Author Topic: Rodrigo Tx on Primitive  (Read 18234 times)

ilikebigbutts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -42
Re: Rodrigo Tx on Primitive
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2021, 06:57:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Damn, that was nuts!
[close]

Yes this was nuts but rodrigos next game was pretty disappointing.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 89
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2021, 07:08:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm all for slap shit talking, but I don't think I'll ever understand why it became cool to hate on koston. He's one of the best skaters ever.
[close]

It’s not that hard to understand really
[close]
back when I had ig in 2016, my homie went on a trip to macba and one of his goals was to ollie the 3block. He posted it and the Eric Koston had the petty spite to comment “lol an Ollie, kid I remember fakie treing it when it was a four block.” And from that point I thought he was a dick.
[close]

I’d be honored if he did this to me.
[close]

Koston will forever be a skateboarding legend, PERIOD.

If you grew up in the nineties And early two thousands he was either your idol or better than your idol. He also seemed like a cool and fairly nice guy, whenever he appeared in video magazines or had interviews in magazines. He never had that cooler than everyone vibe that Muska had back than and he wasn‘t going for the punk rock coolness like Greco or Reynolds either. He was just known as like a regular dude who could win every contest and who would always put out the best street parts.

I can‘t stand Kostons Social Media antics and I believe the Berrics are kind of a bad influence on skating so I see why you would hate him now. To me he‘ll always be a legend and I will just try my best to ignore his current personality.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2021, 07:14:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm all for slap shit talking, but I don't think I'll ever understand why it became cool to hate on koston. He's one of the best skaters ever.
[close]

[close]
back when I had ig in 2016, my homie went on a trip to macba and one of his goals was to ollie the 3block. He posted it and the Eric Koston had the petty spite to comment “lol an Ollie, kid I remember fakie treing it when it was a four block.” And from that point I thought he was a dick.
[close]

[close]

[close]

If you grew up in the nineties And early two thousands he was either your idol or better than your idol. He also seemed like a cool and fairly nice guy, whenever he appeared in video magazines or had interviews in magazines. He never had that cooler than everyone vibe that Muska had back than and he wasn‘t going for the punk rock coolness like Greco or Reynolds either. He was just known as like a regular dude who could win every contest and who would always put out the best street parts.

I can‘t stand Kostons Social Media antics and I believe the Berrics are kind of a bad influence on skating so I see why you would hate him now. To me he‘ll always be a legend and I will just try my best to ignore his current personality.

Yeah I have to say I was surprised to see the Koston hate on here when I first joined.

He's a legend.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

ilikebigbutts

• Rep: -42
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2021, 07:27:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah I have to say I was surprised to see the Koston hate on here when I first joined.

He's a legend.

This. Actually I just started using Instagram in late 2016 so I missed all those antics everybody here hates him for. He said why don’t u ducking die to a random dude on the internet wow now we all must hate him forever.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 344
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2021, 07:41:48 AM »
Does Koston still skate? Would be cool if he still had the ability to drop solid clips like other pros in his age bracket like Ellington,Reynolds,Kalis etc.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2021, 07:55:55 AM »
I like Koston's skating, he just seems like a twat. I think that's the general consensus. Not that he's bad at skating by any means but the more we've gotten to see how he is the more we're bothered by him. To me, he's a lot like Kanye. Iconic, one of the greats, influential, but please don't ever talk again.

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2021, 08:26:15 AM »
I only hope a share part of Tx and Tiago

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2301
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2021, 08:51:08 AM »
Koston could put out another banger stacked part if he felt like it, or a chomp style fun part. Dude is just l-i-v-i-n.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Trilogy

• Rep: -315
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2021, 08:52:34 AM »
I only hope a share part of Tx and Tiago

damn, that will be HEAVY...

( with maybe Miles Silvas & Giovanni as guests )

P-Rod really knows how to lace a team thats why Primitive is the Best street skateboarding team right now...

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 654
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2021, 09:14:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

He's a legend.
[close]

This. Actually I just started using Instagram in late 2016 so I missed all those antics everybody here hates him for. He said why don’t u ducking die to a random dude on the internet wow now we all must hate him forever.
Nah nah nah. If anything randomly dissing some rando is one of the few funny things he’s done in his career. Then mike Taylor followed him up. Nobodys actually mad about that.

he’s an annoying manbaby. It’s that simple. This thread pops up atleast twice a year, nobody is debating his skill level. I don’t know why that concept is so difficult to grasp.

Also what has he really even done in the last few years since fully flared? Boys of summer aside, the only clip I can remember was in a fat bill edit before numbers and he thought he was getting on FA. That shit at the bankledge in BK.

Gino dipped and koston said hold my villager goods limited edition metal mulisha collab can of coconut almond energy milk, I got this. Dudes obviously still got it but I aint seen shit in deep buddy.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

conqueso

« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2021, 09:52:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

weirdo shit

dude doesn't even have to skate anymore and can still get paid off it

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -203
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2021, 10:18:24 AM »

most of us have stolen wallets from parked cars for weed/meth money

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2021, 10:37:11 AM »
Koston was a perfect fit for Nike
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2021, 10:59:29 AM »
LOL @ anyone who doesn't get why Koston is a kook now.

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2021, 12:06:52 PM »
Koston is a legend but legends can also be dickheads. Its probably more common than not
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2021, 04:15:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

weirdo shit

No way hahahaha

Amazing

Wish it was true.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2021, 04:12:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

weirdo shit

No way hahahaha

Amazing

Wish it was true.

Brguy

« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2021, 04:43:56 PM »

I had forgotten how cool BATB is, thank you for this gift.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2021, 11:58:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
who else thought Rodrigo was on Primitive? I forget numbers exist.

also we're getting back to that 2007ish era of giant teams on board brands.
[close]

not surprised he went for primitive but what exactly happened with numbers? i haven't kept up lately
[close]
Numbers went down to 0
[close]
brilliant
Backwards down the number line.

QixHexagon

• Rep: 34
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2021, 09:37:34 AM »
So happy for that! He's my favorite Brazilian skater.

Back in the day

• Rep: 3
« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2021, 06:33:47 AM »
Where is TX?

Not on Primitive site and not on Adidas site?

Not_Bruce

• Rep: -53
« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2021, 06:54:16 AM »

Dude is one of my favourite skaters period , I remember when Tx popped up in 1999/2000 everybody was talking about this prodigy from Brazil. I think TX surpassed the "favourite Brazilian skater" label 13 ish years ago , when he dropped that two song part in the Firm Video....... he cemented his place as one of the best.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1453
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #112 on: November 13, 2021, 06:58:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

not surprised he went for primitive but what exactly happened with numbers? i haven't kept up lately
[close]
Numbers went down to 0
[close]
brilliant
[close]
Backwards down the number line.
I didn't realize Numbers was officially over. At least they deleted their site.

http://www.numbersedition.com/

biggietoms

• Rep: 8
  • take acid
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2021, 11:11:39 AM »
i was really hoping for he palace announcement. is he too good for palace tho? like skill wise. serious question

TheFandangler

• Rep: 15
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2021, 11:29:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude is one of my favourite skaters period , I remember when Tx popped up in 1999/2000 everybody was talking about this prodigy from Brazil. I think TX surpassed the "favourite Brazilian skater" label 13 ish years ago , when he dropped that two song part in the Firm Video....... he cemented his place as one of the best.

Oh man, I hate to do this to you, but Can’t Stop came out 18 years ago.

chrisskates808

« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2021, 02:12:36 PM »

same. i was about to say "wasnt he always on primitive?". but yeah forgot about numbers

Dick Dastardly

• Rep: 11
  • Muttley!!!
« Reply #116 on: November 13, 2021, 06:22:51 PM »
TX is probably the most uniformly liked skateboarder that ever existed. 90% of people adore him and the other 10% greatly enjoy him. The guy has been in the streets killing it since the 90s, along with Kalis he’s arguably the most legitimate street skater ever.
Muttley!!!!

Steve Kelly

• Rep: -228
« Reply #117 on: November 13, 2021, 06:41:43 PM »
I hope he’s going to get paid somewhere. He’s so naturally gifted and seems to be such a skate rat that he really hasn’t slowed down a bit since he came on the scene (aside from maybe skating bigger gaps and rails). I’m fairly confident he’ll still be killing the streets at 50 and probably far beyond. Fucking love it..

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2021, 12:26:20 AM »
My favorite is when he does a Route One interview after smoking so much he just says he likes skating
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 344
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #119 on: November 14, 2021, 02:02:12 AM »
Was watching some more recent clips of his the other day. He's still incredible.