Author Topic: Post your fit  (Read 148614 times)

baaaaaaguette

Re: Post your fit.
« Reply #570 on: May 18, 2021, 04:59:58 AM »

Heywoodfloyd

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 13
Re: Post your fit
« Reply #571 on: May 18, 2021, 05:51:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I feel like a dirty casual hanging out in this thread, i don't have a clue, when it comes to fashion.

Red wing moc toes, whatever Nudie Jeans(maybe Grim Tims) and an APC overshirt.
[close]

That’s like a hip version of a Canadian tuxedo.
[close]

Still one of my fav celebrity pics of all time:

@Heywoodfloyd I think some straight fit jeans or even a loose cut would improve that fit a few notches. Red wings are pretty sick, just not a big fan with slim jeans.

Yeah, i know what you mean. I like Dickies and stuff to be on the baggier side, i have always been a bit scared when it comes to non tapered jeans.
There is something with loose cut jeans that looks weird, when i look down at my legs.
It probabably has something to do with the perspective, i can feel the same thing about shoes sometimes while looking down at my feet.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #572 on: May 18, 2021, 11:16:19 PM »
This my "excited the white / gum Tiagos showed up" fit. Threw them straight on and took pics

Arc'teryx toque
Pleasures "Death Metal" hood
Butter Goods Santosuosso jeans
NB White / Gum 1010's

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #573 on: May 19, 2021, 04:33:39 AM »
This my "excited the white / gum Tiagos showed up" fit. Threw them straight on and took pics

Arc'teryx toque
NB White / Gum 1010's

Love those jeans, looks banging with the Tiago’s.
I guess the hoodie it’s actually called “Black metal”, at least the font resembles more black metal than death metal (sorry for being nerdy  ;D )
Beanie’s sick too!

How’s the quality on that hoodie by the way? My girl once gifted me one pleasure hoodie but the hood had all this stitching coming off so I sent it back... kinda disappointed cause it wasn’t that cheap.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #574 on: May 19, 2021, 05:35:38 AM »
I guess the hoodie it’s actually called “Black metal”, at least the font resembles more black metal than death metal (sorry for being nerdy  ;D )
Beanie’s sick too!

How’s the quality on that hoodie by the way? My girl once gifted me one pleasure hoodie but the hood had all this stitching coming off so I sent it back... kinda disappointed cause it wasn’t that cheap.
Haha you're right! Here's a pic of the back print.

The quality is fine, this is printed on an Independent Trading Company IND4000 "Collegiate" blank hood:
https://www.independenttradingco.com/collections/mens-pullovers/products/independent-heavyweight-hooded-pullover-sweatshirt-ind4000-collegiate?variant=31240686633022
 A lot of other brands use them, seen Antihero, Butter Goods, Quasi, Spitfire etc etc use the same blanks. Had this a good 1.5 years, have another that has lasted me 2.5 years and still going strong.
Some of Pleasures' other hoods are cut&sew pieces and the QC isn't as high, but in the last few seasons I've seen them using another ITC blank called the IND5000 "Legend" hood
https://www.independenttradingco.com/collections/mens-pullovers/products/legend-cross-grain-mens-heavyweight-hooded-pullover-ind5000p?variant=18617250381886
thicker, heavier, with ribbed side panels and a flat drawstring with metal tips. I've seen them in person and they're a real step up in quality. I'm hoping to grab this Butter Goods one soon:

Butter Goods x Charles Mingus collab (i like some Metal but I'm definitely more of a Jazz guy, and a big Mingus fan)

End hoodie rant
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 12:43:03 PM by TracersOnlyfans »

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 211
« Reply #575 on: May 19, 2021, 06:31:29 AM »

Nike crew from around 2010, 42” dickie carpenter jeans and adidas liberty cups
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 02:40:41 AM by Velcro Wallet »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #576 on: May 20, 2021, 08:47:06 PM »
Pretty much something like this everyday

Quasi hat I took the Q off of because I didn't wanna look like a qook
Corner store bandana
Carcass Exhumed to Consume 2008 Tour tee
Tooled black leather western wear belt
Volcom embarrassing name chinos
Skate Half Cabs
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #577 on: May 20, 2021, 10:21:20 PM »

Arc'teryx toque
NB White / Gum 1010's

Those jeans and the Tiago’s are fantastic. Whole kit is hard

TheCrimsonShroud

• Rep: 98
« Reply #578 on: May 21, 2021, 05:04:43 AM »
Pretty much something like this everyday

Quasi hat I took the Q off of because I didn't wanna look like a qook
Corner store bandana
Carcass Exhumed to Consume 2008 Tour tee
Tooled black leather western wear belt
Volcom embarrassing name chinos
Skate Half Cabs

Fucking A. Carcass.

TheCrimsonShroud

« Reply #579 on: May 21, 2021, 09:13:24 AM »

New Era Phillies hat
Japanese Halloween II shirt
Adidas 3 Stripes Essentials (w/recycled material)
Nike Dri-Fit Cushioned
Vans Authentic Pro Reflective Check

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #580 on: May 22, 2021, 03:48:26 AM »
Expand Quote

Arc'teryx toque
NB White / Gum 1010's
[close]

Those jeans and the Tiago’s are fantastic. Whole kit is hard

Damn, that fit nearly had me order the Philly Jeans full price!

So good with the tiagos, man!!!

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #581 on: May 22, 2021, 11:14:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Beanie’s sick too!

[close]

The quality is fine, this is printed on an Independent Trading Company IND4000 "Collegiate" blank hood:
https://www.independenttradingco.com/collections/mens-pullovers/products/independent-heavyweight-hooded-pullover-sweatshirt-ind4000-collegiate?variant=31240686633022
 A lot of other brands use them, seen Antihero, Butter Goods, Quasi, Spitfire etc etc use the same blanks. Had this a good 1.5 years, have another that has lasted me 2.5 years and still going strong.
Some of Pleasures' other hoods are cut&sew pieces and the QC isn't as high, but in the last few seasons I've seen them using another ITC blank called the IND5000 "Legend" hood
https://www.independenttradingco.com/collections/mens-pullovers/products/legend-cross-grain-mens-heavyweight-hooded-pullover-ind5000p?variant=18617250381886
thicker, heavier, with ribbed side panels and a flat drawstring with metal tips. I've seen them in person and they're a real step up in quality. I'm hoping to grab this Butter Goods one soon:

Butter Goods x Charles Mingus collab (i like some Metal but I'm definitely more of a Jazz guy, and a big Mingus fan)

End hoodie rant

Yeah I guessed it was a ITC hoodie by the fit and quality. I’ve had a bronze hoodie that was printed in those blanks and a friend of mine has a old dime hoodie that it’s ITC too. The quality is good, but the pleasures one I had probably slipped through the cracks in the QC. Those ind5000 hoodies look really amazing but also 450g can be a bit too much I think. I have a Brain dead hoodie that is super heavy and thick but I couldn’t see myself skating in that. The quality is unmatched tho, it will last a lifetime probably...

Old pic but:

Dime “safety” running hat
Chrystie windbreaker
Braindead “fountain” hoodie
Some White tee
Carhartt x POP trading co double knee nylon pants.
Reebok x Dime kamikaze 2 low.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #582 on: May 25, 2021, 07:04:05 AM »
Liking a lot of brain dead stuff lately

Those kamikaze go hard. Never even saw a US release for em. Or I slept. Nylon pants rock w that

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #583 on: May 25, 2021, 12:20:03 PM »

Those kamikaze go hard. Never even saw a US release for em. Or I slept. Nylon pants rock w that

Thanks man! Brain dead is definitely one of the coolest streetwear brands right now. Managed to get this hoodie for half the price and it makes all my other hoodies pale in comparison. Braindead quality is on some other level. They do cool collabs and get sick illustrators/artists that I’m a fan of to work with them.

The Kamikaze’s were fairly easy to get in Europe, not sure if they sold out kickly in the US tho...

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

TheCrimsonShroud

« Reply #584 on: May 25, 2021, 12:55:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thanks man! Brain dead is definitely one of the coolest streetwear brands right now. Managed to get this hoodie for half the price and it makes all my other hoodies pale in comparison. Braindead quality is on some other level. They do cool collabs and get sick illustrators/artists that I’m a fan of to work with them.

The Kamikaze’s were fairly easy to get in Europe, not sure if they sold out kickly in the US tho...

Yeah, I was looking at them and they sold through quick as fuck. Sick though.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #585 on: May 25, 2021, 01:19:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Beanie’s sick too!

[close]

End hoodie rant
[close]

Yeah I guessed it was a ITC hoodie by the fit and quality. I’ve had a bronze hoodie that was printed in those blanks and a friend of mine has a old dime hoodie that it’s ITC too. The quality is good, but the pleasures one I had probably slipped through the cracks in the QC. Those ind5000 hoodies look really amazing but also 450g can be a bit too much I think. I have a Brain dead hoodie that is super heavy and thick but I couldn’t see myself skating in that. The quality is unmatched tho, it will last a lifetime probably...

Old pic but:

Dime “safety” running hat
Chrystie windbreaker
Braindead “fountain” hoodie
Some White tee
Carhartt x POP trading co double knee nylon pants.
Reebok x Dime kamikaze 2 low.
Is that an LA Apparel blank? Based on your description and what i can see of it I'd say so. Real thick, boxy fit, tight cuffs, no drawstring?

Edit: love the kamikazes, look great matched up with that hood
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 05:11:11 PM by TracersOnlyfans »

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #586 on: May 25, 2021, 05:14:30 PM »

Basic bro winter work fit

Arc'teryx toque
Butter Goods x Charles Mingus "Tijuana Moods" hood
Carhartt WIP Coach jacket
Asos Ultra Baggy jeans
NB# 1010 White/Gum

TheCrimsonShroud

« Reply #587 on: May 25, 2021, 05:56:07 PM »

Basic bro winter work fit

Arc'teryx toque
Butter Goods x Charles Mingus "Tijuana Moods" hood
Carhartt WIP Coach jacket
Asos Ultra Baggy jeans
NB# 1010 White/Gum
Fucking sick all around, but those NB# really seal the deal. Goddamn I love white and gum.

Johnny Lawrence

• Rep: 39
  • No Mercy
« Reply #588 on: May 26, 2021, 07:37:59 AM »

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #589 on: June 02, 2021, 04:46:03 AM »
Disappointed by the lack of dungarees here so here's one I own.

Black tee
Old Red crewneck
Supreme overalls
AF1

TheCrimsonShroud

« Reply #590 on: June 02, 2021, 05:35:37 AM »

Black tee
Old Red crewneck
Supreme overalls
AF1

Hesher/hype beast Mario. I fux w/it.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #591 on: June 02, 2021, 05:59:42 AM »
that bib fits perfect @baaaaaaguette

my yesterday's boring fit. i felt like i roleplay myself from 2010 haha. low key livin it up over here.

-traffic cap(delabeled because i wanted to put the patch on a jacket but then lost it)
-fpp2 mask
-random ass dark grey heather hoodie(hand me down from a gf at the time), pretty sturdy thing. came with several dog bite holes
-under the hoodie i'm actually wearing a krooked pocket shirt with gonz sticking out of the pocket flipping the bird with both hands.
-brown dickies
-black eras
-life behind bars messenger bag
-kryptonite lock
-giant granite 26'' 90s m/atb was the ride of choice for the day
-okf aloe vera drink with water melon flavor
-digital shades

you see me here chillin in the wonderful neighborhood of ottensen. i read ottensen has the highest number or density of barbershops/hairdressers in europe. literally every third place is some sort of hair thing. not sure what this says about the quality of the shops. i always buzzcut my head myself when my hair gets too long and wear some sort of hat or cap anyway like 90% of the time.

standing on an average mix of local area surfaces so you can see cobblestones, very coarse pavement tiling, and some street that's pretty good if you want to get a footmassage if you push down it, it's so rough.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #592 on: June 02, 2021, 06:38:56 AM »
Angels fitted
Vu Skateshop Tee
Polar 93 Denim
Vans Old School, whatever they are calling the new Pro/Skate line

Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #593 on: June 02, 2021, 03:40:49 PM »
Expand Quote

Black tee
Old Red crewneck
Supreme overalls
AF1

[close]
Hesher/hype beast Mario. I fux w/it.

You know what I atually almost wore a red polo cap today as well hahahaha.
that bib fits perfect @baaaaaaguette

my yesterday's boring fit. i felt like i roleplay myself from 2010 haha. low key livin it up over here.

-traffic cap(delabeled because i wanted to put the patch on a jacket but then lost it)
-fpp2 mask
-random ass dark grey heather hoodie(hand me down from a gf at the time), pretty sturdy thing. came with several dog bite holes
-under the hoodie i'm actually wearing a krooked pocket shirt with gonz sticking out of the pocket flipping the bird with both hands.
-brown dickies
-black eras
-life behind bars messenger bag
-kryptonite lock
-giant granite 26'' 90s m/atb was the ride of choice for the day
-okf aloe vera drink with water melon flavor
-digital shades

you see me here chillin in the wonderful neighborhood of ottensen. i read ottensen has the highest number or density of barbershops/hairdressers in europe. literally every third place is some sort of hair thing. not sure what this says about the quality of the shops. i always buzzcut my head myself when my hair gets too long and wear some sort of hat or cap anyway like 90% of the time.

standing on an average mix of local area surfaces so you can see cobblestones, very coarse pavement tiling, and some street that's pretty good if you want to get a footmassage if you push down it, it's so rough.

Hey thanks man, yeah its odd they used to look like a crumpled tatoes rugsack on me and then somehow they fit? Very weird. Theyre currently listed on Vinted, if they dont sell I might end up keeping them, kinda torn.
Anyway that fit's on point with the weather and the bike, and I loooooooove your hoodie, its the exact sort of shape i'm looking for when buying one.

Holy shit i just noticed that your glasses were drawn on LMAO

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #594 on: June 02, 2021, 03:41:49 PM »
Angels fitted
Vu Skateshop Tee
Polar 93 Denim

Shirt is so nice. And those pants, oh my.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #595 on: June 02, 2021, 04:01:43 PM »
Hey thanks man, yeah its odd they used to look like a crumpled tatoes rugsack on me and then somehow they fit? Very weird. Theyre currently listed on Vinted, if they dont sell I might end up keeping them, kinda torn.
Anyway that fit's on point with the weather and the bike, and I loooooooove your hoodie, its the exact sort of shape i'm looking for when buying one.

Holy shit i just noticed that your glasses were drawn on LMAO

yo thanks! yeah i love hoodies that are like that, too. it's exactly the right amount of baggy. for some reason i love it when the arms stack at the ribs/wrists, haha. i guess it helped that the gifter is a good deal taller than me. and it feels perfectly worn in, too. it's soft, but still very robust feeling. the dog bite holes have only made it stronger i think.

Expand Quote
Angels fitted
Vu Skateshop Tee
Polar 93 Denim
[close]

Shirt is so nice. And those pants, oh my.

totally agree, very classic look. pants fit perfectly, well done.

EDIT: edited all sorts of shit in here

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #596 on: June 02, 2021, 04:19:27 PM »
Damn, all those new fits are pretty fire! I kinda wanted to get some overalls in the past and now @baaaaaaguette made me want them again  ;D

Is that an LA Apparel blank? Based on your description and what i can see of it I'd say so. Real thick, boxy fit, tight cuffs, no drawstring?

Missed this, sorry... I didn’t know this was a blank but it checks all the marks you pointed and checking the pictures it really looks like those LA apparel hoodies. They even have the same shade of blue. Unreal quality tho (that’s why the blanks are so expensive).

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #597 on: June 02, 2021, 04:35:15 PM »
Damn, all those new fits are pretty fire! I kinda wanted to get some overalls in the past and now @baaaaaaguette made me want them again  ;D

Expand Quote

[close]

Missed this, sorry... I didn’t know this was a blank but it checks all the marks you pointed and checking the pictures it really looks like those LA apparel hoodies. They even have the same shade of blue. Unreal quality tho (that’s why the blanks are so expensive).

isn't la apparel basically american apparel but renamed and done by those people after the pervert ceo was out and the brand sold to gildan?

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #598 on: June 02, 2021, 04:42:34 PM »
This was actually my yesterday’s outfit, but I was quite hyped with the color coordination  8)

BrainDead cap
Pleasures “Stonehenge” Coach Jacket (jacket liner is also burgundy, perfect match to the hat)
Primitive Man Longsleeve (aka the most terrifying band on earth)
White fuct tee
Levi’s Stay Loose Carpenter pants
Adidas x Union Garwen SPZL

Quite stocked with those pants. Got them last week and already worn them a bunch of times. Found them for half the price at the outlet store back home, couldn’t pass on’em.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #599 on: June 02, 2021, 04:47:42 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

isn't la apparel basically american apparel but renamed and done by those people after the pervert ceo was out and the brand sold to gildan?

I don’t know anything about that... but wait, so is LA apparel run by that said pervert ceo?

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP