Author Topic: 1/6/2021  (Read 21853 times)

Alan

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: 1/6/2021
« Reply #210 on: January 07, 2021, 08:20:23 PM »
On a positive tip, I showed a person on Facebook that YouTube has been feeding him videos of fake news instead of actual news that contradict his opinions. I sent him links to news articles that linked some of the most egregious property damage like the burning of the police precinct to the Boogaloo boys and other instances where white supremacists were actually behind the destruction. He no longer tried to push the false equivalence of property damage occurring during the peaceful BLM protests to this riot. Whenever they go silent, I feel like Samuel Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

Wow, you tore up their YTU diploma.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #211 on: January 07, 2021, 08:50:35 PM »
Expand Quote
America = China now we are CCP slaves. The raid was tight, did minimal damage compared to the months of BLM riots but since the trumpsters are portrayed as whites it’s a terrorist attack. The riots of 2020 destroyed cities and livelyhoods and I’d be willing to bet caused more death than any right wing riot.

Jk it’s fucking disgusting and Biden’s gonna clean up this mess.
[close]

You almost had me there. I was seconds from telling you to get fucked

I have a feeling this person isn't kidding but just putting ideas out there, bullshit ones.

chilyboy

• Rep: -12

white guy in a durag

• Rep: 230
  • 0 days since last ankle injury
« Reply #213 on: January 07, 2021, 10:10:06 PM »
I'm kinda over seeing history be made.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #214 on: January 07, 2021, 11:32:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
America = China now we are CCP slaves. The raid was tight, did minimal damage compared to the months of BLM riots but since the trumpsters are portrayed as whites it’s a terrorist attack. The riots of 2020 destroyed cities and livelyhoods and I’d be willing to bet caused more death than any right wing riot.

Jk it’s fucking disgusting and Biden’s gonna clean up this mess.
[close]

You almost had me there. I was seconds from telling you to get fucked
[close]

I have a feeling this person isn't kidding but just putting ideas out there, bullshit ones.

Yah, weird joke
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #215 on: January 08, 2021, 12:39:02 AM »
Expand Quote
On a positive tip, I showed a person on Facebook that YouTube has been feeding him videos of fake news instead of actual news that contradict his opinions. I sent him links to news articles that linked some of the most egregious property damage like the burning of the police precinct to the Boogaloo boys and other instances where white supremacists were actually behind the destruction. He no longer tried to push the false equivalence of property damage occurring during the peaceful BLM protests to this riot. Whenever they go silent, I feel like Samuel Jackson in Pulp Fiction.
[close]
boogaloo isn't white supremacists, they backed blm. they're anti government. period. they're mostly larpers carrying real guns which i guess is wise from a safety standpoint. not as wise as staying home while cities burn.
the boogaloo refers to 'civil war 2: electric boogaloo'.
but i think the media does a good job of dividing everyone by putting labels on them.
there are militias out there but most of them are lousy w/ feds. Q is a weird belief that trump is keeping alive JFK's attempt to end the Federal Reserve and take on a shadowy cabal [deep state] involving pedos. it's pretty out there and they take vague posts and really stretch for meaning and to make sense of them but Epstein island was a Mossad honeypot so who even knows? it's a bit of truth to it.
anyways, white supremacists are not out committing crimes to frame BLM. that's as dumb as 'antifa invaded the capitol'. if you have a large mass of people, some of them are going to do shit you don't want to claim but it doesn't mean it was the enemy.
I'll believe in the authority on doing research on radical groups. Boogaloo started with the white supremacists.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2020/06/05/boogaloo-started-racist-meme

dirty limerick

• Rep: -17
« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2021, 05:42:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
boogaloo isn't white supremacists, they backed blm. they're anti government. period. they're mostly larpers carrying real guns which i guess is wise from a safety standpoint. not as wise as staying home while cities burn.
but i think the media does a good job of dividing everyone by putting labels on them.
there are militias out there but most of them are lousy w/ feds. Q is a weird belief that trump is keeping alive JFK's attempt to end the Federal Reserve and take on a shadowy cabal [deep state] involving pedos. it's pretty out there and they take vague posts and really stretch for meaning and to make sense of them but Epstein island was a Mossad honeypot so who even knows? it's a bit of truth to it.
anyways, white supremacists are not out committing crimes to frame BLM. that's as dumb as 'antifa invaded the capitol'. if you have a large mass of people, some of them are going to do shit you don't want to claim but it doesn't mean it was the enemy.
[close]
I'll believe in the authority on doing research on radical groups. Boogaloo started with the white supremacists.

SPLC's business is convincing everyone there's a phantom white menace. it's how they get donations. the movement was started because 'civil war 2: electric boogaloo'. 'big igloo' or 'big luau aren't 'racist memes', they're a way to get around censorship. if you write boogaloo on certain platforms, your post will be deleted, sometimes the whole group and your account can be zucced for 30 days. those are phonetic alternatives for boogaloo   i'm a lot closer to it than a bunch of fundraising whiners down in ATL or where ever.
i study all this shit and i don't get paid extra if i exaggerated or misattribute causes.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #218 on: January 08, 2021, 05:49:36 AM »
SPLC's business is convincing everyone there's a phantom white menace. it's how they get donations.

What do you mean by phantom white menace? Are you implying there's no racism against non-white people, systemic or otherwise?

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #219 on: January 08, 2021, 05:52:06 AM »

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #220 on: January 08, 2021, 06:16:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
SPLC's business is convincing everyone there's a phantom white menace. it's how they get donations. the movement was started because 'civil war 2: electric boogaloo'. 'big igloo' or 'big luau aren't 'racist memes', they're a way to get around censorship. if you write boogaloo on certain platforms, your post will be deleted, sometimes the whole group and your account can be zucced for 30 days. those are phonetic alternatives for boogaloo   i'm a lot closer to it than a bunch of fundraising whiners down in ATL or where ever.
i study all this shit and i don't get paid extra if i exaggerated or misattribute causes.
I'm pretty sure listening to the word of anonymous authorities on subjects is how these idiots ended up thinking there was any election fraud.

dirty limerick

• Rep: -17
« Reply #221 on: January 08, 2021, 07:13:48 AM »
Expand Quote
SPLC's business is convincing everyone there's a phantom white menace. it's how they get donations.
[close]

What do you mean by phantom white menace? Are you implying there's no racism against non-white people, systemic or otherwise?
there's racism but there aren't a ton of white on minority violent crimes. can you find white people using slurs, sure.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #222 on: January 08, 2021, 07:48:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
there's racism but there aren't a ton of white on minority violent crimes. can you find white people using slurs, sure.

because racist white people are usually cowards and only act when they know they have little repercussions to fear or don't give a fuck at all anymore and just shoot up everyone they see. it's not because they are peaceful minded, lmao.

chilyboy

• Rep: -12
« Reply #223 on: January 08, 2021, 07:54:13 AM »
The beautiful irony of this entire disgraceful, shitshow is that Trump wound his mob up to attack the capital, only to later condemn the same actions he encouraged. Once identified, anyone stupid enough to vandalize federal property will be facing 10 yeas under Trumps policy that was initially aimed at BLM protesters. Amazing.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #224 on: January 08, 2021, 08:06:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
there aren't a ton of white on minority violent crimes

What's an acceptable amount of racist violent crime to you? Also, racism isn't only violent crime and slurs.

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #225 on: January 08, 2021, 08:12:06 AM »
https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/1347396351844360192

"this is like watching the penultimate scene at -00:22:00 of every scorcese movie right before shit goes irretrievably bad. it’s uncanny. it’s exactly that scene.

these fuckin goons couldn’t create art if their lives depended on it so of course they *accidentally* filmed a generational scene right down to the eerie soundtrack & all the main characters joining up for one last epically botched job.

I have watched this six times and I keep finding incredible little easter eggs. coked out junior not being able to keep the camera on himself for more than five seconds without weirding out. the guy who bounces on his tiptoes right when gloria comes on.

trump just staring motionless. the dystopian tv graphics. ivanka nervously giggling to nobody. eric standing there, useless as a lunk, never getting his face on the screen, but that’s perfect eric. kimberly the dimwit goomar.

mark meadows, pretending he fits in, bragging about himself, flitting off uncomfortably. junior being needy with Kim a second time. the dread hanging in the air juxtaposing with the phony smiles. absolutely bonkers, it is pure scorcese."

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1466
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #226 on: January 08, 2021, 09:38:31 AM »
so trump is not going to attend the inauguration ... what a fucking coward

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #227 on: January 08, 2021, 09:49:32 AM »
so trump is not going to attend the inauguration ... what a fucking coward
the old say you're "busy" to avoid the humiliation of not getting invited trick. works every time

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #228 on: January 08, 2021, 09:55:37 AM »
Seems to me like there's a fair chance he's anticipating violence at the inauguration. Shit, by saying he won't attend, he might even be greenlighting any potential violence the seditionists were planning.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #229 on: January 08, 2021, 10:36:58 AM »

Money talks. There was also an article about the CIA dropping a website design and logo. We're all in Carcosa now

Infinite Gnars Sr.
Seems to me like there's a fair chance he's anticipating violence at the inauguration. Shit, by saying he won't attend, he might even be greenlighting any potential violence the seditionists were planning.

Be better if it's because his legal team informed him he will likely be awaiting a bond hearing, or pierced directly to clubFed. 

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #230 on: January 08, 2021, 10:46:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

get the fuck out of here, fash troll. the state arrests and murders people of color every day. it's state sanctioned crime on humanity.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #231 on: January 08, 2021, 10:47:39 AM »
So the mob killed a cop? Damn, it's like Blue Lives Matter only when they're killing and brutalizing black people. Any other time it's fuck em I guess....

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #232 on: January 08, 2021, 11:18:15 AM »

"this is like watching the penultimate scene at -00:22:00 of every scorcese movie right before shit goes irretrievably bad. it’s uncanny. it’s exactly that scene.

these fuckin goons couldn’t create art if their lives depended on it so of course they *accidentally* filmed a generational scene right down to the eerie soundtrack & all the main characters joining up for one last epically botched job.

I have watched this six times and I keep finding incredible little easter eggs. coked out junior not being able to keep the camera on himself for more than five seconds without weirding out. the guy who bounces on his tiptoes right when gloria comes on.

trump just staring motionless. the dystopian tv graphics. ivanka nervously giggling to nobody. eric standing there, useless as a lunk, never getting his face on the screen, but that’s perfect eric. kimberly the dimwit goomar.

mark meadows, pretending he fits in, bragging about himself, flitting off uncomfortably. junior being needy with Kim a second time. the dread hanging in the air juxtaposing with the phony smiles. absolutely bonkers, it is pure scorcese."

This was an interesting read. Thank you for posting it.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1443
« Reply #233 on: January 08, 2021, 11:31:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

get the fuck out of here, fash troll. the state arrests and murders people of color every day. it's state sanctioned crime on humanity.

And most of the people who have been doing mass casualty events are right wing cranks or white supremacists. Stochastic terrorism is almost always done at the hands of right wing extremists. The guy from Nashville, the El Paso shooter, the guy from Charlottesville, that loser with the bowl cut who shot up the AME church, the guy who sent bombs to a bunch of democratic leaders, shit there's so many of them that we constantly forget 

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #234 on: January 08, 2021, 01:53:33 PM »

How dare they use beautiful Laura Brannigan in their filth.

Also, did some guy really die from tasering himself in the nuts? Or is that just an awesome rumor?
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #235 on: January 08, 2021, 02:42:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How dare they use beautiful Laura Brannigan in their filth.

Also, did some guy really die from tasering himself in the nuts? Or is that just an awesome rumor?

Dearly beloved, we meet here today to celebrate the life of Carl Chunkus.... a man who died just as he lived.  Carl was certainly a man of many talents and passions.  Without question, his biggest passion was sending small electrical currents through his genitals, or as Carl liked to refer to it, "Waking up the neighbors".

We will always remember Carl in our hearts.  Please join us as we continue our remembrance of Carl at the International House of Pancakes, on Beuford avenue just before you hit the I-95. 
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #236 on: January 08, 2021, 03:36:42 PM »
trump permanently suspended from twitter

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1090
« Reply #237 on: January 08, 2021, 03:42:07 PM »
trump permanently suspended from twitter

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
« Reply #238 on: January 08, 2021, 04:04:50 PM »

Dearly beloved, we meet here today to celebrate the life of Carl Chunkus.... a man who died just as he lived.  Carl was certainly a man of many talents and passions.  Without question, his biggest passion was sending small electrical currents through his genitals, or as Carl liked to refer to it, "Waking up the neighbors".

We will always remember Carl in our hearts.  Please join us as we continue our remembrance of Carl at the International House of Pancakes, on Beuford avenue just before you hit the I-95.

The taser eulogy is hilarious but I laughed out loud at the fictitious IHOP address.
I briefly lived on a Beauford Road near I-495. I've never heard anyone on the East Coast refer to an interstate with the article "the" though.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #239 on: January 08, 2021, 04:12:26 PM »
The good news is that Twitter finally got rid of trumps account...he must be going insane.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham