Author Topic: Parts that make you angry  (Read 5147 times)

Drucksache

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -6
Re: Parts that make you angry
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2021, 06:30:40 AM »
Expand Quote
GX 1000 Japan: A bunch of intellectually challenged fuckwits showing absolutely no respect to anybody in a foreign country. It is pretty safe to say that they certainly didn´t do the locals a any favors with their stupid behaviour.

Hjalte and Bobby´s `looks ok to me´: That sequence in the beginning where they zoom in on that fat lady eating some sweets ruined the video for me. Shit was completely uncalled for and also a great display of pre-school-age-humor. Pretty disappointing to say the least.
[close]

I hate the beginning to that video part, but when Brotha Lynch Hung kicks in, I like it again. Would like to see that part with the intro cut out

^^this

backagain420

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2021, 06:45:36 AM »
Not that it makes me angry, It just annoys the shit out of me. Fred Gall Subzero real life.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 07:34:54 AM by backagain420 »

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2021, 07:51:56 AM »
Jagger Eaton X-hands and stupid fucking hair

Dr purple teeth GoPro angles (Bachinsky, Sewa)

Cooper Wilt in Round 3

Jeff Lenoce in Baker 3 gets the vert button

The fact that Herman’s last trick was a crooked grind stalefish down HH12 still makes me rage daily

suckmadeck

• Rep: 27
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2021, 07:56:56 AM »
Dr. Purple Teeth
Pretty Sweet and everything Ty has touched since ( I've spoken to filmers who had footage in Pretty Sweet and they hated the video too)
Rob Dyrdek in any part
GX1000 basically killing a guy
Mikey Taylor in Skate More but mainly Mikey Taylor

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2021, 08:18:43 AM »
newest louie lopez cons part. probably my favorite skating from him to date but the song is unbearable

I watched a Cons LL part last week and the skating was amazing.
But the editing ruined the whole part. Felt like that Fence Jump scene from Taken 3 with all the cuts.
I felt bad for Louie because he was really impressive but it made Strobeck look like baker 3 beagle by comparison
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser