 on: March 01, 2022, 12:26:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

or

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/love-digitally/202202/can-wearing-face-mask-make-you-more-attractive

I've definitely had some coffee shop/grocery store crushes that my shallow ass stopped feeling once the masks came off!

but really, I kinda dig wearing masks in the store and all that stuff. hat, hood, shades, mask. no one knows me
stay high, lay low

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #1115 on: November 23, 2022, 10:46:50 AM »
Went to a convention in New Orleans. Got back Saturday and felt kind of out of it. Tested Monday and was negative. Tuesday night was pretty rough trying to sleep due to the coughing. Re-tested today and turned out positive. So glad I got those at home tests.

So far I have just felt chills, fatigue, stuffy nose, and lots of coughing. Breathing is slightly poorer but nothing too crazy. Fully vaxxxed and boosted.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 03:13:03 PM by pugmaster »
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

。No puedo hacer que aplauda, ​​pero puedo hacer que haga "whoo"!

LB

• Rep: 54
« Reply #1116 on: November 24, 2022, 12:49:32 AM »
masks have been a godsend since a drunk driver gave me afew extra holes in my face ina hit run.  theyre scars now but still, dare to show my face again now with a mask

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1330
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #1117 on: November 24, 2022, 09:04:07 AM »
Went to a convention in New Orleans. Got back Saturday and felt kind of out of it. Tested Monday and was negative. Tuesday night was pretty rough trying to sleep due to the coughing. Re-tested today and turned out positive. So glad I got those at home tests.

So far I have just felt chills, fatigue, stuffy nose, and lots of coughing. Breathing is slightly poorer but nothing too crazy. Fully vaxxxed and boosted.

Hope you're feeling okay for this indigenous remembrance day. Can you take anything for your cough?
I take everything I said back. The board hit me in the nuts for the first time ever today, because i was wearing these shits.

artskool

• Rep: 26
« Reply #1118 on: November 27, 2022, 01:06:10 PM »
I had covid over thanksgiving week, which was kind of a mixed blessing since I find family gatherings super stressful. So, I was home alone for the week instead. Been vaccinated/boosted, and the case was very mellow. I had a low fever for maybe 36 hours. Runny nose, no cough or anything. Tired, with a headache, but I feel that way pretty much all the time anyway. Tested negative after 6 days.

Much less severe than a friend of mine who had it a couple of weeks before, who had been vaccinated but no booster.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #1119 on: November 28, 2022, 07:14:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Hope you're feeling okay for this indigenous remembrance day. Can you take anything for your cough?

Thanks! I didn't take anything but it has mellowed out a bit. Fortunately, it happened at the best part of the semester.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I have had wildly vivid dreams.
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

。No puedo hacer que aplauda, ​​pero puedo hacer que haga "whoo"!

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #1120 on: November 28, 2022, 10:24:04 PM »
My friend just caught it a 2nd time and it hit him pretty heavy again, whereas when I caught it for the second time in late July, it was pretty mellow.

I figure my immunity is coming to a close so I need to get the newest booster soon.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"