Poll

Who did/will you vote for?

Joe Biden
Donald Trump
Neither

Author Topic: Biden vs Trump  (Read 31937 times)

Telly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Biden vs Trump
« Reply #720 on: December 08, 2020, 03:06:33 PM »
Expand Quote
It was entertaining.  Had he won it would be scary but it was a fitting address to sum up his life/career/presidency. 
Do a anybody still trip on that?  A racist, homophobe, misogynist complete loser failure businessman was elected president.  Just about every time I hear him speak or read his Twitter I spend several minutes wondering if I have actually just lost my mind or got in a bad car wreck and have been in a deep coma and have imagined everything. And if that’s the case, could I just do hard flips too, or is my mind only willing to let so much impossibility be imaginable?
[close]

this is no new or original take on what you say here, but one question to reflect on is to what degree this is his whole point...google Trump and "gaslighting" and there's plenty to read

it seems like the ongoing efforts to challenge and discredit the election are increasingly like a whole other corresponding approach to gaslighting

I’m slightly confused by your post. 
To be clear I’m not believing anything he says, just that occasionally it feels more likely I’m tripping on acid than it is the president of the United States would speak as this buffoon does.

geneparmesan

• Rep: 21
« Reply #721 on: December 08, 2020, 10:00:31 PM »
I think there's a good chance something like this happens. The Republicans seem disciplined enough to work the system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBgw-eEK30w

If that happens, that's when the riots that we were all expecting for the election day go down.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #722 on: December 08, 2020, 10:52:43 PM »
Why don't people file a bunch of lawsuits against Trump and his suppporters for impeding democracy? That seems like it would be a good response.

craig_midnight

• Rep: -2
« Reply #723 on: December 21, 2020, 01:15:44 PM »
Looking for the " Pro Trump skater thread"

Uncle Donnie is about to have 8 more years. God Bless America, the leader of the free world.

Dinglenuts

• Rep: 2
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #724 on: December 21, 2020, 01:40:33 PM »

Uncle Donnie is about to have 8 more years. God Bless America, the leader of the free world.
Orange man bad bro.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #725 on: December 21, 2020, 02:11:45 PM »

You're dumb as fuck, dude.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.