Author Topic: 1/6/2021  (Read 21907 times)

mushroom slice

Re: 1/6/2021
« Reply #420 on: March 04, 2021, 05:36:54 PM »

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #421 on: March 04, 2021, 07:17:11 PM »
Expand Quote
black people get lunch
[close]
Actually, the Black Panthers started this one.

Sorry.

Fuck, you got me good. Meant to say lynched, but black Panthers were also assassinated for giving out free lunches so my point still stands haha

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #422 on: March 04, 2021, 07:58:33 PM »
Episode 132 isn't great, but 131 and below are pretty amazing.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/qanon-anonymous/id1428209307

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #423 on: March 04, 2021, 10:14:53 PM »
Episode 132 isn't great, but 131 and below are pretty amazing.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/qanon-anonymous/id1428209307

Hell yeah, another Q-A-A listener

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #424 on: March 04, 2021, 11:25:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
black people get lunch
[close]
Actually, the Black Panthers started this one.

Sorry.
[close]

Fuck, you got me good. Meant to say lynched, but black Panthers were also assassinated for giving out free lunches so my point still stands haha
I knew what you meant, but I couldn't help myself.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #425 on: April 14, 2021, 12:22:34 PM »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #426 on: April 14, 2021, 01:13:51 PM »
The fact that these terrorists are still amongst us in this nation, along with all those who back them and wish they were there, is just mind fucking.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #427 on: April 14, 2021, 08:04:37 PM »
The clip of the cops getting evacuated and the one lady hugging each one, every person there was doing their own personal protest but all of them wanted one thing, to overturn democracy
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 08:40:45 PM by DaleSr »

Fhk

« Reply #428 on: January 06, 2022, 05:20:36 AM »
One year later! I wonder if today will be another great American fuckshow abortion?

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #429 on: January 06, 2022, 05:44:29 AM »
One year later! I wonder if today will be another great American fuckshow abortion?
Whiffed on Trump being re-instated in March
Whiffed JFK being resurrected in November to do... something.
I read an article that Biden is supposed to give a speech today officially declaring Trump a threat do democracy.
Maybe something good can come of today?  Let's tune in and find out!

Get hungry on it!

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #430 on: January 06, 2022, 05:54:17 AM »
funny...so all of the media sources that pass for "the left" are in a fever pitch about how "Every Day is Jan. 6 Now"...

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/01/opinion/january-6-attack-committee.html

...and these predictable outlets continue--in fact, incessantly continue--to acknowledge the glaringly precarious circumstances in this country as it slips into a state of perhaps TERMINAL decline, to its audience of clever and privileged readers, and NPR is even publishing articles ostensibly to prepare the same demographic of privileged and clever readers/listeners for the very real potential of a military coup in 2024...

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/31/1068930675/us-election-coup-january-6-military-constitution

...yet these same predictable "liberal" voices of myopic privilege and security are the loudest and most consistent voices for disarming all of us on the TRUE LEFT in the poor and working classes--just like a lot of "liberal" people here on SLAP. so, this seems like a perfect place to ask all of the clever heads in here who think i should be disarmed, if something like NPR is discussing the very real chance that significant parts of this country's military are compromised to the point that the potential for a coup in 2024 has to be taken seriously--which isn't even to get into the trained and mobilized extremists in our civilian population--yet leftists like me (and others in here) should not have the guns, "high-capacity" magazines, plate carriers and other tactical gear, training, etc. that i/we do, how do you darlings recommend we proceed from here then?

should i get a twitter account and tweet something clever and edgy?

Fhk

« Reply #431 on: January 06, 2022, 05:59:08 AM »
funny...so all of the media sources that pass for "the left" are in a fever pitch about how "Every Day is Jan. 6 Now"...

...and these predictable outlets continue--in fact, incessantly continue--to acknowledge the glaringly precarious circumstances in this country as it slips into a state of perhaps TERMINAL decline, to its audience of clever and privileged readers, and NPR is even publishing articles ostensibly to prepare the same demographic of privileged and clever readers/listeners for the very real potential of a military coup in 2024...

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/31/1068930675/us-election-coup-january-6-military-constitution

...yet these same predictable "liberal" voices of myopic privilege and security are the loudest and most consistent voices for disarming all of us on the TRUE LEFT in the poor and working classes--just like a lot of "liberal" people here on SLAP. so, this seems like a perfect place to ask all of the clever heads in here who think i should be disarmed, if something like NPR is discussing the very real chance that significant parts of this country's military are compromised to the point that the potential for a coup in 2024 has to be taken seriously--which isn't even to get into the trained and mobilized extremists in our civilian population--yet leftists like me (and others in here) should not have the guns, "high-capacity" magazines, plate carriers and other tactical gear, training, etc. that i/we do, how do you darlings recommend we proceed from here then?

You are the voice of reason, and I thank you for that.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #432 on: January 06, 2022, 06:01:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
You are the voice of reason, and I thank you for that.

cheers brother...i'm glad you bumped this thread

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #433 on: January 06, 2022, 06:24:06 AM »
Don't just arm up alone though! Find some friends, organize, make a plan, gather some seeds, learn to grow things if you can. What you gonna eat if things fall apart? These are important questions to ask yourself

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #434 on: January 06, 2022, 06:47:18 AM »
Don't just arm up alone though! Find some friends, organize, make a plan, gather some seeds, learn to grow things if you can. What you gonna eat if things fall apart? These are important questions to ask yourself

of course Dale--i'm fortunate to be in a network of likeminded friends, family, and neighbors. i also have faith in all of the other leftists out there, to act together if--god forbid--it was necessary.

and there are multiple IFAKs in my home and auto (i gave them out as gifts not long ago), have seeds stored, enough food to last at least 6 months, resources to cook said food if there was no power, etc., etc., etc.

shit man, the two literature classes that i am teaching this semester, start next week--it's not like i want any of this to go down, but i am listening and paying attention, so in addition to working towards and wishing for the best, i am one of many who is also going to be sure to be prepared for the worst. part of my point is that the "liberal" media is clearly trying to make people fucking crazy too--in other words, reporting on potential military coups for purely political reasons. fuck that--if these rabid, racist animals were to actually try to act collectively, politics and theory will do the rest of us no good, as we actually deal with this shit in our cities and in the streets...

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #435 on: January 06, 2022, 07:45:51 AM »
I figured you would have things in order Wendell, that was more for others who just think of fighting and not the other necessities

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #436 on: January 06, 2022, 07:59:41 AM »
it seems like democracy is the USA is uncertain at best, the left is corrupt and essentially corporate centrists that the people have lost faith in the system, the right is less of a political party and more o a terrorist group.
The whole supreme court thing pulled by the previous administration seems to have set the stage for the end of democracy.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #437 on: January 06, 2022, 08:14:04 AM »
nothings gonna happen

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #438 on: January 06, 2022, 08:15:20 AM »
nothings gonna happen

Yeah, but if it did… wouldn’t you feel much better with a gun and 6 months worth of beans?

Fhk

« Reply #439 on: January 06, 2022, 08:54:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

of course Dale--i'm fortunate to be in a network of likeminded friends, family, and neighbors. i also have faith in all of the other leftists out there, to act together if--god forbid--it was necessary.

and there are multiple IFAKs in my home and auto (i gave them out as gifts not long ago), have seeds stored, enough food to last at least 6 months, resources to cook said food if there was no power, etc., etc., etc.

shit man, the two literature classes that i am teaching this semester, start next week--it's not like i want any of this to go down, but i am listening and paying attention, so in addition to working towards and wishing for the best, i am one of many who is also going to be sure to be prepared for the worst. part of my point is that the "liberal" media is clearly trying to make people fucking crazy too--in other words, reporting on potential military coups for purely political reasons. fuck that--if these rabid, racist animals were to actually try to act collectively, politics and theory will do the rest of us no good, as we actually deal with this shit in our cities and in the streets...
Smart man! I started off filling my pantry, Recently I actually just filled the pantry of one of my rentals too. I usually buy some high protein stuff for the local food bank and if they are in good shape, I stock pile for my family/friends..just in case ya know? :)

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #440 on: January 06, 2022, 09:03:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Smart man! I started off filling my pantry, Recently I actually just filled the pantry of one of my rentals too. I usually buy some high protein stuff for the local food bank and if they are in good shape, I stock pile for my family/friends..just in case ya know? :)

I'd be lucky to bunker down with you bud

Fhk

« Reply #441 on: January 06, 2022, 09:08:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

I'd be lucky to bunker down with you bud
Goes without saying..but you are welcome to my neck of the woods absolutely anytime man, I promise you that!

Might want to wait until Spring thought..because it's cold as fuck.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #442 on: January 06, 2022, 09:09:00 AM »

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #443 on: March 21, 2023, 07:33:05 AM »
I know it's for the Stormy Daniels shit and not the January 6 shit, but is this fat phony motherfucker gonna get arrested today or what?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #444 on: March 21, 2023, 08:04:47 AM »
I know it's for the Stormy Daniels shit and not the January 6 shit, but is this fat phony motherfucker gonna get arrested today or what?

I said I would buy my coworkers lunch if/when he does.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #445 on: March 21, 2023, 10:26:56 AM »
I'm personally still having a hard time believing it's gonna happen after SEVEN years of people gassing up the Mueller report. I hope it does cause fuck him, but still have my doubts

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #446 on: March 21, 2023, 10:35:46 AM »

No - trump is the only one who said it would happen today.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #447 on: March 21, 2023, 10:32:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bingo. Has this dude ever been right about anything?

Dominion case looks fun though, it would appear the judge isn't buying Fox's bullshit. They're hilariously trying a "neutral reporting" defense because they really have very little else. Dumb fucks not only admitted it, but joked about it and then documented the evidence. I don't know if anything substantial will happen in real terms, but I at least hope that piece of shit Murdoch has to sign a massive check before he finally fucks off to the firey depths.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1117
« Reply #448 on: March 22, 2023, 07:22:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dominion case looks fun though, it would appear the judge isn't buying Fox's bullshit. They're hilariously trying a "neutral reporting" defense because they really have very little else. Dumb fucks not only admitted it, but joked about it and then documented the evidence. I don't know if anything substantial will happen in real terms, but I at least hope that piece of shit Murdoch has to sign a massive check before he finally fucks off to the firey depths.

I haven't kept up with the day-by-day, but my reading of it was that Dominion is going to sue Newsmax and OAN out of business - they're getting everything. Fox News can kick and scream the longest, and they won't be forced to shut their doors or anything, but I'm sure they won't be happy about paying out hundreds of millions of dollars.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #449 on: March 22, 2023, 11:36:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I haven't kept up with the day-by-day, but my reading of it was that Dominion is going to sue Newsmax and OAN out of business - they're getting everything. Fox News can kick and scream the longest, and they won't be forced to shut their doors or anything, but I'm sure they won't be happy about paying out hundreds of millions of dollars.

I sincerely hope it's Gawker vs Hogan all over again.