Author Topic: TWS Vault: Jason Hernandez Episode 15 | Kyle Leeper, Richard Angelides, Pat Duff  (Read 888 times)

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Hope this eventually leads us to some Wenning and Shiloh footage.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

pj chad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 7
Does anyone know what this is filmed with with? I assume vx2000, but what is the fisheye? Mk1 intermediate or mk1 screw? I’ve never seen vx2000 footage look so good, it almost looks identical to vx1mk1

arewedeadyet

• Rep: 42
    • Video*Days avatar image
Does anyone know what this is filmed with with? I assume vx2000, but what is the fisheye? Mk1 intermediate or mk1 screw? I’ve never seen vx2000 footage look so good, it almost looks identical to vx1mk1

Looks mostly like Vx1Mk1

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
Love me some unseen Angelides footage. Hopefully there's more coming.

dilbert1

• Rep: 139
dude skating the pool with pat duffy was livin so deep in the era

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
before HD took over there was a way to mod the vx1kmk1 bayo ring so it would fit right onto a vx2k. just had to cut it in the right spots. there were even some kids on skateperception making bread taxing the hell out of kids to cut their rings for them. the mk2 was so fucking terrible, not sure how they fucked that one up so bad. screw on mk1 footage looked better than mk2.

these are sick, hopefully theres some unseen shiloh footage in there. funny seeing baby leo again, that dude was pretty badass in his prime idk what he does now though besides HK cosplay

free max b
FREE MAX B