Author Topic: What Happened to Slap  (Read 10764 times)

Dong Hanglo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 34
Re: What Happened to Slap
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2021, 02:33:19 AM »
Expand Quote
If you just go down the main page. . . . What happened to skateboarding, if you are the new version of a skate kid, it already ended...
[close]

Skateboarding is you or anyone for that matter riding around on a plank of wood or plastic or whatever with four wheels and two pairs of trucks as a turning mechanism, nothing else.

Whetever this is or that is, it isn't skating.

Turn off your phone, computator and try it, just push, cruise, maybe switch tre, I promise you will enjoy it.

Better yet, channel your inner Muska and take your laptop down a handrail over your shoulder while you frontside disaster the nine stair like its a ghetto blaster and post on Slap with your phone in your backpack screaming out to the South African accented Siri about the demise of skateboarding and how much it sucks.

That would be "super uber meta and worth 5000 Tony Hawk Pro Skater points, one like from Ricky Oyola on IG, and Fred Gall still ignores you on tiktok" gnarly.

Shalom.

J.
JPA
SPMPS

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2021, 10:01:04 AM »
half the country has gone far left

i wish we actually lived in the hypothetical scary feelings zone that you and your buddies think we live in. i hate to it break it to ya kiddo but joe biden is a fuckin’ republican lmao.

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2021, 11:42:24 AM »
If you just go down the main page. . . . What happened to skateboarding, if you are the new version of a skate kid, it already ended. What fit would change a pros image??? Markovich is republican, who cares. . . if someone does not fit your slap test their a kook. whatever. It is sad. Skaters are supposed to be supportive and individualized. "I like baggy pants because they restrict me less." whatever. Last year tight pants were cool too. I think slap focused skateboarding. It's you reading this. yes you. have fun and relax. Independent logo is negative. ok all your first sets were indys. . . . 18 year old kids trolling.. . . focus me please admin. I love skateboarding it doesn't owe me anything I owe it everything. but not this. Who cares what these old pros do in their free time or their ideals. Watch the skating, if I wanted to date a dude wouldn't I go out to dinner. fucking weak. admin delete me.

Learn how to write a fucking sentence and paragraph and stop being such a whiny poosey.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2021, 12:29:00 PM »
I just wanted to say I luv all of you.

We may not agree on mad stuff but we are tribe.

The wooden toy is our great equalizer.

So long as you're not a rapist
a rat a cop or abusing the innocent I will always hold down another skater.

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2021, 01:48:57 PM »
How come Uncle Flea is always watched or getting banned? He's genuinely shalom AF
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 526
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2021, 04:20:38 PM »
How come Uncle Flea is always watched or getting banned? He's genuinely shalom AF

Agreed
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

masterpeepee

• Rep: -29
« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2021, 04:27:11 PM »
I just wanted to say I luv all of you.

We may not agree on mad stuff but we are tribe.

The wooden toy is our great equalizer.

So long as you're not a rapist
a rat a cop or abusing the innocent I will always hold down another skater.
More of this, major shalom

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2021, 04:50:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i wish we actually lived in the hypothetical scary feelings zone that you and your buddies think we live in. i hate to it break it to ya kiddo but joe biden is a fuckin’ republican lmao.

daewonbong3000

• Rep: 10
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2021, 05:01:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you just go down the main page. . . . What happened to skateboarding, if you are the new version of a skate kid, it already ended...
[close]

Skateboarding is you or anyone for that matter riding around on a plank of wood or plastic or whatever with four wheels and two pairs of trucks as a turning mechanism, nothing else.

Whetever this is or that is, it isn't skating.

Turn off your phone, computator and try it, just push, cruise, maybe switch tre, I promise you will enjoy it.

Better yet, channel your inner Muska and take your laptop down a handrail over your shoulder while you frontside disaster the nine stair like its a ghetto blaster and post on Slap with your phone in your backpack screaming out to the South African accented Siri about the demise of skateboarding and how much it sucks.

That would be "super uber meta and worth 5000 Tony Hawk Pro Skater points, one like from Ricky Oyola on IG, and Fred Gall still ignores you on tiktok" gnarly.

Shalom.

J.
JPA
SPMPS
[close]

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2021, 05:18:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

conservatives need to stop teasin us with a good time

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2021, 09:05:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Agreed

#Assfleasavedmylife

conqueso

« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2021, 09:23:20 PM »

admins are ruthless rn 

I got banned 3 days for quoting neen williams

dirty limerick

• Rep: -17
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2021, 10:26:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

admins are ruthless rn 

what was the quote?

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2021, 11:09:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

admins are ruthless rn 

[close]
what was the quote?
i think I remember this. The quote was "kill yourself" but it was a reply to someone and they didn't get the reference, is that right?
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2021, 11:13:03 PM »
Using "kill yourself" as an insult is wack
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2021, 12:35:16 AM »
The correct and safe way to respond is "it would be funny if you were to kill yourself in minecraft (parody)"

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2021, 03:31:51 AM »
I've been "watched" for a joke in a transgender thread, asking if whiny bitch was a new gender too now, this place isn't safe anymore lol

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2021, 03:33:32 AM »
I've been "watched" for a joke in a transgender thread, asking if whiny bitch was a new gender too now, this place isn't safe anymore lol
edit : I'm still "watched", like a terrorist or some kind of psycho

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2021, 04:12:15 AM »

dirty limerick

« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2021, 08:51:19 AM »
Expand Quote
edit : I'm still "watched", like a terrorist or some kind of psycho
[close]
watched by who? mods put you on warning?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2021, 09:51:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Agreed

Ass Flea seems like the type of guy who would stay out late to help you find a lost pet.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

masterpeepee

• Rep: -29
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2021, 09:52:27 AM »
The mods banned me for doxxing myself to avoid suspicion on who I really was, stupid idiots

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2021, 10:00:16 AM »
If you just go down the main page. . . . What happened to skateboarding, if you are the new version of a skate kid, it already ended. What fit would change a pros image??? Markovich is republican, who cares. . . if someone does not fit your slap test their a kook. whatever. It is sad. Skaters are supposed to be supportive and individualized. "I like baggy pants because they restrict me less." whatever. Last year tight pants were cool too. I think slap focused skateboarding. It's you reading this. yes you. have fun and relax. Independent logo is negative. ok all your first sets were indys. . . . 18 year old kids trolling.. . . focus me please admin. I love skateboarding it doesn't owe me anything I owe it everything. but not this. Who cares what these old pros do in their free time or their ideals. Watch the skating, if I wanted to date a dude wouldn't I go out to dinner. fucking weak. admin delete me.

I think GAY just kinda drifted into the shadows and now everyone is just sad all the time.

ilovegay

• Rep: 9
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2021, 10:54:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think GAY just kinda drifted into the shadows and now everyone is just sad all the time.

I think you are absolutely right. This place has been much less gay without GAY! GAY we need you!!

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2210
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2021, 11:46:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think you are absolutely right. This place has been much less gay without GAY! GAY we need you!!
Or at least a touch of the big bear with the tiny head.
@GAY, your PALple are crying out for you; hear the supplications of the devout.
@Complements4U, maybe beam some of that sunshine our way?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 967
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2021, 12:27:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Agreed
[close]

Ass Flea seems like the type of guy who would stay out late to help you find a lost pet.

You frickin know it.

I'm good. I became banned for incoherent points about non violence.

I have PTSD and am schizo-effective dis. So the things I say just come out wrong sometimes.

Just know I luv you and I want all of us to live in peace and harmony. I just have bad brain days.

I do luv yous all.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

dirty limerick

« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2021, 06:10:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Agreed
[close]

after he stole it and turned it into $100.
just bustin chops, my guy.

chilyboy

• Rep: -12
« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2021, 07:26:16 AM »
The mod's have been way too itchy to pull the ban trigger lately. After 7 years of being a loyal slap contributor, I got permabanned out of nowhere. Sad part is there is was no warning, no "watching" period, and no explanation of what I did wrong.

Watch out guys, you are most certainly next. This place is gonna be so sick once everyone is banned.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2021, 07:41:21 AM »
The mod's have been way too itchy to pull the ban trigger lately. After 7 years of being a loyal slap contributor, I got permabanned out of nowhere. Sad part is there is was no warning, no "watching" period, and no explanation of what I did wrong.

Watch out guys, you are most certainly next. This place is gonna be so sick once everyone is banned.

lol, sure.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2545
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2021, 07:58:23 AM »

What was your user name?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud