Author Topic: Ariel pink breaks down on Fox News  (Read 3434 times)

theresnothinghere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
Ariel pink breaks down on Fox News
« on: January 14, 2021, 08:36:22 PM »
Ariel went to the trump rally at the Capitol and is Pro Trump and no one is having it. Just gonna leave this here:

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1592
  • Overweight and Underprepared
Re: Ariel pink breaks down on Fox News
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 09:29:11 PM »
Ariel went to the trump rally at the Capitol and is Pro Trump and no one is having it. Just gonna leave this here:

I want to buy this guy an Adam & Eve gift card just so he can buy a dildo to fuck himself
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 09:37:02 PM »

white guy in a durag

• Rep: 230
  • 0 days since last ankle injury
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 09:54:27 PM »
Shout out to the fox makeup team for ensuring that Tucker always has that freshly boiled hotdog complexion.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 10:07:03 PM »
More like Ariel Dink.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 10:08:35 PM »

for all the hypnagogic pop bouls out there

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 10:31:49 PM »
who?

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 12:04:07 AM »
He’s got that david hasslehof look like when you overfeed a dog where the eyes are just saying help me

I didn’t make that up I think rollins said something similar once
listen to cosmic psychos

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2021, 12:26:58 AM »
Wait he was in the middle of a contract and the record label decides to cancel the contract because he went to a protest? If he wasn't apart of the mob that stormed the capitol, how is this not a form of discrimination?

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2021, 12:36:35 AM »
Wait he was in the middle of a contract and the record label decides to cancel the contract because he went to a protest? If he wasn't apart of the mob that stormed the capitol, how is this not a form of discrimination?

That is pretty harsh but I wouldn't call it discrimination on the record label's part. It's more like they're worried about their bottom line.

I feel bad for him on one hand but, on the other, he makes Trump out to be an innocent victim towards the end of the interview, which didn't follow with what he said about Biden having won fairly. Trump has been lying about a stolen election for quite a while now, not to mention what happened last week.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2021, 01:02:51 AM »
I typed a bit of stuff and got on a tangent the easiest way would be to refer to refer to that ram das diagram that some mad cunt posted somewhere
listen to cosmic psychos

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2021, 02:17:56 AM »
He couldn't possibly have known going to a Trump rally would be an unpopular move in his line of work.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2021, 03:59:24 AM »
Damn, pretty intense.

So was the pretense of that rally "let's storm the capitol" because if so you might say common sense would tell you to steer clear if you're a public figure. If it was and he missed the memo, probably still a bad look for him to attend, he just picked the absolute worst rally to go show his support for Trump. There's plenty of celebrities who openly support Trump but it seems like John Maus and Ariel Pink were the only two who showed up to that rally...

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2021, 05:11:02 AM »
I typed a bit of stuff and got on a tangent the easiest way would be to refer to refer to that ram das diagram that some mad cunt posted somewhere

pulled a dixie chic

cky enthusiast

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2021, 05:30:55 AM »

hiiii :3

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2021, 05:54:08 AM »

finally, someone has shed some light on one of the more disheartening tragedies in all of this

stay strong Ariel, stay strong

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2021, 05:56:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That is pretty harsh but I wouldn't call it discrimination on the record label's part. It's more like they're worried about their bottom line.

I feel bad for him on one hand but, on the other, he makes Trump out to be an innocent victim towards the end of the interview, which didn't follow with what he said about Biden having won fairly. Trump has been lying about a stolen election for quite a while now, not to mention what happened last week.

He and Tucker also don't mention that the same day he was dropped, his ex got a restraining order against him, and new allegations of abuse and pedophilia came out.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2021, 06:05:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He and Tucker also don't mention that the same day he was dropped, his ex got a restraining order against him, and new allegations of abuse and pedophilia came out.

That abuse headline leading to being dropped didn't poll as well as being a Trump supporter.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2021, 06:12:59 AM »
Damn, pretty intense.

So was the pretense of that rally "let's storm the capitol" because if so you might say common sense would tell you to steer clear if you're a public figure. If it was and he missed the memo, probably still a bad look for him to attend, he just picked the absolute worst rally to go show his support for Trump. There's plenty of celebrities who openly support Trump but it seems like John Maus and Ariel Pink were the only two who showed up to that rally...

Hahahahahahaha. Right..

Here Come The Lame Jets

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 723
  • Free Max B
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2021, 06:22:21 AM »
^^What does he think he’s Eric Andre for no reason or something?

This guy is a little bitch and his music sucks. Very overrated

Free max b
FREE MAX B

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2021, 06:23:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

That abuse headline leading to being dropped didn't poll as well as being a Trump supporter.
My mistake, his ex didn't get a restraining order against him. He was trying to get one against her, for harassment, and got denied. The rest is correct though.

Burton Ernie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
    • Black Mesa avatar image
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2021, 07:32:07 AM »
I listened to a lot of his stuff when he first started gaining popularity, haven't in the past few years though.

This is one of the more bizarre "Trumper" cases to me. I don't really know anything about him I just didn't see him being a Republican at all. It does seem that age tends to drive more people towards conservatism, I don't know if it's due to fear of "the world these days" or what.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2021, 08:33:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
My mistake, his ex didn't get a restraining order against him. He was trying to get one against her, for harassment, and got denied. The rest is correct though.

Funny how these bits get left out when you have an agenda to push

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2021, 08:35:31 AM »
He has been naugty
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

mushroom slice

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2021, 08:41:22 AM »
He’s always been a kook. Looks even worse crying on Fox News. Have fun opening for kid rock Ariel.

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2021, 08:50:01 AM »
who?

I only knew this one song from Bryan Herman's Baker 4 part.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1959
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2021, 08:53:39 AM »
Political context aside, being on a label is a privilege, not a right. He can still make all the music that he wants, and if he chooses to alienate his listeners from supporting him that's his problem and his problem alone. Shut up and get a fucking job. He is not a victim.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 583
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2021, 09:29:12 AM »
Expand Quote
who?
[close]

I only knew this one song from Bryan Herman's Baker 4 part.

And that’s mostly just someone else’s song being abused.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 99
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2021, 10:23:59 AM »
That song sounds like video killed the radio star. Anyone that supports trump is a kook
Cocteau Twins

YungJugg

• Rep: 229
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2021, 10:39:18 AM »

It’s almost as if contracts have contractual agreements that you are obligated to follow, or else face termination. Crazy right?