Author Topic: 1/6/2021  (Read 21858 times)

Alan

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: 1/6/2021
« Reply #300 on: January 11, 2021, 01:21:41 PM »
Do you think the authorities will be super duper prepared now?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #301 on: January 11, 2021, 01:27:41 PM »
Well, look all those patriots overthrowing a democratically elected government in order to wave the confederate flag around and make sure their religion is forced down everyone else's throats.

And, to make sure we know they hate minorities of any type.

USA USA USA!

Weird all the Republicans knew Trump was a danger during the primaries but couldn't stop sucking his dick and propping up his lies for the past for years. Who would have guessed this kind of extremism occurs when the president props up the most insane conspiracy theories.

I can't believe McCain and Romney look like saints compared to this monster.

What scares me is that Cruz (who is evil but not dumb) is foaming at the mouth to Trump train his way into the White House (although, I'd bet my money on Tucker Carlson or one of the terrible trump children inheriting Trump's position).

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #302 on: January 11, 2021, 01:37:46 PM »
Take a gander at the Patriot Action for America 2021 guidebook for the 16-20th of January 2021. It's been taken offline but is accessible through wayback machine

[url]https://web.archive.org/web/20210106130225/https://pafa2021.com//url]

here's a piece from Mike Giglio at the Intercept. Giglio has spent the past year talking with militia types and has some stuff you should all probably read. "In October, I was talking with a longtime member of the militant movement who says he’s a veteran of the elite special operations community. This is an older but still formidable man has always been genial with me. We were talking about the upcoming election and his conviction that there would be massive fraud when he changed his tone and veered off into a very dark place. “What ultimately happens is some people stand with Trump and some people stand against the country. Some people stand with the coup, some people stand against the coup, and nobody stands with the law or morality at that point, and that’s where the war begins,” he said. “When we actually get involved, we’re going to kill Democrats, liberals, and communists at a rate that will defy anything that’s occurred in history, and when that happens, we’re going to make sure that it’s done so thoroughly that we don’t ever have to have this argument again. … It’s going to be so ugly and ruthless. … We’re going to go to the homes of the tank operators [who would be called in to put down an insurrection] and kill their wives and their children and nail them to the walls.”

[url]https://theintercept.com/2021/01/10/capitol-riot-far-right//url]

So yeah, many of the folks up on capitol hill last week might not have had it together particularly well, but there are many, many folks who do. stay safe peeps
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Glurmpz

« Reply #303 on: January 11, 2021, 01:59:31 PM »
Take a gander at the Patriot Action for America 2021 guidebook for the 16-20th of January 2021. It's been taken offline but is accessible through wayback machine

here's a piece from Mike Giglio at the Intercept. Giglio has spent the past year talking with militia types and has some stuff you should all probably read. "In October, I was talking with a longtime member of the militant movement who says he’s a veteran of the elite special operations community. This is an older but still formidable man has always been genial with me. We were talking about the upcoming election and his conviction that there would be massive fraud when he changed his tone and veered off into a very dark place. “What ultimately happens is some people stand with Trump and some people stand against the country. Some people stand with the coup, some people stand against the coup, and nobody stands with the law or morality at that point, and that’s where the war begins,” he said. “When we actually get involved, we’re going to kill Democrats, liberals, and communists at a rate that will defy anything that’s occurred in history, and when that happens, we’re going to make sure that it’s done so thoroughly that we don’t ever have to have this argument again. … It’s going to be so ugly and ruthless. … We’re going to go to the homes of the tank operators [who would be called in to put down an insurrection] and kill their wives and their children and nail them to the walls.”

So yeah, many of the folks up on capitol hill last week might not have had it together particularly well, but there are many, many folks who do. stay safe peeps

Wait - you saying the guy being quoted has it together or not? Sounds incredibly delusional from those quotes.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
« Reply #304 on: January 11, 2021, 02:50:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wait - you saying the guy being quoted has it together or not? Sounds incredibly delusional from those quotes.

Read the piece for context. What I posted was something relayed to Giglio by a militia member, who, while possibly posturing, is probably speaking some degree of truth behind their beliefs and motives.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

PeanutGallery

• Rep: 3
« Reply #305 on: January 11, 2021, 04:36:05 PM »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Yours truly,

cky enthusiast

« Reply #306 on: January 11, 2021, 05:15:32 PM »

this militia dude sounds like he’s gonna taser the shit out of his balls to me

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #307 on: January 11, 2021, 05:26:11 PM »
I’m bam margera and this is tasering yourself in the nuts and dying

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 129
« Reply #308 on: January 11, 2021, 05:28:18 PM »
Just figured I'd share this gem...

cky enthusiast

« Reply #309 on: January 11, 2021, 05:37:56 PM »

this is ryan dunn, and i’m about to overturn an election

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #310 on: January 11, 2021, 05:47:05 PM »
Bet this is the first time that rude mother fucker has ever said “pardon me”.

Zing.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #311 on: January 11, 2021, 05:49:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this is stev-o and going to participate in a coup with no opposition
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #312 on: January 11, 2021, 05:51:06 PM »
All those pricks are on the no fly list theres some funny videos on youtube of them stranded at airports
listen to cosmic psychos

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #313 on: January 12, 2021, 12:12:12 AM »
Being trampled to death when carrying a "Don't thread on me" Gadsen flag by your fellow "Don't thread on me" friends is some alanis morissette level of irony

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #314 on: January 12, 2021, 12:13:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's not the only thing you're going to "overturn".

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1443
« Reply #315 on: January 12, 2021, 08:29:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Read the piece for context. What I posted was something relayed to Giglio by a militia member, who, while possibly posturing, is probably speaking some degree of truth behind their beliefs and motives.

These dudes fantasize about doing the Jakarta method here at home.they've got the first step down, painting their enemies as monsters who eat children, and now they wanna do a day of the rope and kill not just leftists but centrist libs who will go into the grave thinking they can compromise with people who think this. If you feel safe having one in the house and you trust yourself I'd recommend exercising a certain amendment right as a left wing person

sketchyrider

« Reply #316 on: January 12, 2021, 08:40:33 AM »
Being trampled to death when carrying a "Don't thread on me" Gadsen flag by your fellow "Don't thread on me" friends is some alanis morissette level of irony

its like raaaaaaaa-yyyaaaiiiin on your wedding day

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #317 on: January 12, 2021, 08:45:46 AM »
well it is don't tread on ME and unequivocally not i won't tread on others, so

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #318 on: January 12, 2021, 11:29:59 AM »
Trump still denying responsibility. I swear to fucking god the republicans better invoke the fucking 25th

https://wlww.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-capitol-riots-latest-today-b1786099.htm
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #319 on: January 12, 2021, 11:31:24 AM »
also, brainworms:

she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #320 on: January 12, 2021, 12:04:16 PM »
Trump still denying responsibility. I swear to fucking god the republicans better invoke the fucking 25th

https://wlww.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-capitol-riots-latest-today-b1786099.htm
They won't and Biden's gonna cave to all the Republicans decrying impeachment as they call for "unity."
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
« Reply #321 on: January 12, 2021, 01:22:38 PM »
The WSJ is in over drive trying to say, "If you hold any republican accountable for their actions you'll never get unity. If you hold Trump (or any other Republican accountable for the lies they spread for months about the election) you'll divide the nation and make Clinton look like a moderate (which she was...I mean she was a fucking "Goldwater Girl")."

And, they also keep bringing up Russia like the FBI investigation actually cleared Trump and his band of nutcases any wrong doing to try to make poor Trump a victim.

We're fucked. 7 out of 10 Republicans still back Trump and their media sends this victim message out that appeals to their viewers.

Shit, I was reading an article about the police and how they unequivocally back Trump and their union is the biggest bunch of cry babies. "We are always under attack. No one likes us. We need to support the few politicians that support us.  :'( " Like, fucking come on, not are the police liked more than most institutions in America they have benefits that are beyond amazing. And, most of the job is sitting on their ass in their cars. Most police work is boring and the job is far safer than it was 50 years ago and far safer than being a lumberjack, roofer, etc.

And the claims center-right Biden is a communist is fucking crazy. I'm not sure if we will see more violence on the 20th but I'm pretty certain America is fucked in the long run... Hell, a pandemic could have brought us closer together (like war or other natural disasters) and Trump and team red stoked the flames to.make the situation divide us even more.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 81
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #322 on: January 12, 2021, 01:44:44 PM »
My question is this: how do we deprogram millions of people?
Cocteau Twins

the hilarious owen wilson

• Rep: -8
« Reply #323 on: January 12, 2021, 02:43:49 PM »
whoah, re-education camps? doesn't sound scary and dystopian at all.

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 81
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #324 on: January 12, 2021, 02:49:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Right now we have millions of people who don't believe the truth, so what do we do?
Cocteau Twins

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #325 on: January 12, 2021, 02:58:42 PM »
So it seems like these trump supporters want violence even if he’s not impeached. How is it considered healing telling all the people who reluctantly gave Biden his presidency that trump won’t be held accountable. Seems like we will see more chaos come the 20th so who is healing?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #326 on: January 12, 2021, 03:20:16 PM »
The WSJ is in over drive trying to say, "If you hold any republican accountable for their actions you'll never get unity. If you hold Trump (or any other Republican accountable for the lies they spread for months about the election) you'll divide the nation and make Clinton look like a moderate (which she was...I mean she was a fucking "Goldwater Girl")."

“If you hold us accountable for dividing the nation, it will divide the nation. Won’t somebody please think of the nation.”
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #327 on: January 12, 2021, 03:23:59 PM »
I want those videos of the capitol stormers crying in airports injected into my veins. They're so good.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

tura

• Rep: 45
« Reply #328 on: January 12, 2021, 05:53:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
That's not the only thing you're going to "overturn".

Fokk dude

the hilarious owen wilson

• Rep: -8
« Reply #329 on: January 12, 2021, 06:42:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Right now we have millions of people who don't believe the truth, so what do we do?
depends on what 'truth' you're talking about. the media claimed trump stole the election w/ putin's help for yrs. lots of people believed it. didn't mean they needed to be jailed over it.
or the truth that the left isn't authoritarian and doesn't shut down dissenting voices? cause throwing people in camps is maybe not the best way to get them to see that truth.