Author Topic: Undies  (Read 3737 times)

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 938
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
Re: Undies
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2020, 10:44:25 AM »
Boxer Briefs ever since my first pair of Jockeys.

Used UA for years but I like to keep things locked down.

SAXX Kinetics (not cheap) for workouts and skating (they keep you in place)

https://www.saxxunderwear.com/

Shinesty for everyday use (softer and more casual than Saxx), they locked you down as well and are more feisty when it comes to designs...

https://www.shinesty.com/a/refer-a-friend/redeem/tv3a5p8aygjoxyed7heugmknzwobj0otrxcgckdb/3231
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 03:59:30 PM by Xen »

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2020, 11:09:53 AM »
other than merino wool leggings in the wet seasons, I very rarely wear underwear. I bought my first pair of boxers briefs in close to a decade recently and they're pretty solid so far. minus 33 merino wool. Last pair of tights I bought from this company lasted 4 years as my only pair while working outside.  Merino wool is dope because it's anti microbial, doesn't stink, and breathes.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

botefdunn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2020, 11:28:26 AM »
a true lady never tells (boxer briefs) but I will say that they all have small holes and tears in the back at the top, even the new ones.

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2020, 02:04:53 PM »

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 938
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2020, 03:56:25 PM »

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully just got you $20.

Sweet! They're really comfy, especially if you like saxx but they're not as spandexy feeling depending on what Saxx you wear!

Lloyd Braun

• Rep: 80
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2020, 06:31:10 PM »
I rock these and they’re the best.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/gp/aw/d/B0747SMKTJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Unfortunately with a quick search, seems like they’re discontinued? Out of stock everywhere I looked (first 5 google results). I suggest anything similar, long legged ones stay in place and don’t ride up.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2020, 06:50:30 PM »
I have a few pairs of sax but rarely wear underwear anymore, a few years ago i started freeballing and its hard to go back

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2020, 06:55:32 PM »
I have a few pairs of sax but rarely wear underwear anymore, a few years ago i started freeballing and its hard to go back

i dont know how you guys pull it off. Is denim just off limits or something??

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2020, 09:07:18 PM »
boxer briefs.  i got a ton of pairs of these New Balance ones on Nordrstoms Rack a few years ago and they've been going strong.  they're kind of an athletic material and feel great.

having flashbacks of skating in baggy pants and silk boxers which were all the rage in the 90s, what a fucking nightmare

Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2020, 07:49:26 AM »
Just got rid of a bunch of Hanes that I had as the thigh lost its shape; went over to Fruit of the Loom and they seem to have a longer leg (I have long legs) and bunch minimally, if at all. I have contemplated trying the CK ones but I recently got burned by buying some Ben Sherman ones and the thigh area was just too short. So with the CK ones, I am nervous that the thigh again will be too short. Can you CK boxer brief fans comment on this?

if you want a longer leg you need to get the actual "boxer briefs" and not the "trunks."  CK has long ass legs on their boxer briefs

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2020, 07:56:02 AM »
boxer briefs.  i got a ton of pairs of these New Balance ones on Nordrstoms Rack a few years ago and they've been going strong.  they're kind of an athletic material and feel great.

having flashbacks of skating in baggy pants and silk boxers which were all the rage in the 90s, what a fucking nightmare

you didn't like the feel of boxers riding up to your nipples?

Sluggloaph

• Rep: 25
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2020, 09:53:24 AM »
I haven't double bagged it in years. On a lost bet I wore boxers for a week, and I think underwear is a potential key for fakie tricks.
Whoa. Danger.

duce duce

• Rep: -7
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2020, 11:14:07 AM »
Good to see positive things about Saxx on here. I’ve  been curious about Saxx after hearing sponsored messages on podcasts and such, nice to hear they live up to the hype from skaters.
Also a big fan of long Johns during the winter months for work and skating. Otherwise fleece lined pants are a must

Grind King Rims

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2020, 12:33:13 PM »
Thread is relevant to my interests. I've always been a boxer brief guy, but I'm ready to start wearing briefs for the first time in my life. Any UK/Euros have tips on any good non-amazon sources?

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -116
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2020, 06:19:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Just got rid of a bunch of Hanes that I had as the thigh lost its shape; went over to Fruit of the Loom and they seem to have a longer leg (I have long legs) and bunch minimally, if at all. I have contemplated trying the CK ones but I recently got burned by buying some Ben Sherman ones and the thigh area was just too short. So with the CK ones, I am nervous that the thigh again will be too short. Can you CK boxer brief fans comment on this?
[close]

if you want a longer leg you need to get the actual "boxer briefs" and not the "trunks."  CK has long ass legs on their boxer briefs

This is the answer I needed!

Cheers.

ish_wav

• Rep: 93
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2020, 10:05:32 AM »
I only wear Ethika. I buy a dozen pairs every year during Black Friday/Labor Day and I’ll retire the last years dozen.

iknowisuck

• Rep: 2
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2021, 02:33:57 PM »
If you wear briefs you're a pervert
Jokes on clothing < cutting off your foreskin with a chainsaw

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2021, 02:43:52 PM »
Semi-recently subscribed to this monthly service
https://www.getbasic.com/

I will bounce between boxer briefs and boxers year to year. I like the mesh on the crotch and are breathable. They’re soft and don’t ride up much. Their tees are super soft but I suggest going up a size.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • &#633;&#477;&#652;&#477;&#633;o&#607; llo&#7450;
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2021, 05:17:42 PM »
H&M trunks ftw
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 390
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2021, 06:34:41 PM »
Old navy sport compression boxer things. At this point I feel off skating in anything else

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2021, 06:52:48 PM »
MAN FUCK SUPREME BOXERS AND IMMA TELL YOU WHY Okay so basically I've been talking to this girl for a while (gone on 3 dates) and our conversations usually are quite sexual. We knew we both liked each other, a lot. I arranged for another date where I would be hoping for her to come back to my house after so we could get it on but I was way luckier. She invited me to her house, straight up, no date or anything. She wanted it. I had short notice on this so I just threw on some blue jeans, vans and a hoodie. I decided to wear my black supreme boxers because she'd previously shown an interest in streetwear and thought it would be an extra thing for us. I get to her house, just her there, we start making out and everything when she then guides me to her room. We both start undressing and she makes a comment about my boxers saying how she really likes them. Fast forward a bit more until my dick out and this is where things go wrong. Ya'know the black supreme boxers are a bit weird with the material? I had black fabric shit all over my dick, not good. She then is completely turned off and thought I had a musty member (I don't usually, just these boxers). So after that I went home head down and black fabric all over my dick. Don't think she want's to see me anymore after the awkward encounter. I don't think white Supreme boxers are as big of a problem but who the fuck wants to wear white boxers?

TLDR: Black Supreme boxers ruin your dick for potential suckage

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2021, 07:47:13 PM »
Look, I’m not trying to put anyone’s business out there, but

I’ve just always loved wearing women’s panties.  I don’t know why... it just feels right. 

Just promise me you’ll never tell anyone.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2021, 08:07:05 PM »
MAN FUCK SUPREME BOXERS AND IMMA TELL YOU WHY Okay so basically I've been talking to this girl for a while (gone on 3 dates) and our conversations usually are quite sexual. We knew we both liked each other, a lot. I arranged for another date where I would be hoping for her to come back to my house after so we could get it on but I was way luckier. She invited me to her house, straight up, no date or anything. She wanted it. I had short notice on this so I just threw on some blue jeans, vans and a hoodie. I decided to wear my black supreme boxers because she'd previously shown an interest in streetwear and thought it would be an extra thing for us. I get to her house, just her there, we start making out and everything when she then guides me to her room. We both start undressing and she makes a comment about my boxers saying how she really likes them. Fast forward a bit more until my dick out and this is where things go wrong. Ya'know the black supreme boxers are a bit weird with the material? I had black fabric shit all over my dick, not good. She then is completely turned off and thought I had a musty member (I don't usually, just these boxers). So after that I went home head down and black fabric all over my dick. Don't think she want's to see me anymore after the awkward encounter. I don't think white Supreme boxers are as big of a problem but who the fuck wants to wear white boxers?

TLDR: Black Supreme boxers ruin your dick for potential suckage

Hahaha I’m dying

OldCandy

• Rep: 22
  • cant shuv
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2021, 08:08:49 PM »
is OP circumsized

speedos or the offbrand racing swimshorts are a hidden gem, no more sweaty nuts and shit stays where it is
Nah i skate big boards cause i got big ass feet and a big ass dick

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2021, 08:10:09 PM »
Look, I’m not trying to put anyone’s business out there, but

Expand Quote
I’ve just always loved wearing women’s panties.  I don’t know why... it just feels right. 

Just promise me you’ll never tell anyone.
[close]

Dude what the fuck. You promised.

I just think I get a little more height on my ollies when I feel cute ok?

Also this is maybe piling on myself but I genuinely like skating in tights in the winter. That shit is perfect for keeping warm but still allowing you to move, plus they add a little bit of support. Both physically and emotionally. It's like a spandex hug for your legs.

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2021, 08:10:40 PM »
Exofficio give n go boxer briefs, super comfy, never swampy and dry really fast

I’ve also been wanting to try some of the undies with the ball hammock/room. Keep them joints from bouncing all over and might experience less ball wedgies. Or maybe more? I hear the Sax ones are nice, and Hanes also started making some with the pouch

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 752
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2021, 10:15:12 AM »
Mark Gonzales’ dick is full of lint and supreme loves him for it

nothing's been the since same

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2021, 12:35:37 PM »
Backing ExOfficio fully. Worth *every* penny. However, if you don't wanna spend top dollar on a single pair of underwear, I highly recommend the Uniqlo AIRism underwear. Both work great, are made of moisture-wicking, antimicrobial material and hence cut down dramatically on swamp ass. I can't imagine ever going back to cotton underwear for any kind of skating or bicycle riding
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

nevrwasben

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2021, 02:13:23 PM »
Ralph Lauren Knit boxers
Soft like a boxer brief
But cut like a boxer
Let the boys bounce and breathe

hartt3

• Rep: 5