Author Topic: Ben Degros is into the alt-right and conspiracy theories  (Read 8892 times)

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Re: Ben Degros is into the alt-right and conspiracy theories
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2021, 05:51:41 PM »
You guys are so blinded by ideology spoonfed to you by memes on Instagram that you managed to completely miss the point and show how dumb you are, and I say this as someone who has many progressive views. Maybe you are all lil kids?

Don't worry, they're all white and it drives them mad. Probably pretty well off, too. Minorities they claim to love don't have the time to spend being "activists" on Twitter.

Pretty insane that I've always voted Soc Dem but online  that's never enough. These dipshits are the fucking worst.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2021, 02:04:49 AM »
Deep Thoughts with Jack Handy here:

What is the most benign conspiracy theory/dillusion someone could have?  Like if you had to pick one for yourself or a family member, what would it be?

Of the top of my head, I’d say the one where you think that the whole world is on a really big turtle’s shell.  It’s kind of a fun one and seems pretty harmless.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Turtle

This one deep reminds me of the Rick and Morty where they go inside the battery
listen to cosmic psychos

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2021, 02:15:18 AM »
Isn't Ben Canadian? Is the alt-right even a thing in
Canada?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2021, 04:52:21 AM »
Canada?

Yes. Unfortunately yes.

The ex-Vice doucharoo who stated the Proud Boys is Canadian, and we have our very own Briebart, Rebel News.

Canadians can be just as disgustingly racist as anyone else, if you’ve ever read the comments section on news regarding Native issues.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2021, 05:20:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Canada?
[close]

Yes. Unfortunately yes.

The ex-Vice doucharoo who stated the Proud Boys is Canadian, and we have our very own Briebart, Rebel News.

Canadians can be just as disgustingly racist as anyone else, if you’ve ever read the comments section on news regarding Native issues.

Gavin?

Yeah, the guy is proto-hipster and total person.

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2021, 05:31:47 AM »
I would expect this type of shit from Rad Rat but I'm a little disappointed by Ben.

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2021, 05:40:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Canada?
[close]

Yes. Unfortunately yes.

That sucks. I used to have to travel to Canada for work halfway often and I was always surprised how chill and level headed everyone was.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2021, 06:08:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Canada?
[close]

Yes. Unfortunately yes.

[close]

That sucks. I used to have to travel to Canada for work halfway often and I was always surprised how chill and level headed everyone was.

It’s like anywhere; some people are cool, some people are jerks.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2021, 06:15:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Canada?
[close]

Yes. Unfortunately yes.

[close]

Gavin?

He's also a Nazi, which is worse.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2021, 08:27:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Canada?
[close]

Yes. Unfortunately yes.

[close]

Gavin?

[close]

Yeah, he was dumb enough to quote facts on JR where Jamie pulled the "study" and, what do you know, look at the source.

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1558
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2021, 08:51:37 AM »
Of course Canada has the alt right.

hard right jay for instance.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2021, 09:16:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Canada?
[close]

Yes. Unfortunately yes.

The irony is the ex-Vice guy's parents were recent immigrants to Canada and he's an immigrant in America. I guess that's okay though because they're the right skin color. In my experience, places like Canada, the Midwest, Japan, where people are super polite, are the same as anywhere else in terms of bigotry. They just suppress it more in day-to-day interactions. But we all know what happens when you suppress thoughts/emotions: They find their way out someway or another, whether that's through being passive aggressive or a racist online.

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2021, 11:28:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Canada?
[close]

Yes. Unfortunately yes.

[close]

The irony is the ex-Vice guy's parents were recent immigrants to Canada and he's an immigrant in America. I guess that's okay though because they're the right skin color. In my experience, places like Canada, the Midwest, Japan, where people are super polite, are the same as anywhere else in terms of bigotry. They just suppress it more in day-to-day interactions. But we all know what happens when you suppress thoughts/emotions: They find their way out someway or another, whether that's through being passive aggressive or a racist online.

Yeah, literally every country is full of racists/bigots. Some countries hide it through "politeness", but nobody should be fooled into thinking the US is unique in its racism. It's very out in the open in the US, which is good and bad. It might make some racists even more racist, but at least we acknowledge it and (some of us) try to do something about it.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2021, 06:22:17 PM »
Aryan fest used to be in Canada in the early 90s.

There's fucking assholes everywhere.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2021, 06:53:34 PM »
Based on a true story

https://youtu.be/W_u3Cabv25I
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2021, 07:39:54 PM »

What is the most benign conspiracy theory/dillusion someone could have?  Like if you had to pick one for yourself or a family member, what would it be?

Of the top of my head, I’d say the one where you think that the whole world is on a really big turtle’s shell.  It’s kind of a fun one and seems pretty harmless.

my aunt years ago told me that shoes disconnected you from being physically one with the earth and that when they were invented hundreds or thousands of years ago was the real beginning of the downfall of the human race that’s why she wears crocs so she can feel the occasional blade of grass peeking through but she is a good lady and came out at like 50 so she’s been on a trip

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2021, 07:57:11 PM »
Sometimes I feel so out of step.

I can't handle anymore frickin violence but I know it's always in the mail.

I'm a product on violence. I almost don't feel like a human anymore I'm so out of touch with this endless shit.

I want to save lives.

All these people talk. When the speak they confess their thought sins. They say so and so wants to make you a slave. She is trying to control you rn.

Those are her thoughts. Her father taught her all that frickin shit.

Think for yourself

Know why I'll always back ben. He told little of his expression strength and hopes to the young kids who wanna copy us.

Be a positive force for change.

I'm started smoking weed again. I'm dyslexic af.

If I wasn't I'd be an author.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

mushroom slice

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2021, 08:36:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
my aunt years ago told me that shoes disconnected you from being physically one with the earth and that when they were invented hundreds or thousands of years ago was the real beginning of the downfall of the human race that’s why she wears crocs so she can feel the occasional blade of grass peeking through but she is a good lady and came out at like 50 so she’s been on a trip
Rick Rubin thinks the same thing as your aunt. There is some truth in it if you ask me. It’s nice to connect with the earth.

roger baglady

• Rep: -1
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2021, 08:58:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Canada?
[close]

Yes. Unfortunately yes.

[close]

Gavin?

[close]

you guys are pretty fast and loose w/ the other 'n word'. not a gavin fan but he's got mixed race children. either you're wrong in your assumption or nazis are a lot more open than history gives them credit for.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2021, 10:23:38 PM »
Terms mean nothing anymore

My home town was pretty beat up by actual Nazis:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Leningrad

..to the point of reported cannibalism... Then again, the communists killed about as many.

Hence, I fucking hate your hero, be that Vaush, Richard Spencer, Hasan, Fuentes, Contrapoint or any other larping person.

PS: I you use centrist as an insult, you're beyond any help.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2021, 11:22:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Canada?
[close]

Yes. Unfortunately yes.

[close]

Gavin?

[close]

[close]
you guys are pretty fast and loose w/ the other 'n word'. not a gavin fan but he's got mixed race children. either you're wrong in your assumption or nazis are a lot more open than history gives them credit for.

Many slave owners had mixed race children.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2021, 11:51:52 PM »
yes sur the proud boy posterboy is certainly not a nazi, why would anyone think that

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2021, 06:32:49 AM »

Although the Nazis wanted to "purify" their "national community" by removing/exterminating all non-Aryans from their gene pool, doing that in practice was less straightforward. So they developed a very convoluted way of deciding who is Aryan and who isn't, as you can see from this chart: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Nuremberg_laws_Racial_Chart.jpg

Also, Jewish spouses of non-Jewish Germans were considered "Aryan Jews" and were not deported to camps, although they were stripped of all rights.

And if you actually read about McInnes's worldview and your reaction is "well, actually, he's not exactly a Nazi" or some variation thereof, then you're either powerfully stupid or full of shit, or both.

Finally, fuck you for equating "Nazi" with the n-word (which are so similar that you could only spell out one of them).

Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2021, 07:28:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Canada?
[close]

Yes. Unfortunately yes.

[close]

Gavin?

[close]

[close]

Nazis are hypocritical as shit.

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2021, 10:11:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Although the Nazis wanted to "purify" their "national community" by removing/exterminating all non-Aryans from their gene pool, doing that in practice was less straightforward. So they developed a very convoluted way of deciding who is Aryan and who isn't, as you can see from this chart: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Nuremberg_laws_Racial_Chart.jpg

Also, Jewish spouses of non-Jewish Germans were considered "Aryan Jews" and were not deported to camps, although they were stripped of all rights.

And if you actually read about McInnes's worldview and your reaction is "well, actually, he's not exactly a Nazi" or some variation thereof, then you're either powerfully stupid or full of shit, or both.

Finally, fuck you for equating "Nazi" with the n-word (which are so similar that you could only spell out one of them).
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

bartje pipi

• Rep: 0
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2022, 03:16:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
some Radical Centrists in this thread!!!
[close]

If you're above 30, neither alt right, nor all these champagne socialists will do.

If you want any chance of passing progressive policies in the real world, your larping dipship online retards will get nothing done.

But sure, it is so easy to take stands on Twitter..
[close]

I agree very, very much. The truth is, left wing economic policies would appeal to people that voted for Trump twice if you removed a lot of the left wing rhetoric on race. Lots of flyover America has been stranded without employment, rewarded with opioid addictions, and told they aren’t worthy of compassion. That’s how you create the level of anger we’re seeing and it’s time to acknowledge it.
[close]

Translation - the economic policies of the left are cool but they say we're not allowed to be blatantly racist, which is a deal breaker. Tons of racist bumfucks who have no valuable skills and hence no quality employment feel so sorry for themselves that they are drug addicted and expect a hug, a blanket and some free money from the government... but also socialism sucks you fuckin commies! The anger comes from being so incredibly stupid that you actually believe the very obvious lies told to you by republicans.

spot on

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2022, 12:11:16 AM »
Who is Ben DeGros? Am I missing something by not having any clue who this man is?

As for conspiracies, the least annoying is a belief in Bigfoot. Dumb, but not next level dumb or the start of a very slippery slope of completely illogical paranoid thinking that will bring about a belief in Trump/JFK 2024.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2022, 01:16:35 AM »
I like the theory that they replaced Avril Lavign with a clone when she died
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

nekro

• Rep: 8
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2022, 02:20:33 AM »
He comes across as a highly intelligent critical thinker. Hes applying his thought patterns to current world events. No shame in that.
Right wing? Conspiracy theories? C'mon that's just a slur coming from someone who believes everything the MSM promotes.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2022, 06:03:22 AM »
He comes across as a highly intelligent critical thinker. Hes applying his thought patterns to current world events. No shame in that.
Right wing? Conspiracy theories? C'mon that's just a slur coming from someone who believes everything the MSM promotes.

Ahh yes. Such a critical thinker that he felt compelled to share a video filled with so many misleading and outright untrue "alternate facts" that it got banned from fucking Facebook. But clearly it's just brainwashed liberals pushing their agenda, if only they were as open minded as you then surely they'd see how wrong they are!