Author Topic: 1/6/2021  (Read 21865 times)

Gnarfunkell

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
Re: 1/6/2021
« Reply #240 on: January 08, 2021, 04:21:39 PM »
He's absolutely freaking; check it out.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en

Glurmpz

« Reply #241 on: January 08, 2021, 04:28:30 PM »
I seriously broke out laughing so hard at this. Buddy must be losing it. Brings a smile to my face. What a great way to kick off the weekend.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #242 on: January 08, 2021, 04:42:46 PM »
trump permanently suspended from twitter

He was a poster till the end. He died on the field of battle just as he lived, like a queeny messy little bitch. His last post: trying to convince his abusive ex to come out of their trailer after threatening to kill both himself and Donald. He cried out over the megaphone "we love you so much, you're very special but it's time to go home" to his barricaded lover inside the double wide.

dirty limerick

• Rep: -17
« Reply #243 on: January 08, 2021, 04:50:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
SPLC's business is convincing everyone there's a phantom white menace. it's how they get donations.
[close]

What do you mean by phantom white menace? Are you implying there's no racism against non-white people, systemic or otherwise?
[close]
there's racism but there aren't a ton of white on minority violent crimes. can you find white people using slurs, sure.
[close]

get the fuck out of here, fash troll. the state arrests and murders people of color every day. it's state sanctioned crime on humanity.
the state arrests criminals every day. murder by cops is bad [like murder by anyone] but they actually kill more people of not color every yr. look up tony timpa, looked a lot like george floyd but no mention in the mainstream media [local story in tx].
to alan, what's an acceptable amount of racism? i'm free speech, free thought absolutist. well, short of talking about kids but if someone wants to be racist w/out violence? it's human nature. it's always going to exist on some level. and it flows in both directions. it's chill when people like each other but you can't mandate it.
these protesters killed a cop w/ a fire extinguisher [so i read] do we support that cause 'fuck the cops?' or is it only ftc when the left turns them into a pack?

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #244 on: January 08, 2021, 04:54:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
SPLC's business is convincing everyone there's a phantom white menace. it's how they get donations.
[close]

What do you mean by phantom white menace? Are you implying there's no racism against non-white people, systemic or otherwise?
[close]
there's racism but there aren't a ton of white on minority violent crimes. can you find white people using slurs, sure.
[close]

get the fuck out of here, fash troll. the state arrests and murders people of color every day. it's state sanctioned crime on humanity.
[close]
the state arrests criminals every day. murder by cops is bad [like murder by anyone] but they actually kill more people of not color every yr. look up tony timpa, looked a lot like george floyd but no mention in the mainstream media [local story in tx].
to alan, what's an acceptable amount of racism? i'm free speech, free thought absolutist. well, short of talking about kids but if someone wants to be racist w/out violence? it's human nature. it's always going to exist on some level. and it flows in both directions. it's chill when people like each other but you can't mandate it.
these protesters killed a cop w/ a fire extinguisher [so i read] do we support that cause 'fuck the cops?' or is it only ftc when the left turns them into a pack?

Hi free speech, free though absolutist, I'm Dad!
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #245 on: January 08, 2021, 05:29:16 PM »
Expand Quote

Dearly beloved, we meet here today to celebrate the life of Carl Chunkus.... a man who died just as he lived.  Carl was certainly a man of many talents and passions.  Without question, his biggest passion was sending small electrical currents through his genitals, or as Carl liked to refer to it, "Waking up the neighbors".

We will always remember Carl in our hearts.  Please join us as we continue our remembrance of Carl at the International House of Pancakes, on Beuford avenue just before you hit the I-95.
[close]

The taser eulogy is hilarious but I laughed out loud at the fictitious IHOP address.
I briefly lived on a Beauford Road near I-495. I've never heard anyone on the East Coast refer to an interstate with the article "the" though.

I've heard that's a California thing. We don't say it in Washington state either.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #246 on: January 08, 2021, 06:20:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Get out of here with your boogie bs

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #247 on: January 08, 2021, 08:00:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Dearly beloved, we meet here today to celebrate the life of Carl Chunkus.... a man who died just as he lived.  Carl was certainly a man of many talents and passions.  Without question, his biggest passion was sending small electrical currents through his genitals, or as Carl liked to refer to it, "Waking up the neighbors".

We will always remember Carl in our hearts.  Please join us as we continue our remembrance of Carl at the International House of Pancakes, on Beuford avenue just before you hit the I-95.
[close]

The taser eulogy is hilarious but I laughed out loud at the fictitious IHOP address.
I briefly lived on a Beauford Road near I-495. I've never heard anyone on the East Coast refer to an interstate with the article "the" though.
[close]

I've heard that's a California thing. We don't say it in Washington state either.

It’s only a Southern California thing. We leave “the”  out up here in Northern California.

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
« Reply #248 on: January 08, 2021, 08:55:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

It’s only a Southern California thing. We leave “the”  out up here in Northern California.

What do you guys say when it’s a highway or route?
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #249 on: January 08, 2021, 09:00:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

What do you guys say when it’s a highway or route?

“Take 101 down to LA, come back up on 5”  pretty much just say the number.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #250 on: January 08, 2021, 09:07:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

It appears I have been outed as a Southern Californian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt-tG6ufH90&list=PLOGYYuiL5BPZZEolXeHPcx--1Y_NCyqwK

I still encourage all of you to join me in consuming a rooty tooty fresh-n-fruity this Sunday at 2 pm.  Not for me... but for Carl.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 09:14:59 PM by pugmaster »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #251 on: January 08, 2021, 09:18:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It appears I have been outed as a Southern Californian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt-tG6ufH90&list=PLOGYYuiL5BPZZEolXeHPcx--1Y_NCyqwK

I still encourage all of you to join me in consuming a rooty tooty fresh-n-fruity this Sunday at 2 pm.  Not for me... but for Carl.

Haha idk, I lived just north of the bay for a few years and homegirl from Humboldt County used to say "The 101" all the time
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #252 on: January 08, 2021, 09:32:08 PM »
THE 5

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #253 on: January 09, 2021, 12:16:21 AM »
A couple Seattle cops have been placed on leave for possible involvement in the DC sedition/terrorism. https://patch.com/washington/seattle/2-seattle-police-officers-leave-after-d-c-riots

This is pretty fucked. People are right to be worried that extremists have infiltrated or are in positions of authority.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #254 on: January 09, 2021, 12:43:41 AM »
What do you need to make a Twitter acct? Just an email?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 81
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #255 on: January 09, 2021, 04:03:22 AM »
A couple Seattle cops have been placed on leave for possible involvement in the DC sedition/terrorism. https://patch.com/washington/seattle/2-seattle-police-officers-leave-after-d-c-riots

This is pretty fucked. People are right to be worried that extremists have infiltrated or are in positions of authority.

White terrorists have been using the military for years to get training, this isn't anything new.
Cocteau Twins

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #256 on: January 09, 2021, 04:33:24 AM »
I don't actually support any state-sanctioned murder/killing. None. If I joke about opening fire on these morons its because they would have launched a fucking drone strike if that crowd was even 10% BIPOC.

That said, the state disagrees with this perspective, and will kill you. I am at least smart enough to know that if I storm a Federal Building (especially the fucking Capitol?) and a plain clothesed internal Capitol Cop has a firearm drawn and is repeatedly warning me and I go ahead and proceed to break glass and break down a door, threatening him and what he's sworn to protect, I should expect to be killed for my cause. My empathy has limits, and ultimately the test is "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Even as an ardent leftist, personal responsibility is a real thing in the real world. You play, you pay.
ok thanks

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #257 on: January 09, 2021, 05:40:13 AM »

Watched this little doc called Homegrown Hate last night, and it was interesting to see the timeline of white supremacist groups' development here and learn about their tactics. It had always just seemed like a shadowy part of American history that we didn't learn much about in school.

Joining the ranks of the military and law enforcement have definitely been a strategy they've used, and it seems like some prominent members have come from military backgrounds (like the guy behind the OKC bombing).
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #258 on: January 09, 2021, 05:46:21 AM »
So, who's going to play who when this all becomes a movie?

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #259 on: January 09, 2021, 05:54:22 AM »

Steve Olson could play Steve Bannon for sure.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #260 on: January 09, 2021, 08:15:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

steve olson actually looks a lot like a sleazier cool dad version of mitt romney

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #261 on: January 09, 2021, 08:17:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
steve olson actually looks a lot like a sleazier cool dad version of mitt romney
Duane Peters for Bannon role, Daddy Olson for Romney then.

chilyboy

• Rep: -12
« Reply #262 on: January 09, 2021, 11:23:00 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9oThRuMVs&bpctr=1610221415

Doesn't look good that capitol police were walking away just moments before the woman breached the door and was killed.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #263 on: January 09, 2021, 11:47:27 AM »

Doesn't look good that capitol police were walking away just moments before the woman breached the door and was killed.

They were walking away because the swat dudes that immediately showed up after the shooting were there

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #264 on: January 09, 2021, 12:20:15 PM »
Damn! That's a totally different angle then I seen yesterday. There is alot of people on that side of the door to take that shot.

Seems like you could detain her, but i guess they also fear the mob rushing in too. And not knowing if shes armed.

This shit is crazy. That one guys on his fuckin phone like nothing even happened. Very disturbing
Gentleman ninja warlock

chilyboy

• Rep: -12
« Reply #265 on: January 09, 2021, 12:24:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

They were walking away because the swat dudes that immediately showed up after the shooting were there

Fair point. But it even seems like the swat guys aren't moving with any sense of urgency. And what on the hell were the officers doing before they showed up? Just sidelining throughout the mayhem? Just seems like a massive failure to fulfill their duties. A lot of heads are going to roll over this.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #266 on: January 09, 2021, 12:32:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Fair point. But it even seems like the swat guys aren't moving with any sense of urgency. And what on the hell were the officers doing before they showed up? Just sidelining throughout the mayhem? Just seems like a massive failure to fulfill their duties. A lot of heads are going to roll over this.

Oh for sure, i mean they had one job, and that's to keep people out of the capitol. Huge failure, so many jobs are going to be lost

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #267 on: January 09, 2021, 02:45:59 PM »

the state arrests criminals every day. murder by cops is bad [like murder by anyone] but they actually kill more people of not color every yr.
This argument is disingenuous and lacks context.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #268 on: January 09, 2021, 02:49:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

White terrorists have been using the military for years to get training, this isn't anything new.

Has it been ramped up in recent years with the Internet? I remember seeing a cop post a picture of his blurred out badge once on /pol and a lot of people on those sites seem to be military or government people.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #269 on: January 09, 2021, 02:49:58 PM »
Expand Quote

the state arrests criminals every day. murder by cops is bad [like murder by anyone] but they actually kill more people of not color every yr.
[close]
This argument is disingenuous and lacks context.

It's a far right/racist talking point, one of the reasons he was banned.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud