Author Topic: tinder  (Read 351277 times)

Made In China

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
Re: tinder
« Reply #2550 on: February 12, 2021, 11:17:40 AM »
Last Tinder date I had was almost two years ago. We met up, walked around this really nice lagoon, kissed there, and then had a really nice homemade pasta dinner afterwards.

We've been dating since and living together since COVID hit. She's my best friend and I'm forever grateful that Tinder brought us together. Sorry this one isn't as juicy of a story!

ungzilla

• Rep: 385
« Reply #2551 on: February 12, 2021, 11:53:58 AM »
boooor2rrrrring i'm happy for you

GauchoAmigo

• Rep: 11
« Reply #2552 on: February 13, 2021, 09:35:48 AM »
Ya'll need to get on hinge if you actually want to date someone. Tinder is for the fuckin'

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #2553 on: February 13, 2021, 10:31:21 AM »
Last Tinder date I had was almost two years ago. We met up, walked around this really nice lagoon, kissed there, and then had a really nice homemade pasta dinner afterwards.

We've been dating since and living together since COVID hit. She's my best friend and I'm forever grateful that Tinder brought us together. Sorry this one isn't as juicy of a story!

Happy for you pal.
"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

DaleSr

• Rep: 56
« Reply #2554 on: February 13, 2021, 11:36:24 AM »
Bumble but same thing

Met my gf on there. I told my friends that i thought her account was fake because she was so hot and there was no way she would ever swipe right on me. She did, we had a horrible first date where she hated my guts. She agreed to go out with me again, we saw the national and we really hit it off on the second date. Went to her sisters wedding with her on the third date and met her entire family (also got high af because her dad made edibles and put them in a bowl at the bar). Fourth date we went and saw arcade fire and had the best concert experience of my life. We've been together ever since, this October we'll have been together for four years.

Also i was wandering in the wilderness for four years on tinder before i met her, so don't lose hope. You may see the promised land yet
Boi... Sinner really is making the US look like some sort of bandana republic.

LUGR

• Rep: 4
« Reply #2555 on: February 13, 2021, 05:34:21 PM »
Bumble but same thing

Met my gf on there. I told my friends that i thought her account was fake because she was so hot and there was no way she would ever swipe right on me. She did, we had a horrible first date where she hated my guts. She agreed to go out with me again, we saw the national and we really hit it off on the second date. Went to her sisters wedding with her on the third date and met her entire family (also got high af because her dad made edibles and put them in a bowl at the bar). Fourth date we went and saw arcade fire and had the best concert experience of my life. We've been together ever since, this October we'll have been together for four years.

Also i was wandering in the wilderness for four years on tinder before i met her, so don't lose hope. You may see the promised land yet
That is a beautiful.

camp chill yourself

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #2556 on: February 13, 2021, 06:30:07 PM »
got swerved by my now partner of 2 years when we initially met off tinder
with that being said. cky enthusiast you seem like the worst dude with a very low attention span, i mean you never have watched a skate video in its entirley, why dont you just shut the fuck up if you never have to say anyt

Fhk hu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #2557 on: February 13, 2021, 07:35:53 PM »
Bumble but same thing

This is awesome.  :)

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #2558 on: February 16, 2021, 11:38:02 AM »
Bumble but same thing

Damn this is beautiful, and you're a fucking mad man for agreeing to go to her sister's wedding on the third date. Much respect for that and I'm stoked that they two of you are happy <3