Author Topic: Markovich on election stealing  (Read 15751 times)

tuesday

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
  • The mistery of shadows
Re: Markovich on election stealing
« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2021, 01:04:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Election Stealing Skateboards
[close]
Heard a rumor, that Kyle Rittenhouse is his first pick for the team?
[close]

Don Jr guest deck

Don Jr? Could see him on crooked
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 01:20:00 AM by tuesday »

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -68
« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2021, 01:41:32 AM »
Markovich has been a steady disappointment, with a few blips of inspiring skateboarding sprinkled in, here and there, to break the monotony.
Coming to California to "make it" by heading to San Diego and becoming Gator's little buddy qualified him for kook status right off the bat.
Dragging his family with him was just bizarre, the fuck does that shit?!
At least the Buffoon is almost out of office, there are covid vaccines coming and 2020 is over, at last.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

second_domain

• Rep: -4
« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2021, 02:23:49 AM »
As far as I remember he said something like fuck Bush/Republicans in a interview back when Bush was the US president. Don’t know in with mag anymore, but I was surprised because he seemed like a Bush supporter to me already back then.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 05:09:54 AM by second_domain »

StevenSeagalsHairline

• Rep: -5
« Reply #123 on: January 01, 2021, 04:17:48 AM »
I mean Kris is  right about the elections being rigged, but he is about twenty years too late to say that. Either way, United States of MURICA will never a democracy since it hates the poor

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #124 on: January 01, 2021, 06:01:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Election Stealing Skateboards
[close]
Heard a rumor, that Kyle Rittenhouse is his first pick for the team?

The boys want to be him, the girls want to be with him!

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1510
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #125 on: January 01, 2021, 06:46:45 AM »
I mean Kris is  right about the elections being rigged,
By all means, provide credible evidence to defend your position of agreement in this regard.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2021, 06:56:26 AM »
Expand Quote
I mean Kris is  right about the elections being rigged,
[close]
By all means, provide credible evidence to defend your position of agreement in this regard.

i think he meant bush vs gore
I mean Kris is  right about the elections being rigged, but he is about twenty years too late to say that.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1510
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #127 on: January 01, 2021, 07:00:02 AM »
I took that to mean the last five election cycles have been rigged.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #128 on: January 01, 2021, 07:06:08 AM »
I took that to mean the last five election cycles have been rigged.

didn't read that much into it, but maybe he wants to clarify. tbf at least two of them were pretty sus in how the gop won those elections. 

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -68
« Reply #129 on: January 01, 2021, 07:38:43 AM »
I'm not sure how much one can rig an election, but candidates can certainly sell out by taking huge 'donations' by rich, powerful people to run their campaigns in exchange for doing favours for them, so everyone makes even more money.
Little things, you know, like starting wars.

Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2021, 07:55:03 AM »
The election process doesn’t need to be rigged for presidential elections thanks to citizens United it’s basically a front for major corporations. Imo every President since reagan is basically a corporate lobbyist with potential military powers.

It takes multi million dollars to run a presidential campaign. The average person doesn’t stand a chance it’s already reserved to a specific group of people.

I vote but I’m far more interested in congressional campaigns, even senate runs are becoming corporate pay offs. Look at Kentucky senate run, both McConnell and McGrath spent millions of dollars leaving anyone else running in the dust. Most people won’t go to their states website, look up the registry of candidates and start google searching. They need the media machine to point them in a direction.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • <3
« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2021, 08:42:13 AM »
I could see him being to wrapped up in the conspiracy of it all. Either way, pretty kooky.

I've been finding myself pretty far left politically so I'm not even on that democrat or republican thing, they both fucking suck. Corporate dems are almost worst than Republicans because they try to fake how progressive they are when really they are more conservative than moderate
The chillest1

ilovegay

• Rep: 11
« Reply #132 on: January 01, 2021, 05:00:08 PM »
I can’t for the life of me figure out why the electoral college is still a thing. Does anyone have a good reason why it is better than a popular vote?

flint fireforge

• Rep: -11
« Reply #133 on: January 01, 2021, 05:10:44 PM »
I can’t for the life of me figure out why the electoral college is still a thing. Does anyone have a good reason why it is better than a popular vote?
so that people in a big city can't impose their will on people who live in sparsely populated areas but perform more integral duties. farmers shouldn't fall under strictures that someone who thinks food comes from grocery stores but that is what can happen since the majority of our population is in urban areas.
guns in the city, you think of crime. but guns in the country are a tool. a million little things like that.
Yeeeeeeee haw, y’all grow so much food in them cities it’s not like there are food deserts

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
« Reply #134 on: January 01, 2021, 05:35:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
so that people in a big city can't impose their will on people who live in sparsely populated areas but perform more integral duties. farmers shouldn't fall under strictures that someone who thinks food comes from grocery stores but that is what can happen since the majority of our population is in urban areas.
guns in the city, you think of crime. but guns in the country are a tool. a million little things like that.

so instead, we have a small minority living in remote areas subjecting their backwards ass will and morals to the lives of the vast majority that happen to live in more populated areas. 

great system, makes total sense
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2021, 05:43:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Dude, no. Even the dumbest city person can explain what a farm is and does. If we’re going to get into a contest over what regions have the most ignorant people I’m putting my money on our nations rural areas. They just voted en masse for a guy with so little common sense that he thought it was worth investigating whether injecting bleach might cure covid.

ilovegay

• Rep: 11
« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2021, 05:54:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

so instead, we have a small minority living in remote areas subjecting their backwards ass will and morals to the lives of the vast majority that happen to live in more populated areas. 

great system, makes total sense

I thought that the Senate had a check on the House so smaller states would not get run over.

I just wonder how many more people would vote if they knew for sure their vote would actually count for President.

Croquet temper

• Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2021, 06:14:26 PM »
I could see him being to wrapped up in the conspiracy of it all. Either way, pretty kooky.

I've been finding myself pretty far left politically so I'm not even on that democrat or republican thing, they both fucking suck. Corporate dems are almost worst than Republicans because they try to fake how progressive they are when really they are more conservative than moderate

But at the same time a lot of the progressive members of Congress can hurt the whole cause by focusing on all the wrong shit and misrepresenting everything to the voters they should be trying to win over to make their policies more popular in real life instead of just on Twitter. It’s a real problem.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: January 01, 2021, 06:15:49 PM »
I don’t know fuck about the electoral college really, like advantages/disadvantages compared to popular vote but popular vote seems more logical/cut and dry to me

modern industrialized farms require 150,000 dollar combiners, specialized chemicals and engineered seeds.

I would say your average large scale crop/livestock farmer is more dependent on people at universities/corporations living in the suburbs than vice versa.

That doesn’t apply to small ranchers and organic farms in which I’ve worked both

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: January 01, 2021, 06:19:03 PM »
Like if the scientists at Cornell don’t come
Up with latest seasons insect repellent, they will
Have adapted and mutated to the previous seasons making it worthless

U think those farmers have a lab in the barn and are experts in organic chemistry?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #140 on: January 01, 2021, 06:24:01 PM »
Wow people are so dumb.

Modern large scales farms are a product of the suburb.

There is nothing natural about a field of corn or soy those are human inventions.

Farmers aren’t out their handing picking weeds and smacking microscope bugs off crops

Trucks and tractors are made in factories by robots

You’re literally regular

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: January 01, 2021, 06:25:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Like if the scientists at Cornell don’t come
Up with latest seasons insect repellent, they will
Have adapted and mutated to the previous seasons making it worthless

U think those farmers have a lab in the barn and are experts in organic chemistry?
[close]
pro monsanto? that's a weird stand. did you know we're headed for, more than climate change [which they can't agree on anyways] or rising sea levels [while people still invest in coastal property] is the insect apocalypse. everyone knows that honey bees have been in decline for decades but it's not just useful insects that are drastically reduced in the last 30 yrs. it's also every insect except ants i believe.
that bodes horribly for the future of our planet. sure, something will replace us but we, and the rest of the food chain could be in a world of shit without the bottom feeders and pollinators that keep the ecosystem flowing.
so thanks for ruining everything agribusiness.

Lol I work on an organic farm but nice try mr. ad hominem go back to pre school

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #142 on: January 01, 2021, 06:26:22 PM »
“Non” producers in the city haha that’s the dumbest shit I’ve heard. My dad has a diesel truck repair business in Rochester ny. City dwellers will be fine

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 59
« Reply #143 on: January 01, 2021, 06:31:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Dude, no. Even the dumbest city person can explain what a farm is and does. If we’re going to get into a contest over what regions have the most ignorant people I’m putting my money on our nations rural areas. They just voted en masse for a guy with so little common sense that he thought it was worth investigating whether injecting bleach might cure covid.
[close]
not to be captain save a trump but he didn't say anything about 'inject bleach'. a lot of the stuff he said was true, UV lights and such. but you wouldn't know that living in a city getting your news from unreliable sources.
you might differ with rural people on where it's appropriate to stick an erect penis or what clothes are for what people but if you want your tractor to run or you want something assembled or you want to grow food to feed the nonproducers in the city, you're talking rural folks. city folk make a pile of fake paper money and it's a good living sitting at a computer but if a real revolution happens, the agrarians will keep the food they make and maybe the cities can eat that paper.

Yeah dude. There’s no heavy machinery in cities. They never use tractors for anything, not even construction. Nobody in any city knows how to fix any engine or use any tool. They never assemble anything either. Nobody in any city has ever worked in manual labor and done office work at another point in their lives.

And farmers are great people. They do all the hardest work themselves. They never bring in illegals. That would be so unamerican. They would much rather pay a premium to American workers and provide very safe working conditions. They have never been forced into doing this. And when people lose farms, they never get turned over to another owner that can run it just as well, or worse, but that’s life as foundation would say.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #144 on: January 01, 2021, 06:31:28 PM »
People in cities are sitting ducks, ex military trained, gun loving, mr. Fix everything country folks are gonna blast and burn down apartment buildings and surround the cities

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #145 on: January 01, 2021, 06:38:36 PM »
People in cities are sitting ducks, ex military trained, gun loving, mr. Fix everything country folks are gonna blast and burn down apartment buildings and surround the cities

Hell ya brotha #q

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #146 on: January 01, 2021, 06:43:49 PM »
There really isn’t a single person in any city that is ex military, loves guns and fixing shit.

You’re infranty should go smoothly. Make sure to take the major highways in your pickup trucks so the photos really look like the taliban 

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 66
  • energy vampire
« Reply #147 on: January 01, 2021, 06:54:32 PM »

You’re even more stupid than Kris Markovich, congratulations

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #148 on: January 01, 2021, 06:55:00 PM »
Yeeeeeeee haw, y’all grow so much food in them cities it’s not like there are food deserts

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 66
  • energy vampire
« Reply #149 on: January 01, 2021, 06:56:08 PM »
Christ, both of you need to chug a bottle of bleach right about now.