Author Topic: What did you get for Christmas  (Read 2746 times)

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 58
Re: What did you get for Christmas
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2020, 07:06:10 PM »
A pommel horse, uneven bars, and some Keds so I could put them in my warehouse n take out my anger through dance.

also, an air fryer.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2020, 07:14:24 PM »
My roommate got me a pair of slippers.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2020, 07:38:24 PM »
My mother in law got me a gift card to Lowes so I can buy bags of concrete and some rebar. My wife got me a snake plant and I'm happy as can be.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2020, 07:51:17 PM »
nada  8)
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2020, 08:40:37 PM »
gf gave me two pieces of wax...

I don't think she really understands much about skating but hearing me bitch and moan about being poosey and going slow with no wax i guess she wanted to help

i almost had a massive boner because the box was almost the exact same shape/width as a set of bones swiss but alas, just two pieces of tiny white wax lol

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 432
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2020, 11:37:14 PM »
I've never been that close with my immediate family due to being the youngest born into a family of generally terrible and self centered siblings. So, I was surprised to see they had sent me a gift, even if it was just one of those Axe bodywash packages you get for people who you don't really know well enough to know what they're into.

However I also noticed the wrapping had someone else's name scribbled out, so I'm assuming they just gave it to me by default after the intended person flaked out on visiting them and not much thought was even put into it. I honestly would have preferred not receiving anything as it kind of just hurt honestly. Sorry if that's a bummer to read.

This brought a tear to my eye. Take heart, at the very least you got a gnar this Christmas.

No gifts per se but will give myself a full Wim Hof video course today, been dabbling with it for two months and now the weather here is finally cold enough to do it proper.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2020, 03:10:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My mom got me a pair of Filament brand socks with like shin guards built in to prevent shinners... 26 years old and she still worries about me getting hurt while skateboarding lol
[close]

Id worry bout my toddler skating too
[close]

Hey I'm grown up!! Also they are FP brand, my b

your mom got pregnant when she was 8?

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2020, 03:29:30 AM »
Expand Quote
I've never been that close with my immediate family due to being the youngest born into a family of generally terrible and self centered siblings. So, I was surprised to see they had sent me a gift, even if it was just one of those Axe bodywash packages you get for people who you don't really know well enough to know what they're into.

However I also noticed the wrapping had someone else's name scribbled out, so I'm assuming they just gave it to me by default after the intended person flaked out on visiting them and not much thought was even put into it. I honestly would have preferred not receiving anything as it kind of just hurt honestly. Sorry if that's a bummer to read.
[close]

This brought a tear to my eye. Take heart, at the very least you got a gnar this Christmas.

No gifts per se but will give myself a full Wim Hof video course today, been dabbling with it for two months and now the weather here is finally cold enough to do it proper.

Have you been doing those breathing exercises? I'm curious to hear if they're effective.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 432
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2020, 04:06:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Have you been doing those breathing exercises? I'm curious to hear if they're effective.

Yes, I've been doing those daily, plus cold showers. I definitely feel better in a bunch of ways. So far I've been doing it DIY style though, I think I'll only be able to pass definitive judgment once I"ve done a proper course.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2020, 05:45:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yes, I've been doing those daily, plus cold showers. I definitely feel better in a bunch of ways. So far I've been doing it DIY style though, I think I'll only be able to pass definitive judgment once I"ve done a proper course.

What ways ?

Interested myself
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Sizzla

• Rep: 223
  • I luv I jah
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2020, 06:07:27 AM »
Sizzla mudda provide I wi new pan fi mek breakfast an ah mi sista provide painting ah mi mutt. Mi sista winjy baby dadda give I converse shoes. I & I give tanks and ah praise to da mos high, give and love ya life alway. Da mos high him give I & I length of days.

Bless up.
I an I haff nah white god

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2020, 09:10:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My mom got me a pair of Filament brand socks with like shin guards built in to prevent shinners... 26 years old and she still worries about me getting hurt while skateboarding lol
[close]

Id worry bout my toddler skating too
[close]

Hey I'm grown up!! Also they are FP brand, my b
[close]

your mom got pregnant when she was 8?

Nooo my post was poorly worded. I'm 26 years old haha
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Oaf

• Rep: 16
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2020, 12:38:05 PM »
‘Santa’ got me a hockey piscopo witchcraft 8.38.  I am absolutely stoked on the shape with the short wheelbase, and looking forward to setting it up when the time comes.

The wife heard me talking with the kid about how cool a flat bar in the garage would be, so she ordered a round bar for me.  It’s still in the mail.

Got the kid an electric shaver, magic cards, new deck and formula 4 wheels.  He is super stoked.

helpplease

• Rep: 0
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2020, 01:59:17 PM »
It was a pretty decent Christmas this year regarding gifts.

I received a new office chair, garlic press, socks and undies, Crockett highs, an electric toothbrush, and I treated myself to my first gaming PC build.

I was able to get my niece and nephews some solid gifts, which was probably the best part.

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2020, 01:44:03 PM »
got some doc martens, a dickies jacket, a puffer jacket, a new sautee pan, a vacuum and a new bowl and grinder

LOTS OF GOOD SHIT

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2020, 03:42:59 PM »
Don't usually do much for other folks other than photos and cool 2nd hand stuff I collect over the year, so I was super surprised when my partner got me a brand spanking new black/grey/tan Pendleton board shirt. I'd never have bought that for myself. I'm still pretty shocked.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 98
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2020, 04:10:55 PM »
GF: got me a guitar and practice amp, Friday the 13th playing cards, some outerwear for my dock job, a painting of Micheal Meyers in  wooded setting.
Brother got me: a Duluth winter jacket and gloves
Best friend got me a Scumco and sons 8.75 deck, Doomsayers socks and vegan cookies
My oldest got me some vegan Adidas Stan Smiths
My youngest got me a Godzilla shirt and Charlie Brown watch
Friend got me a signed copy of Public Domain (signed by Mike V) and a Darkroom 3/4 shirt
Another friend got me a Heroin egg shape board
Gf parents got me cold weather gear and a gift certificate to my favorite vegan restaurant
Cocteau Twins

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2020, 06:06:18 PM »
Bunch of stuff with a common theme - lose some weight Lardo

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2020, 04:13:24 AM »
in England there's a common running joke about males getting Lynx (Axe for those in the US) boxsets, dunno how or why it started but everyone knows come Christmas you'll end up with a shit ton of them that eventually get used when you run out of the good stuff.

Anyway I bust one open and it's got a fuckin clip on fisheye inside it:

I already have one and from the looks of it it's pretty cheap but hey maybe I can get some cool angles next time I pull out a double pits to chesty on the session

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2020, 06:24:24 AM »
Theragun

iPad Air and Apple Pencil to art with

Some bourbon from the in-laws. Pretty good haul this year.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

SHAQUEEFA

• Rep: 22
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2020, 06:24:30 AM »
Hasbro WWF Shawn Michaels Action Figure from my wife. Sweatpants from my mom. Bottle of rum from my sister.

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2020, 08:25:09 AM »
RC car that flips over and keeps rolling no matter what I crash it into. Yes I’m 32

Got this for Christmas back in 94. Was hyped as fuck as a kid.

hobojoe

• Rep: 5
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2020, 09:16:11 PM »
Deep tissue massage gun, alpaca wool boot insoles, a tin full of cheddar leek biscuits and Desus & Meros new book. The GF really killed it this Xmas

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 965
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2020, 10:33:33 PM »
Ø
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2020, 07:06:34 PM »
Pretty psyched on my XMas 2020 really. Nike SB hoodie, Terror of Planet X hoodie,
Traffic DVD, Polo cologne, Bones Swiss

But my big present from my wife just showed up. I'm a huge Brian Lotti fan, going back to Shackle Me Not.
I like his tennis court paintings a lot - those solid court colors. Anyway, my wife got ahold of him and got me
2 tennis paintings for Christmas. And he wrote me a note on the back of one. Obviously changed my name
but it would have been funny had it actually said this screen name. Anyway, my wife gets an A+ again.
(She previously got Jay Adams to send me some stuff, a board from Cardiel and a board from Mullen)

I bought myself the Nike SB, ToPX, Swiss & Traffic DVD but this was all her.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2020, 01:36:15 AM »
Macallan 12, Balvenie 12, Coffee, Headphones and 2 books - one on anime architecture and another on cocktail mixing.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2020, 02:23:33 AM »
For Hanukkah I did pretty well this year.

I had a wishlist on tactics so I got a few duplicates, but I’m not mad at it.

Two pairs of the Tom Knox 440’s
Two Simon Bannerot loveseats
Four sets of big balls
Two sets of 52mm f4 tablets
Two sets of reds
Two Wknd rub brick’s
Grip my wife got with my dog painted on it
Ace 55’s with red base plates
Thunder 161’s ti-hollows
Spitfire shirt and two anti hero shirts
Cardiel tablets.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 965
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2020, 11:02:51 AM »
For Hanukkah I did pretty well this year.

I had a wishlist on tactics so I got a few duplicates, but I’m not mad at it.

Two pairs of the Tom Knox 440’s
Two Simon Bannerot loveseats
Four sets of big balls
Two sets of 52mm f4 tablets
Two sets of reds
Two Wknd rub brick’s
Grip my wife got with my dog painted on it
Ace 55’s with red base plates
Thunder 161’s ti-hollows
Spitfire shirt and two anti hero shirts
Cardiel tablets.

Would like to know how the shoes work out in a few weeks if you like to let us know?
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2020, 12:15:35 PM »
My gf got me some kreper inverted kingpins that i put on my 159 hollows. Super excited to give em a try when my ankle heals up

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2546
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2020, 12:20:44 PM »

But my big present from my wife just showed up. I'm a huge Brian Lotti fan, going back to Shackle Me Not.
I like his tennis court paintings a lot - those solid court colors. Anyway, my wife got ahold of him and got me
2 tennis paintings for Christmas. And he wrote me a note on the back of one. Obviously changed my name
but it would have been funny had it actually said this screen name. Anyway, my wife gets an A+ again.

That is so sick. I really like his paintings, too. Stoked for you!
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud