Author Topic: Post your fit  (Read 148706 times)

Fhk

Re: Post your fit
« Reply #390 on: March 06, 2021, 03:34:43 PM »

Today’s skate fit
Politic You Can’t Win cap
Letigre polo
874’s
Puma mid
Brass monkey
A pint of Brass monkey? Damn!  8)

Sk.A.T.A.N

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #391 on: March 06, 2021, 05:35:38 PM »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yoooo, thank you!
Was hella bummed when these weren’t available anymore. Gonna treat myself to these.

Enjoy man! I hope they treat you well   ;)

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

TheLowerBack

• Rep: 171
  • GTU/FWD
« Reply #392 on: March 06, 2021, 06:22:27 PM »
Expand Quote

Today’s skate fit
Letigre polo
874’s
Puma mid
Brass monkey
[close]
Haha. Brass monkey as in beer and oj. not 151, vodka, and oj. I feel like the cocktail would kill me

Fhk

« Reply #393 on: March 07, 2021, 03:07:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Today’s skate fit
Letigre polo
874’s
Puma mid
Brass monkey
[close]
[close]
Haha. Brass monkey as in beer and oj. not 151, vodka, and oj. I feel like the cocktail would kill me
Lol I was thinking that might be a bit much..but ya never know!

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -204
« Reply #394 on: March 07, 2021, 02:07:05 PM »

Denali Performance Apparel Madeira Beach Marina sun shirt
Mariokart Sweats
9.99 Fila highs
 alongside the reason I have to wear 9 dollar filas to skate at least we had the Mario fits matching today haha.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #395 on: March 07, 2021, 03:17:44 PM »
you can't go into the bam thread wearing white shoes like that

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #396 on: March 07, 2021, 03:21:03 PM »
you can't go into the bam thread wearing white shoes like that
dude who had galoshes on earlier in the thread had the right idea
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #397 on: March 09, 2021, 08:16:49 AM »

*bootleg seditionaries Mickey Mouse shirt.
*black 874’s
*nike GT blazers.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #398 on: March 13, 2021, 02:04:58 PM »

Ol faded Dime hat
Land's End chaqueta
FTC Tshirt
Levi's 560 relaxed fit jeans
Wheat Tiago's

Boutta make a bunch of tacos for my auntie's birthday
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #399 on: March 13, 2021, 09:03:12 PM »
That pants and shoe combo is on point, urtripping. Those wheat and black NB 1010s are so sick!

I scored this slightly used down jacket for less than $50 on eBay and you best believe I'm been wearing it every day its been cold lately. Bonus angle by my partner, who walked into the room as I was trying to take a fit pic lol

RL Polo Jeans down jacket
Uniqlo U sweater
https://www.bbeautyssupply.com/ necklace
Carhartt double knees
Vans Crockett highs

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #400 on: March 22, 2021, 09:00:38 PM »

thrifted Ace hardware jacket
Black is Beautiful MKE shirt
customized Sonoma jeans
random Loafers from Goodwill

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #401 on: March 23, 2021, 06:43:29 AM »
Some good shit in this thread. Can’t stand those outrageous cuffs though  :D, but hey, everyone’s got their thing, I prefer my pants to sit just right and be the perfect length, covering up the top half of my shoes.

On a passing note, this thread in less than 6 months of existence has showed better fashion flair and outfit coordination than every single “fashion” communities I’ve looked at on the internet so far. Guess the fashion industry didn’t leech of skateboarding for nothing  ;D

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #402 on: March 23, 2021, 12:59:27 PM »
That pants and shoe combo is on point, urtripping. Those wheat and black NB 1010s are so sick!

I scored this slightly used down jacket for less than $50 on eBay and you best believe I'm been wearing it every day its been cold lately. Bonus angle by my partner, who walked into the room as I was trying to take a fit pic lol

Uniqlo U sweater
Carhartt double knees
Vans Crockett highs

Killer fit!

I've been wanting a pair of carhartt double knees for a bit now, but have been hesitant because I've read about sizing issues in the waist. Would you call your pair true to size?

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #403 on: March 23, 2021, 11:09:14 PM »
Was feeling this earth tones fit so transported myself to the jungle. Colours all came out different on camera tho.

Butter Goods equipment five panel - sage
Carhartt K87 work tee - hamilton brown
Carhartt WIP regular cargo pant - olive
NB# 1010 - brown / green

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #404 on: March 24, 2021, 03:13:36 AM »
Was feeling this earth tones fit so transported myself to the jungle. Colours all came out different on camera tho.

Butter Goods equipment five panel - sage
Carhartt K87 work tee - hamilton brown
Carhartt WIP regular cargo pant - olive
NB# 1010 - brown / green

Pants and shoes are fucking sick. Just think the tee is a bit too long but carhartt tends to make their shit super long in general so hey. Oh and I love your hat

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #405 on: March 24, 2021, 03:18:17 AM »
Anyway here's my fit of the day

Crusty old ralph lauren cap
Crusty old champion hoodie
Genuine dickies double pants (?), not sure which model exactly. Always preffered the genuine line, I find the cut to be consistent and very comfortable
Converse Cons

I'm a bit miffed because those dickies fit super tight so I really hope they will stretch and get looser with time because right now it feels like my hips and crotch are held hostage in a sauna haha.

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #406 on: March 24, 2021, 04:23:06 PM »
Expand Quote

Uniqlo U sweater
Carhartt double knees
Vans Crockett highs
[close]

Killer fit!

I've been wanting a pair of carhartt double knees for a bit now, but have been hesitant because I've read about sizing issues in the waist. Would you call your pair true to size?
Yup, I think so! I'm generally a size 29 waist but wear a lot of size 30s because 29 is harder to come by. I got these in a 29 and they fit way better than another pair of Carhartts I have in size 30. They're one of the only pairs of pants I have that I can wear without a belt lol.

And this is becoming my favorite thread on Slap. Love seeing how other pals dress and how different it can vary!

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #407 on: March 25, 2021, 04:30:45 AM »
Day 2 of trying to break in these tight ass pants, decided not to wear any undies to gain some space. Never expected new dickies to be this hard on first wears lol

https://imgur.com/a/67EiYVJ
Anyhoo my dome is covered by the same crusty Ralph Lauren 5 panel cap
Hoodie is a tri chenille from palace
Oversized polo is a Paul and Shark
Pants are genuine dickies double knees
Convers cons for me little tootsie rolls

If anyone here contemplates buying those, be aware that your laces will very quickly die out, so try to find a cheap supply of black or white laces. Had to replace my left pair's laces just this morning   :-\

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #408 on: March 28, 2021, 10:09:20 AM »

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #409 on: March 28, 2021, 12:52:49 PM »

sadnocomply

• Rep: 117
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #410 on: April 01, 2021, 06:31:59 PM »
Still posting to imgur bc I’m a person and can’t embed photos here hehehe.

https://imgur.com/gallery/6bn18ls

Carhartt wip chase shirt
Carhartt b01 double front
You know the shoes

Trilogy

• Rep: -233
« Reply #411 on: April 01, 2021, 07:01:16 PM »
Some good shit in this thread. Can’t stand those outrageous cuffs though  :D, but hey, everyone’s got their thing, I prefer my pants to sit just right and be the perfect length, covering up the top half of my shoes.

On a passing note, this thread in less than 6 months of existence has showed better fashion flair and outfit coordination than every single “fashion” communities I’ve looked at on the internet so far. Guess the fashion industry didn’t leech of skateboarding for nothing  ;D

I think you are delusional, some pretty horrible fits over here...i haven't seen one that I really liked.

palelight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #412 on: April 01, 2021, 07:04:37 PM »
going into work fit...

carhartt madison oxford shirt
uniqlo slim black denim
grenson fred brogue boots

basically this is my work uniform...different oxford shirt each day and alternate between tan and black grenson boots...These grensons are about 5 years old, and still going strong.

Late to the party on this one, but sick aluminum-neck, that a Bastin?

TheLowerBack

• Rep: 171
  • GTU/FWD
« Reply #413 on: April 01, 2021, 07:14:44 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think you are delusional, some pretty horrible fits over here...i haven't seen one that I really liked.
Post your fit, dog

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #414 on: April 01, 2021, 07:28:36 PM »

Post your fit, dog

bro that is not how you ask someone to post a fit on slap

Trilogy

• Rep: -233
« Reply #415 on: April 01, 2021, 07:48:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Post your fit, dog

Nah...

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #416 on: April 01, 2021, 11:26:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

My mind is clear as day mate, trust me I’ve browsed a shit ton of fashion oriented forums these past 6 years and this thread is promising in comparison to some of the shit I saw back then. Also, post fit

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #417 on: April 02, 2021, 02:18:18 PM »

Expand Quote
Post your fit, dog
[close]

bro that is not how you ask someone to post a fit on slap

the correct phrase is post a fit fuccboi, i think

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #418 on: April 02, 2021, 07:00:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Post your fit, dog
[close]

Nah...

Weak

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #419 on: April 04, 2021, 01:20:09 PM »
question for the fashionista pals: anyone own any noah stuff? i know it's expensive as fuck, but a long term goal of mine is to get some sort of luxury sweat suit. especially since the pandemic means more hanging at home or only being allowed to slouch to the grocery store or pharmacy. and i want to look as fly as possible doing this while maintaining max comfort. so i thought of buying the matching combo hoodie/sweatpant. the stuff is said to be made in canada and looks mad comfy in pics. would any of you guys owning a noah piece say the quality is adequate for the steep price? thanks in advance.