Author Topic: FS: Thunder 149 Hollow/Lights (mounted but never used) -SOLD-  (Read 496 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2190
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
FS: Thunder 149 Hollow/Lights (mounted but never used) -SOLD-
« on: January 15, 2021, 12:51:30 PM »
I’ve sized up to 8.75 decks AND recently switched to riding Aces, so I no longer need these in my reserve.
They were bolted to a deck, but never used, as before these ever saw so much as a turn, I switched them out for a set of the taller Team Editions with the OG cast base plates in order to accommodate slightly larger wheels.
These are the blacked-out jobs, save for one of the base plates, which is polished, because that’s how I like to run them.
They’ll ship with brand new Bones Hard Core bushings (medium/yellow insert/black urethane,) and Bones flat washer on top & no bottom washer. And, no... I don’t have the stock bushings or cup washers anymore. Sorry.
Hardware is black as well. All speed washers are there too.
$55 USD, shipped (within the US).
Elsewise, internationally, let's call it $50 USD plus shipping. Weighs in at 1.75 lbs, packaged & ready to ship.
Slide into my PMs if you want ‘em.
Your PAL,
-Louis Struxworth III

SOLD: Thanks, Stinker. I'll put 'em in the post for ya'.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 08:52:51 AM by Lou Strux »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
I sent a pm, but it isn’t showing up in my outbox. Did you get it or should I send it again?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
Received & replied. Hit me back w/ your postal/zip code, yo'.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
One final bump.
If no takers, they go to Sir Stinks-a-lot at a previously negotiated rate.