Author Topic: 1/6/2021  (Read 21871 times)

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: 1/6/2021
« Reply #330 on: January 12, 2021, 07:20:04 PM »
Man, this kooky bullshit is absurd.

But, for the sake of me wasting a few minutes, let's pretend Trump isn't completely in love with Putin (I've always felt Trump is more of a useful idiot than anything) and let's pretend Roger Stone among others didn't get convicted of crimes related to Trump's odd interactions with Russia (a country led by a leader who wants to undermine the West and has invaded our allies twice in the past 15 years), and let's pretend Trump was cleared of attempting to sabotage the FBI investigation into his bullshit (he wasn't), and let's entertain your false equivalence...

...believing Trump knowingly had help from Putin during the election in order to help himself at the expense of our country (something Trump admits he would do given the opportunity https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-48618273&ved=2ahUKEwi8lcWf-ZfuAhU5JTQIHbvBDpUQFjAHegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2-7OEA6Rupc_HK81S1Ratf&ampcf=1) vs being so wrapped up in an alternative universe that attacking the Capitol of the US in support of overthrowing the government due to election fraud allegations that have no evidence what so ever seems reasonable.

Not even close to the same thing.

Moreover, your dumb ass framing of "re-education camps" is absurd and an obvious attempt to frame things as dramatically as possible. No one is advocating for something along these lines...instead, I think the question is how do we get FOX to be honest or get people to ignore absurd YouTube videos about some nonsense conspiracy.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 07:38:47 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #331 on: January 12, 2021, 07:33:27 PM »
my parents sent me to a vaguely Native American themed re-education summer camp in the 90s where they re-educated me in building a fire and soccer it was tight

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #332 on: January 12, 2021, 07:35:36 PM »
wait now i think i've been reeducated too, ohh no

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #333 on: January 12, 2021, 07:38:48 PM »
this is the future liberal america wants

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #334 on: January 12, 2021, 08:00:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My question is this: how do we deprogram millions of people?
[close]
whoah, re-education camps? doesn't sound scary and dystopian at all.
[close]

Right now we have millions of people who don't believe the truth, so what do we do?
[close]
depends on what 'truth' you're talking about. the media claimed trump stole the election w/ putin's help for yrs. lots of people believed it. didn't mean they needed to be jailed over it.
or the truth that the left isn't authoritarian and doesn't shut down dissenting voices? cause throwing people in camps is maybe not the best way to get them to see that truth.

You're literally the only person here talking about camps. Nice try, though.

Edit: Oh shit, in another thread you're also recommending people invest in Gab "after the conservative purge on twitter and fb." You're definitely arguing in good faith here. Let's hear your thoughts on segregation or the Confederacy.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #335 on: January 12, 2021, 08:06:56 PM »
na im talkin about camps

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #336 on: January 12, 2021, 08:10:39 PM »
They got to you too? :'(

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #337 on: January 12, 2021, 10:11:02 PM »
https://youtu.be/YVDJqipoohc

I didn't know segways could charge on grass like that.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #338 on: January 12, 2021, 10:25:23 PM »
my parents sent me to a vaguely Native American themed re-education summer camp in the 90s where they re-educated me in building a fire and soccer it was tight
Native Americans play lacrosse, not soccer. Now I know your'e a lying liar.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

the hilarious owen wilson

• Rep: -8
« Reply #339 on: January 12, 2021, 10:31:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Right now we have millions of people who don't believe the truth, so what do we do?
[close]
depends on what 'truth' you're talking about. the media claimed trump stole the election w/ putin's help for yrs. lots of people believed it. didn't mean they needed to be jailed over it.
or the truth that the left isn't authoritarian and doesn't shut down dissenting voices? cause throwing people in camps is maybe not the best way to get them to see that truth.
[close]

Edit: Oh shit, in another thread you're also recommending people invest in Gab "after the conservative purge on twitter and fb." You're definitely arguing in good faith here. Let's hear your thoughts on segregation or the Confederacy.
vegan said 'deprogram' so yeah, that calls to mind camps. anyone got a better idear?
segregation? i think people should have freedom of association but i also believe in people holding onto their demographics. if a black area wants to stay black, i'm ok w/ it. i extend the same courtesy to whites. and if people want to have diversity, if that's the way that they wanna live? that's their prerogative.
confederacy? i'm as pro state's rights as the next guy but slavery? come on man!

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
« Reply #340 on: January 12, 2021, 10:57:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Maybe the word “themed” was important and reading comprehension isn’t a strength of yours

Or red man + fire = lacrosse
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #341 on: January 12, 2021, 11:53:51 PM »
I saw in the news that the guy with the skyrim hat is getting his special wholefoods macrodiet in prison

If dudes can put skyrim hats on and fucken roam around like that in the parliament building but they still accomodate your bullshit hipster diet in the can then we’re good, it is definitely still the land of the free
listen to cosmic psychos

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #342 on: January 13, 2021, 12:29:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Maybe the word “themed” was important and reading comprehension isn’t a strength of yours

Or red man + fire = lacrosse

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #343 on: January 13, 2021, 04:46:57 AM »
At my reprogramming camp, we learned archery, canoeing, and how to collect eggs from the chicken coop. There was a big mean turkey we called Big Butt. He liked to chase people.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #344 on: January 13, 2021, 05:13:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
vegan said 'deprogram' so yeah, that calls to mind camps. anyone got a better idear?
segregation? i think people should have freedom of association but i also believe in people holding onto their demographics. if a black area wants to stay black, i'm ok w/ it. i extend the same courtesy to whites. and if people want to have diversity, if that's the way that they wanna live? that's their prerogative.
confederacy? i'm as pro state's rights as the next guy but slavery? come on man!

a black area

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #345 on: January 13, 2021, 06:11:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Thanks, that's all I needed.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #346 on: January 13, 2021, 06:19:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m bam margera and this is tasering yourself in the nuts and dying
[close]

this is ryan dunn, and i’m about to overturn an election
[close]
That's not the only thing you're going to "overturn".
Damn, dude
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #347 on: January 13, 2021, 07:06:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

You're a terrible troll with no nuance whatsoever. Try making an account that's actually entertaining.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #348 on: January 13, 2021, 12:02:31 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqnwSL-rPsc

The arguments coming from the republicans are so pathetic lol. They're mostly either "bUt WhAt AbOuT tHe BLM rIoTs?" as if they were done in the name of the democratic party, or "You call to defund the police, yet you wanted the police to stop you getting killed in a mob attack? Curious"

I don't really understand what this game of debate ping-pong is for, who are they trying to convince exactly?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #349 on: January 13, 2021, 12:16:08 PM »
What if they attack again during the inauguration and delay it? Backfire. It gives congress enough time to impeach. I’m calling it now.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #350 on: January 13, 2021, 02:00:22 PM »
HoR voted to pull the trigger on an impeachment proceeding.
What is it the kids say? Let’s GOOO!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #351 on: January 13, 2021, 03:31:29 PM »
Trump is officially the first president to be impeached not only TWICE, but in a single term.

That being said, Trump will NOT be removed from Office until Biden takes over.

Also to add, there are STILL republicans who voted "nay".

she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #352 on: January 13, 2021, 05:09:05 PM »

the boy scouts were designed to be a propaganda and indoctrination tool for the US military, with a little child sexual abuse as a bonus treat
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #353 on: January 13, 2021, 05:14:58 PM »
so do 1/17/2021 and 1/20/2021 get their own threads or do we keep this one going

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #354 on: January 13, 2021, 05:17:42 PM »
lol read somewhere that Q-ers are now changing THE DATE to somewhere in March.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #355 on: January 13, 2021, 05:19:02 PM »
i gotta check my mayan calendar

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #356 on: January 13, 2021, 05:38:41 PM »
dam they put trump in a peach

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #357 on: January 13, 2021, 06:10:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

the boy scouts were designed to be a propaganda and indoctrination tool for the US military, with a little child sexual abuse as a bonus treat

spot on, my man
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #358 on: January 13, 2021, 11:36:03 PM »

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #359 on: January 14, 2021, 06:12:34 AM »
lol read somewhere that Q-ers are now changing THE DATE to somewhere in March.

Y'all just wait... 17+45... what does that equal? SIXTY-TWO. 62-46? Sixteen. How old do you have to be to drive in the US? That's right. Biden will drive us straight into communism. Another q-tip for your ears.