Author Topic: 1/6/2021  (Read 21859 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: 1/6/2021
« Reply #390 on: January 16, 2021, 07:22:07 PM »
Probably old news but I just found out the Proud Boys’ name came from a cut song from Disney’s Aladdin.  Can’t make this shit up.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Glurmpz

« Reply #391 on: January 16, 2021, 08:03:40 PM »

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #392 on: January 16, 2021, 08:13:39 PM »
Probably old news but I just found out the Proud Boys’ name came from a cut song from Disney’s Aladdin.  Can’t make this shit up.

hey man keep it in the genie thread

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #393 on: January 16, 2021, 08:33:28 PM »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #395 on: January 16, 2021, 09:45:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Where the hell can I buy this?!
[close]

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/928726276/im-a-civil-war-buffalo-qanon-shaman-maga

I wanted to check out some of the other stickers that shop had, and damn they're not great. The "i survived 2020" sticker had a helicopter with 24 on it, which is really gross, as well as a sticker with George Floyd's face with the mouth covered by the words "i can't breathe". Yuck

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #396 on: January 16, 2021, 10:11:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hey man keep it in the genie thread

Hahaha, my bad
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Glurmpz

« Reply #397 on: January 16, 2021, 11:25:13 PM »

I wanted to check out some of the other stickers that shop had, and damn they're not great. The "i survived 2020" sticker had a helicopter with 24 on it, which is really gross, as well as a sticker with George Floyd's face with the mouth covered by the words "i can't breathe". Yuck

Gross.

I didn't even look - I just googled a description of the sticker and that came up. I saw it posted on facebook. I'd say the best bet is to do the same, copy the image since there's a good quality version of it, maybe touch it up in photoshop and print it yourself, lol.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #398 on: January 17, 2021, 09:53:37 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
pinochet did nothing wrong!  :)

lol do you dorks hate the deep state or not? one minute it’s like duhhh the election is rigged next it’s like durrhhr we love CIA backed dictators. you can’t even be argued with because you’re too fucking stupid to hold a consistent viewpoint. inshallah you’ll find healing to your wounded heart but i fear you’re too terminally stupid to enter the 2020’s and survive :(

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #399 on: January 17, 2021, 10:45:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Get bent you absolute loser. There's nothing lamer than a hipster nazi who tries to be obscure and cute with their fascism references

cky enthusiast

« Reply #400 on: January 17, 2021, 10:59:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

lol do you dorks hate the deep state or not? one minute it’s like duhhh the election is rigged next it’s like durrhhr we love CIA backed dictators. you can’t even be argued with because you’re too fucking stupid to hold a consistent viewpoint. inshallah you’ll find healing to your wounded heart but i fear you’re too terminally stupid to enter the 2020’s and survive :(
[close]
CIA is bad but doesn't mean everything they've done has been bad. they invented crack for cripe's sakes! without crack, there is no Anthony Van England or Guy Mariano. most dictators are CIA backed til they go rogue and get got. see Saddam and, not a dictator but Osama. throwing commies out of helicopters is unequivocally based and i don't care who does it.

this is what i mean- not a coherent thought in ur head besides “lol triggered?!”. that’s all you can come up with to process the world around you because you have a brain made of tapioca.

biaherl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 253
    • Why So Sad avatar image
« Reply #401 on: January 17, 2021, 12:11:01 PM »

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #402 on: January 17, 2021, 09:05:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
CIA is bad but doesn't mean everything they've done has been bad. they invented crack for cripe's sakes! without crack, there is no Anthony Van England or Guy Mariano. most dictators are CIA backed til they go rogue and get got. see Saddam and, not a dictator but Osama. throwing commies out of helicopters is unequivocally based and i don't care who does it.
[close]

this is what i mean- not a coherent thought in ur head besides “lol triggered?!”. that’s all you can come up with to process the world around you because you have a brain made of tapioca.
And what a delicious brain it must be.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2155
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #403 on: January 18, 2021, 07:28:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
And what a delicious brain it must be.
100% WOULD eat a tasty brain made of tapioca, Kuru disease be damned.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #404 on: February 11, 2021, 11:10:16 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/10/us/politics/impeachment-graphic-video.html

This shit insane. I can't believe the gop encouraged this and will likely let him get away with it.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #405 on: February 11, 2021, 12:46:07 PM »

This shit insane. I can't believe the gop encouraged this and will likely let him get away with it.

ya dude, it's fucked up. It's fucked up that it's gone and going down.

it's fucked up that they're trashing AOC for speaking to the people about what went down in a relatable away. These cocksuckers sitting around with their feet on the desk, skipping out etc, are dangerous, grade A pieces of shit. MTGreene isn't even the worst of it and it's only going to get darker. I fear that this lack of accountability on both sides and partisan white supremacist animus from the GOP, along with the Dems ineffectual attitude regarding the disaster that's been unfolding the states over the past 4 years and is at a head right now, and this continue austerity bullshit being peddled by the Biden administration is setting up a political shit show in the near future.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #406 on: February 11, 2021, 01:03:59 PM »
197 GOP representatives in the House voted against impeachment... and in the senate Trump is going to get away with it because the jury are his co-conspirators.

70% of Republican voters want Trump to run again in 2024.

"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #407 on: February 11, 2021, 01:04:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

ya dude, it's fucked up. It's fucked up that it's gone and going down.

it's fucked up that they're trashing AOC for speaking to the people about what went down in a relatable away. These cocksuckers sitting around with their feet on the desk, skipping out etc, are dangerous, grade A pieces of shit. MTGreene isn't even the worst of it and it's only going to get darker. I fear that this lack of accountability on both sides and partisan white supremacist animus from the GOP, along with the Dems ineffectual attitude regarding the disaster that's been unfolding the states over the past 4 years and is at a head right now, and this continue austerity bullshit being peddled by the Biden administration is setting up a political shit show in the near future.

if you watching the impeachment trial they showing and highlighting how freaked out republicans where during the insurrection... theses asshole republicans cant claim monday morning quarterbacking, also republican staff members also had to clean up the shit people did too...apparently they may posture but the dems showing they true colors when shit went down

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #408 on: February 11, 2021, 10:41:38 PM »
It's pretty bleak, dems don't have the stomach to actually fuck with and fight the death drive right wing of our political system. Once again they are trying to tell us to tack to the middle between ineffectual and cowardly liberalism and insane dominionist white supremacist fascism, which would land us in like the Richard Nixon sphere or the George HW Bush administration? Let's just all get DWIs like Bruce Springsteen from driving in the middle of the damn road.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #409 on: February 12, 2021, 12:27:16 AM »
I don’t think your election was rigged
I wanna say I did a job maybe three weeks ago feat two north American labourers and honestly I don’t write races of anyway but if I did I’d need to work with more than two but this pair were absolute gross humans, worst dudes but my point is both of them assured me the election was rigged

I ended up getting another mate on the job just for moral support and general goodtimes
I mean I was already trolling those seppos hard but it’s sick when you’ve got a mate there it’s like split screen or something

I just mean and it’s just like my opinion, man, but as if your election got rigged fucken think about it
if it was rigged trump woulda won, c’mon

Edit

I mean this with respect, I read a bit and it might be slightly pratty to claim the greatest democracy but whatever I am all for capitalism for the little guy within reason but that trump government has become such a heinous caricature it’s actually upsetting. I’m not trying to suck cock here but you cunts went to the moon what the fuck happened
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 12:38:08 AM by matty_c »
listen to cosmic psychos

Grind King Rims

« Reply #410 on: February 12, 2021, 03:16:02 AM »
Seppos is such a good insult for Americans, hahahaha

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #411 on: February 12, 2021, 10:09:16 AM »
I’m not trying to suck cock here but you cunts went to the moon what the fuck happened

Without the reds pushing the space race, we probably wouldn't have gone. Also this is the logical endpoint for our insane hyper capitalist revanchist country. We got all gassed up on our own propaganda about being the world's #1 good guy post WWII super slam wrestlemania. Then the right wing started targeting the evangelicals and dog whistling to them about how we need a white Christian country lead by wrote Christians to go out and save the world and kill communists. Then the left got punked, pantsed and thrown off the top of the Hell in a Cell cage by Nixon and Reagan and decided to just become Republicans, but just friendlier to minorities and gay people. We handed over the reigns to wall street and k street and let them run our economy into the ground multiple times and killed organized labor. Now we're back in the gilded age, complete with robber barons, the only difference is that they're big tech companies that put wifi and microphones on your toaster so they can sell your data and spy on you or companies that are "disrupting" mass transit by reinventing the bus or taxis.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #412 on: February 12, 2021, 10:13:04 AM »
Expand Quote
I’m not trying to suck cock here but you cunts went to the moon what the fuck happened
[close]

Without the reds pushing the space race, we probably wouldn't have gone. Also this is the logical endpoint for our insane hyper capitalist revanchist country. We got all gassed up on our own propaganda about being the world's #1 good guy post WWII super slam wrestlemania. Then the right wing started targeting the evangelicals and dog whistling to them about how we need a white Christian country lead by wrote Christians to go out and save the world and kill communists. Then the left got punked, pantsed and thrown off the top of the Hell in a Cell cage by Nixon and Reagan and decided to just become Republicans, but just friendlier to minorities and gay people. We handed over the reigns to wall street and k street and let them run our economy into the ground multiple times and killed organized labor. Now we're back in the gilded age, complete with robber barons, the only difference is that they're big tech companies that put wifi and microphones on your toaster so they can sell your data and spy on you or companies that are "disrupting" mass transit by reinventing the bus or taxis.

Correct we are currently going back to the moon because China has been planning moon missions.... ::) Go Elon lol

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #413 on: February 12, 2021, 11:50:22 AM »
No matter how hard I try I cannot get my head around how insane this whole timeline is. Just imagine if 10 years ago someone told you that in 2021 a giant mob would storm the Capitol building to try and install Donald Trump as a dictator of the USA. It's unfathomable how fucking crazy this has all gotten.

Watching the US implode on itself sure is odd. I can't help but feel this is the downfall from the "We're number one" mentality your country seems to have. Seeing you guys pledge allegiance to the flag every morning and sing the national anthem before every football game is just baffling. But now the wheels are starting to come off and people see just how messed up everything is maybe they're realising they've been sold a lie and the American dream they've been waiting 50 years for isn't coming true for them. Not sure why they thought DJT was going to be the one to help them though, I guess cause he resembles mostly closely the dumb idiot piece of shit that these people see in themselves deep down, who actually did make it to success.

I just mean and it’s just like my opinion, man, but as if your election got rigged fucken think about it
if it was rigged trump woulda won, c’mon

That's probably why these people believe it. The cheating was out in the open. Voter suppression, gerrymandering, removing mailboxes. The republicans made a very public attempt to swing the election their way. If they did all that and it still didn't work then The Democrats had to be cheating, right? Why wouldn't both sides play the same game, they're all politicians after all. I really wouldn't be surprised if Trump sincerely does believe that that the Dems cheated, because he did. How can you cheat to win an election and still lose?

If this amount of irrefutable evidence is brought to the table and still all but about 3 people just vote in favour of Trump because he's on their 'team' then really the entire system is completely not fit for purpose any more. Watching these impeachment debates it feels like there's no point in even having them, nobody is changing anybody's mind at this point. I'm only young but I feel like the corruption of power in the world has never been more exposed than it is today, I certainly see it in the UK where our government have just stopped caring. What would've been a career ending scandal 25 years ago is now just part of day to day life. I do wonder what's going to happen because I really think and hope we as everyday citizens won't stand for this forever.
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #414 on: February 14, 2021, 01:03:16 AM »
The GOP has lost more respect than I knew I had for them. I'm a registered independent and I thought I couldn't think less of them but here we are. Cowards 
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #415 on: March 03, 2021, 08:37:44 AM »
according to QAnon, tomorrow DJT is reinstalled as the first or possibly 19th president of the United States, enjoy drinking these idiots' tears

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #416 on: March 03, 2021, 11:02:54 AM »
I have a relative who is into this shit. Oh man the level of crazy is out of control.

Nothing will change when this doesn't happen. My relative still believes pizzagate despite that asshole shooting up the place and finding nothing.

America us fucked. The "tea party" idiocy was one thing, but qanon being a major theme in republican politics, fuck, there is no coming back from this.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
« Reply #417 on: March 03, 2021, 09:14:23 PM »
I have a relative who is into this shit. Oh man the level of crazy is out of control.

Nothing will change when this doesn't happen. My relative still believes pizzagate despite that asshole shooting up the place and finding nothing.

America us fucked. The "tea party" idiocy was one thing, but qanon being a major theme in republican politics, fuck, there is no coming back from this.

Tea party and the acceptance of Sarah Palin by the GOP are a pretty direct line to what's going on today.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #418 on: March 04, 2021, 05:02:10 PM »
The right wing of this country has always had an absurd paranoid bent. They control so much institutional power, but have to invent enemies to explain why everyone hates them so much. It's why witches get burned, black people get lunch and why communists got blacklisted.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #419 on: March 04, 2021, 05:10:26 PM »
black people get lunch
Actually, the Black Panthers started this one.

Sorry.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.