Author Topic: Delta 8 THC  (Read 1273 times)

butterballs for jerry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -56
Delta 8 THC
« on: August 24, 2020, 09:23:37 AM »
I bought a 150mg bag of gummies (30mg apiece, 5 pieces) for twenty bucks at a liquor store. took one and within an hour I had this sweet body high and a slight head high with absolutely no anxiety or paranoia (which I almost always get from normal weed). shit had me floating, I just bought some more online before the government tries to ban it.

where CBD is a real background sort of situation, Delta 8 is it's own trip. I highly recommend it.

anyone else tried it?

I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 970
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Delta 8 THC
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 05:33:07 AM »
Yes I used to buy meds of a homie with the big. Marinol is awesome
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

butterballs for jerry

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 11:28:53 AM »
bumping my own thread

Delta 8 is spreading, just trying to raise awareness

I have a bunch of the softgel 25mg 30 packs from Hempire direct (good bang for your buck, and they always have some sort of sale going on). If I take one softgel it's a pretty mellow type situation. If I take 2, it's a step below tripping. I made the mistake of taking two a couple hours before work once and I could barely drive, it was a solid 6 hour trip. If you mix it with a little normal THC, the effects are multiplied (or it can be a sort of filler if you don't have much normal weed).

They started coating CBD bud with Delta 8 concentrate so you can smoke it that way, but apparently eating it is the most potent administration method.

If you live in a state where weed isn't legal, try this shit out. It's incredible.

duster1

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 11:36:52 AM »
What state are you in?

I have heard a little but about this and it sounded like bs for some reason, but now I want to try it.
Im in the great state of Texas
Skating and Baitin

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 723
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 12:39:06 PM »
yeah im in NJ and have access to decent bud on the streets here (although if anyone in cali wants to really start sending me ounces of indoor lmk, i need as much spacepiff in my life as possible) as well as the overpriced as shit dispensary.

what is your marijuana intake/tolerance like? do you smoke alot but this shit still had you like "damn"?

i need bud for medical reasons mostly pain issues since i swore off the pills. ive been thinking about getting into wax/dabs but dont even know where to start really, so this might be a good thing to look into in the mean time.

TLDR anyone using bud daily medicinally for pain or just smokes a shit ton of weed, is this delta8 stuff worth looking into with a skyhigh tolerance? any inputs appreciated

free max b
FREE MAX B

RENTSTRIKE

• Rep: 8
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 12:44:26 PM »
It's legal and available at my local smoke shop in Jersey and I finally bought some after about a month of being worn down by the dude working there trying to sell me on it every time I went in to buy tobacco or papers. It's pretty nice, like a spicier CBD if that makes sense (think CBD body high with mild euphoria, like 1 bowl snap or low dose edible).

I've read online that people tend to develop a tolerance to delta 8 more quickly than delta 9, and I'm starting to believe that's the case after smoking 1-3 spliffs (60% tobacco, 40% delta 8 bud if I had to guess) nightly for about a week. Came in feeling like I smoked a straight cigarette after my first one last night which was sort of a bummer.

Based on @butterballs for jerry's recent post, eating it sounds like the way to go - gonna inquire about D8 edibles next time I stop by the smoke shop. 

RENTSTRIKE

• Rep: 8
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 12:53:02 PM »
yeah im in NJ and have access to decent bud on the streets here (although if anyone in cali wants to really start sending me ounces of indoor lmk, i need as much spacepiff in my life as possible) as well as the overpriced as shit dispensary.

what is your marijuana intake/tolerance like? do you smoke alot but this shit still had you like "damn"?

i need bud for medical reasons mostly pain issues since i swore off the pills. ive been thinking about getting into wax/dabs but dont even know where to start really, so this might be a good thing to look into in the mean time.

TLDR anyone using bud daily medicinally for pain or just smokes a shit ton of weed, is this delta8 stuff worth looking into with a skyhigh tolerance? any inputs appreciated

free max b

I picked up the D8 because it was easily accessible and I was running out of regular weed -- the weather here has been so shitty that I don't really have the time/patience to deal with the person I usually pick up from this week (not to condemn my weedman, it's just been a busy week at work and I didn't wanna drive to pick up in the snow and/or ice). I smoke about 1-3 spliffs nightly, often with a bit of CBD bud mixed in to stretch my stash. Only difference this week is that I'm smoking d8 instead of d9.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 01:13:37 PM by RENTSTRIKE »

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 12:59:10 PM »
What state are you in?

I have heard a little but about this and it sounded like bs for some reason, but now I want to try it.
Im in the great state of Texas

As a fellow Texan I can tell you it’s everywhere.

What part of Texas are you in?

I’ve bought it McKinney and Austin. I live in Austin and that shits everywhere.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

butterballs for jerry

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 05:49:28 PM »
I'm a light smoker, take about 10-15mg of edibles a night, then 3 big puffs before bed time. I never smoke during the day.

There is definitely a kind of quick tolerance buildup to delta 8. I usually would take some on Saturday and be off my tits all night, then take the same amount Sunday and not be as wow'd. I think every 3 days would be great for maximum effect; I guess in that way it's kinda like acid.

It's a fun time nonetheless, and could probably fold in with other drugs rather well if you're into that sort of thing. But I guess it's not an every day thing.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2021, 08:55:46 PM »
Dabs are sick, Pete...Fed some to mates that don’t smoke anymore and it absolutely fucked em, I don’t know like the proper details or strengths but it’s fully concentrated bro. If you like smoking strong weed you would love dabs. Tastes way better too but then I put cigarette in my weed and rip bongs so it’s always gonna be gross like that

Man you can buy it in America just go get some and try it, just smoke it out of a sweetpuff bro don’t worry about going and buying some hectic rig

Edit I would like to try those, butterballs for jerry
Have you heard of those stars of death I saw it on joe rogan, that guy joey Diaz rates em
I wanna try those also
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 10:06:53 PM by matty_c »
listen to cosmic psychos

mushroom slice

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2021, 08:12:28 AM »
My tolerance is fucked
I can eat 1000 mg and am not gonna be too high
I can smoke blunt after blunt after blunt and I’m still not too high.
I think I’m gonna take a break and maybe my tolerance will go down again because I like to feel too high

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 08:18:20 AM »
I have a delta 8 cart right now and it actually gives me noticeable chill high.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2021, 12:34:48 AM »
I'm so envious of you guys that can access this stuff