Author Topic: 1/6/2021  (Read 21901 times)

Cockaigne

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: 1/6/2021
« Reply #150 on: January 07, 2021, 07:59:32 AM »

That’s pretty fucking disappointing.

to my memory, the Krooked vids moved Ariel Pink into kinda skateboardings acceptance. Also, allegedly Trump's bought some Gonz art. Does this sus the Gonz?

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #151 on: January 07, 2021, 08:08:48 AM »
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1346914912027684868

this is fucking gold

He's referring to the woman that was killed, that is her blood.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2021, 08:08:53 AM »
This idiot came to take hostages. I wonder what profession would give him access to zip-tie handcuffs?

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2021, 08:13:45 AM »
Maybe you should have to pass an I.Q. test to qualify for internet access.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2021, 08:14:43 AM »
Expand Quote
How did Ted Cruz become Trump's bitch? Didn't Trump call him a rat face or something like that during the Republican candidate debates? Authoritarians are weirdly perverted motherfuckers.
[close]
same way kamala said she believed biden's rape accusers and now they're co-president. politics has a pro wrestling quality. the objectors had some points i thought. legislature is in charge of any changes to voting eligibility not the governor. if it was all in person voting i don't think we'd be having this debacle. woman killed by police was a career air force person.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/harris-believe-biden-accusers/
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

dirty limerick

• Rep: -17
« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2021, 08:50:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
How did Ted Cruz become Trump's bitch? Didn't Trump call him a rat face or something like that during the Republican candidate debates? Authoritarians are weirdly perverted motherfuckers.
[close]
same way kamala said she believed biden's rape accusers and now they're co-president. politics has a pro wrestling quality. the objectors had some points i thought. legislature is in charge of any changes to voting eligibility not the governor. if it was all in person voting i don't think we'd be having this debacle. woman killed by police was a career air force person.
[close]

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/harris-believe-biden-accusers/
snopes isn't trustworthy. it says she believed his accusers but not necessarily the rape accusation but i don't think she specified which ones she believed and which ones she didn't. so it's kind of a stretch to mindread and say 'she was referring to the grope but not the rape' unless you have video of her saying 'the rape one is a lie but i believe the others.'

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #156 on: January 07, 2021, 09:14:20 AM »
A complete breakdown of the lie perpetuated by Matt Gaetz that it was ANTEEFUH at the Capitol yesterday.

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1347055062284120064

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 09:44:08 AM by Big Skatefase »

Dinglenuts

• Rep: 2
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #157 on: January 07, 2021, 09:19:44 AM »
Uh oh... Schumer just called on Pence to have Trump removed! This will likely cause more problems than it's worth IMO. He's getting the fucking boot in less than two weeks anyway. Here we go again
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 09:28:19 AM by Dinglenuts »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #158 on: January 07, 2021, 09:21:28 AM »
nah fuck all that, you gotta set a precedent

Dinglenuts

« Reply #159 on: January 07, 2021, 09:27:18 AM »
The precedent has been set. No need for more riots with more violence and deaths.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2021, 09:38:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The precedent has been set. No need for more riots with more violence and deaths.
What precedent has been set? It looks to me like everyone who stormed the Capitol yesterday and everyone who incited the violence is just... getting away with it.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2021, 09:49:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
What precedent has been set? It looks to me like everyone who stormed the Capitol yesterday and everyone who incited the violence is just... getting away with it.

hence invoking the 25th amendment to impeach the guy who invoked said riot so that there’s no legal gray area in the future?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2021, 09:51:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

hence invoking the 25th amendment to impeach the guy who invoked said riot so that there’s no legal gray area in the future?
And to prevent him (and, again, everyone who enabled him) from running for office again, as well. We're on the same page, I was asking dinglenuts why on earth you wouldn't want Trump removed at this point.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2021, 09:53:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
And to prevent him (and, again, everyone who enabled him) from running for office again, as well. We're on the same page, I was asking dinglenuts why on earth you wouldn't want Trump removed at this point.

oh yeah, my bad

Dinglenuts

« Reply #164 on: January 07, 2021, 10:17:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Wow finger on the trigger with a kook huh?  I was saying that removing their beloved dictator by force when he will be leaving in less than two weeks will likely cause more chaos. Nah let's keep poking the bear (violent hostile rioters) and see what happens..

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #165 on: January 07, 2021, 10:19:17 AM »
Any dipshit that thinks that racism or white privilege doesn't exist deserves a slap in the face. These goons wearing horns and fur and tactical gear can take over the capitol building and the cops just let them in while BLM gets clubs, gas and rubber bullets in the eye.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #166 on: January 07, 2021, 10:22:15 AM »
1. I don't kook posters, I consider it a passive-aggressive waste of time and I was genuinely interested in what your reasoning was.
2. Letting violent hostile rioters and seditionists control the shots seems like a terrible idea. Do you think that these people genuinely anticipate a peaceful transfer of power in two weeks? Not to mention, it completely ignores the fact that Trumpism doesn't die with Trump's term.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #167 on: January 07, 2021, 10:31:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Wow finger on the trigger with a kook huh?  I was saying that removing their beloved dictator by force when he will be leaving in less than two weeks will likely cause more chaos. Nah let's keep poking the bear (violent hostile rioters) and see what happens..

idgaf about chaos, the whole country is in fuckin chaos- i care that shit like this can’t happen again.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 754
  • Free Max B
« Reply #168 on: January 07, 2021, 10:33:00 AM »
this shit is absolutely fucked. if there were any people of color in this crowd the cops would have been given full permission to open fire on anyone long before they made it to the door let alone inside.
basically a bunch of entitled white morons were allowed to play coup for a day, and theyve already gone back to just being the small town weirdos they are today. i really hope at some point these people have to face the consequences at some point (i know some sites are already identifying all the idiots that took selfies in peoples offices and shit) and are all over the news crying that they "didnt know what they were doing was wrong".. this country is in such a weird joke shithole state at this point it doesnt even make sense.

free max b lock all the proudboys up
FREE MAX B

Dinglenuts

« Reply #169 on: January 07, 2021, 10:38:15 AM »
1. I don't kook posters, I consider it a passive-aggressive waste of time and I was genuinely interested in what your reasoning was.
2. Letting violent hostile rioters and seditionists control the shots seems like a terrible idea. Do you think that these people genuinely anticipate a peaceful transfer of power in two weeks? Not to mention, it completely ignores the fact that Trumpism doesn't die with Trump's term.
Well I assumed the look came from you because it was as you commented..I stand corrected. And no I am not positive that it will be any smoother on the 20th, but I fear the cons outweigh the pros. As far as giving him more time to gain legal traction, none of his other attempts at regaining his presidency have gained him any ground, so I find it hard to believe that the next 13 days would be any different.
I apologize for the horrendous punctuation/grammar..I am trying to type on a ridiculously small phone at the moment

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #170 on: January 07, 2021, 10:39:33 AM »
There were some minor arrests for breaking curfew and for unlawful entry... Seems like most of the worst offenders are easily identifiable. I am hoping that a federal case is quietly being built against them and they are charged the day after trump leaves office and have no chance of a pardon.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #171 on: January 07, 2021, 10:40:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

What so you just allow the president to go unpunished for inciting a violent coup to stop the transition of power? You think that's the less consequential option?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #172 on: January 07, 2021, 10:51:45 AM »

Sinner with the hot take

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #173 on: January 07, 2021, 10:59:00 AM »

Sinner with the hot take

I hope he falls face first into dog shit again

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
« Reply #174 on: January 07, 2021, 11:58:51 AM »
Shit, as much as I'd like to see Trump at least get the official stigma of being kicked out of office... I don't want Pence to be put in the position to where he can pardon this asshole.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #175 on: January 07, 2021, 12:01:20 PM »
The Trump terrorists were calling for him to be hanged yesterday, will he want to pardon him after all this?

He sounds fully over it all in this video https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/ks6d62/this_is_what_the_riots_achievedobjections_to/
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2021, 12:11:40 PM »
There were some minor arrests for breaking curfew and for unlawful entry... Seems like most of the worst offenders are easily identifiable. I am hoping that a federal case is quietly being built against them and they are charged the day after trump leaves office and have no chance of a pardon.

Praying to god the case is being built and something of substance actually happens to hold people accountable.

Articles celebrating Mitt Romney for shaking his finger at these bad, bad boys is not enough. Fuckers should have said something long before this happened, it's far too late to consider GOP members heroes in this scenario for just condemning the violence. Real action is necessary.

Prosecute the psychos and impeach the president to set the precedent that this isn't tolerated. Anything less and we're kidding ourselves, but we've been on that train for a while.

Edit: Lurper, I think Billy is right. Scum are distancing (Pence even) trying to save what's left of their careers.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 12:29:28 PM by Urtripping »
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1353
« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2021, 12:31:48 PM »
Sure, there isn't one group operating in a linear fashion, but lets remember when Steve Bannon said that the job of the right was to "Flood the zone with shit." The systems of operation are all based on absolute misinformation peddled by folks/groups who know well that they're peddling lies. Numerous, seemingly incoherent groups, make a harder target to take down while the US system continues to crumble. It's not just about the brainwashed, radicalized individuals fighting on the ground, it's the right wing think tanks and power brokers. Again, consider what it means to "flood the zone with shit." There's an almagamation of ideologies at play- Christian Nationalists (evangelicals mostly, who have been gaining power since the 80s), White Nationalists (overt white supremacists, open militia, people who openly show their beliefs through tattoos, gang affiliation), Boogaloo (anti government/pro civil/race war), Qanon (Right wing anti system group that has pulled in people from all walks of life to peddle fascist rhetoric while convincing them they're freedom fighters). In other times, members of these groups might not necessarily get together, but now, they're finding common ground, mostly through the expansive fight wing social media/media scape, and taking action. None of these people are "shit posting" and they never have been.

ALL of these factions have members operating within the government, military, law enforcement, and civil society. This isn't ending any time soon and it's only going to get crazier and more violent. Keep your eyes open to this shit and stay safe
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 12:42:02 PM by IusedToSkateMore »
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2021, 12:37:57 PM »
Some day the two-party paradigm must break, surely. It seems unlikely but Trump may prove to be the deciding factor in that shift. There is vast if dormant frustration about the false Rep Dem dichotomy. Now that he's formally alienated from the reds, Trump may start to cultivate that potential.

Maybe twenty years from now there'll be a battery of parties to choose from and we'll all have to concede that this thoughtless, reckless man brought progress, while these camouflaged brutes claim to have foreseen it all along. 'That's why we marched the Capitol in '21!', they'll say.

Just a daymare pals, carry on.

nevrwasben

« Reply #179 on: January 07, 2021, 12:40:24 PM »
Expand Quote

Not surprised by Ariel Pink, but John Maus? That one hurts.
[close]

Yeah, big fucking bummer.
WOW
I guess this is where we have to separate the art from the artist, or still slightly hoping they were being ironic