Author Topic: I almost died , I'm still here tho  (Read 4862 times)

itsyourdad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 56
Re: I almost died , I'm still here tho
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2020, 12:33:59 PM »
gnarly. glad you made it through. good luck with your recovery.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2020, 01:33:06 PM »
Live long and prosper Stan
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2020, 02:35:36 PM »
Glad you made it. And I had no idea you were one of the best posters on here:

Chapter 19

One night I went out on a bike ride on normal stationary Beach cruiser

Dope ass looking Beach Cruiser went all the way up on the main block of the path that leads to all the dope streets to whip around and Cruz on on my beach Cruiser

I headed out around maybe 6 pm and whipped around till like 8 / 8:30 ish and whipped around one block and stoped at a liquor store to get something to drink I got a Snapple and sat down for a minute to drink it and chilled out for sec and was like witch way do I want to head home on I'm like fuck it  go back on the main block so I grabbed my bike and started walking it and drinking the Snapple

And came arose a bus stop where this black woman is sitting and talking on her cell phone as I'm getting closer she takes a small  flask out her purse and that's a a fat hit of a swig of what ever was into it and when I started getting  closer to the bus stop she saids on her phone o hold on girl like me get back to you on the other line of her phone and hungs up and

Saids to me hey what's big boy you have any plans today for tonight

Point blank just how she turned and moved into that mode I knew she was a hooker
 On sights of moving to make some money seeing if I wanted to fuck

She offers me a swig of the drink in  the flask  I'm like naw but what's up with your night I said to her

And she's like idk big boy you tell me she said in like lol way
 She then takes some lotion out her purse and starts rubbing her lags and just starts
Going mad inner thigh and basically point blank shows me her pussy on the bus stop as the sun was going down    I'm like fuck how much and she's like how much u got
   I'm like $40 and she's like she's needs more big boy I'm like
 I'm just cruising I didn't know I would come across her like this
I'm like baby idk know you yet and she's like baby ok $40 good

Do I  got a spot meaning me
 I'm like Naw   I live kind of far from here

And she's like that's ok babe she's maybe gots a few spots around the block or two

Could I help her with that 40 spot we were talking about I'm like what would that get me

She saids a good BJ and Really good Bj

we start moving around the next block she then stops at a ally way of a Apartment  building
With a few lights on in a few random windows and she saids
we can do it here if you want I'm like naw there's lights on

She's like nobody cares here she then squats and moves her panty's and starts squat pissing on the ground in the ally way right when I'm just about to say some like all hell lol wtf some people walk right past me and there just random. People walking by doing what ever there doing pass by and see me and she her pissing and just keep walking no phase of any shit given

I'm like lol o my lol I'm picked a keeper here here tonight wtf lol all man fucks lol lol on fucks what lol

I'm say back to her not here and she's like ok she's got another spot a few blocks down
 We then come across that spot and it's a old abandon Dentist officewith a wooden fence around it in a ally way as well i look around lock up my bike

We go In The ally way and she's like babe the 40 sexy and give her the 40 and Shen gets on her knees and slaps a condom on dick starts to go to town

And she's a pro whips her tittes out and she's sucking my dick to save lives here all the way up and all the way down

Bitch got game on the pro pro dick sucking level here on point no bullshit no stops bitch handle her shit

Idk how long goes by she's kicking ass sucking my dick DeepThroating this Bitch good

Her Game is on strong she then saids like owe your big BIG Boy  you don't got any more money
On you I'm like for what she's don't want this pussy I'm like hell she shows it off even in the dark I'm like dame I wanna fuck this bitch  I'm like no all I Had was to 40

And she's  o yeah yeah yeah   Well big boy it's ur lucky night she lays back on the concrete and she's like  hurry finish  put it in her pussy finish up
 I'm like fuck no thoughts jump on t
Her  pussy Lyft up her lags a little put it in

And start fucking her   I get as far as my 30 slides in her pussy and realize my knees with me on top of her are pressing and grinding on the concrete and shits no joke my knees are dead and hurting

I try to press thru but I only get maybe 20 more slides in befor I can't keep up  my knees on the Concrete grinding I'm done
 Not done and cumming but I'm done having my knees  concrete and me on top of her

And like can she get on top she's like baby finish up I'm get on top and she's
Like naw she doesn't want to im already in her keep going I'm like fuck I'm  dead

My knees are grinded
 I get up and my knees are shot dead they feel like I fuck my shit up for life done Zoe
On done Zoe's   I'm like now like fuck did I fuck my knees up check my knees and no nothing no bleeding but my shits done I can't grind no more I say can u suck me off still and she's like you got a lot for $40 and picks her self off the ground pulls up her pantys and picks up her purse

But I guess when we where fucking she tipped over her purse and the flask wasn't closed enough and it filled her purse  with what ever she was drinking on and it even got the money I just gave her all wet

She starts tripping  all Mann ...
 All no all nooo...
    seeing all her stuff in her  purse was wet inside and everything   her phone her money her condoms
All that I just pull the condom off my dick pull up my pants  and dip and look back at her putting everything wet out her purse on the ground  I just dip like fuck what a mess

My knees are  shot I unlock my bike and I walk my bike a few blocks befor my knees start feeling better

That was that

A few days later I'm like fuck

It be dope to come across that bitch again

I get on my bike again and try a few other times but I don't find her that was that

Don't find her I just really wanted that Head game from her again
That $40 for pro  head game on point like that's fuck was proper

But I didn't ever find her again

I did find another bitch but didn't go thru with it that other bitch she wanted way to much
 and I could Tell she was on a hustle  so I didn't do anythig with the other bitch that was that she want 200 on the street

And that's a hustle and a no go for that

Sadly the black bitch with that pro head I never came across again

😞 o well

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1323
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2020, 03:08:54 PM »
Glad you made it through. I always look forward to your upates on The Erotic Review!
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2020, 03:10:05 PM »
Weird flex

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2020, 03:36:27 PM »
Good news! Thanks stan

Crislerheaven

• Rep: -6
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2020, 04:25:20 PM »
Stan, you look like a young Chuck Close.

Good luck on your recovery. SHALOM.
Was about to say this but then remembered close’s sexual assault shit and decided against it
As soon as Nelson hears that anything is “small and intimate” he gets paranoid he’s not invited and goes crazy to get there, so he put his mind to it and got there through someone else. It turned out to be thousands of people there so when he saw Paul he said, “Small, intimate world, isn’t it?

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2020, 04:41:00 PM »
Damn dude glad you are alright. I hope you get back to 100% soon. I bet you are stoked to be home and in your own bed.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2020, 04:47:39 PM »
I guess thats a Port—a—cath beneath your left clavicula. Keep that thing clean.

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2020, 07:30:09 PM »
Stan, you look like a young Chuck Close.

Good luck on your recovery. SHALOM.

I was thinking young Todd Solondz, but yours is Closer

Best

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2020, 03:00:31 AM »
holy shit
Glad you made it. And I had no idea you were one of the best posters on here:

Expand Quote
Chapter 19

One night I went out on a bike ride on normal stationary Beach cruiser

Dope ass looking Beach Cruiser went all the way up on the main block of the path that leads to all the dope streets to whip around and Cruz on on my beach Cruiser

I headed out around maybe 6 pm and whipped around till like 8 / 8:30 ish and whipped around one block and stoped at a liquor store to get something to drink I got a Snapple and sat down for a minute to drink it and chilled out for sec and was like witch way do I want to head home on I'm like fuck it  go back on the main block so I grabbed my bike and started walking it and drinking the Snapple

And came arose a bus stop where this black woman is sitting and talking on her cell phone as I'm getting closer she takes a small  flask out her purse and that's a a fat hit of a swig of what ever was into it and when I started getting  closer to the bus stop she saids on her phone o hold on girl like me get back to you on the other line of her phone and hungs up and

Saids to me hey what's big boy you have any plans today for tonight

Point blank just how she turned and moved into that mode I knew she was a hooker
 On sights of moving to make some money seeing if I wanted to fuck

She offers me a swig of the drink in  the flask  I'm like naw but what's up with your night I said to her

And she's like idk big boy you tell me she said in like lol way
 She then takes some lotion out her purse and starts rubbing her lags and just starts
Going mad inner thigh and basically point blank shows me her pussy on the bus stop as the sun was going down    I'm like fuck how much and she's like how much u got
   I'm like $40 and she's like she's needs more big boy I'm like
 I'm just cruising I didn't know I would come across her like this
I'm like baby idk know you yet and she's like baby ok $40 good

Do I  got a spot meaning me
 I'm like Naw   I live kind of far from here

And she's like that's ok babe she's maybe gots a few spots around the block or two

Could I help her with that 40 spot we were talking about I'm like what would that get me

She saids a good BJ and Really good Bj

we start moving around the next block she then stops at a ally way of a Apartment  building
With a few lights on in a few random windows and she saids
we can do it here if you want I'm like naw there's lights on

She's like nobody cares here she then squats and moves her panty's and starts squat pissing on the ground in the ally way right when I'm just about to say some like all hell lol wtf some people walk right past me and there just random. People walking by doing what ever there doing pass by and see me and she her pissing and just keep walking no phase of any shit given

I'm like lol o my lol I'm picked a keeper here here tonight wtf lol all man fucks lol lol on fucks what lol

I'm say back to her not here and she's like ok she's got another spot a few blocks down
 We then come across that spot and it's a old abandon Dentist officewith a wooden fence around it in a ally way as well i look around lock up my bike

We go In The ally way and she's like babe the 40 sexy and give her the 40 and Shen gets on her knees and slaps a condom on dick starts to go to town

And she's a pro whips her tittes out and she's sucking my dick to save lives here all the way up and all the way down

Bitch got game on the pro pro dick sucking level here on point no bullshit no stops bitch handle her shit

Idk how long goes by she's kicking ass sucking my dick DeepThroating this Bitch good

Her Game is on strong she then saids like owe your big BIG Boy  you don't got any more money
On you I'm like for what she's don't want this pussy I'm like hell she shows it off even in the dark I'm like dame I wanna fuck this bitch  I'm like no all I Had was to 40

And she's  o yeah yeah yeah   Well big boy it's ur lucky night she lays back on the concrete and she's like  hurry finish  put it in her pussy finish up
 I'm like fuck no thoughts jump on t
Her  pussy Lyft up her lags a little put it in

And start fucking her   I get as far as my 30 slides in her pussy and realize my knees with me on top of her are pressing and grinding on the concrete and shits no joke my knees are dead and hurting

I try to press thru but I only get maybe 20 more slides in befor I can't keep up  my knees on the Concrete grinding I'm done
 Not done and cumming but I'm done having my knees  concrete and me on top of her

And like can she get on top she's like baby finish up I'm get on top and she's
Like naw she doesn't want to im already in her keep going I'm like fuck I'm  dead

My knees are grinded
 I get up and my knees are shot dead they feel like I fuck my shit up for life done Zoe
On done Zoe's   I'm like now like fuck did I fuck my knees up check my knees and no nothing no bleeding but my shits done I can't grind no more I say can u suck me off still and she's like you got a lot for $40 and picks her self off the ground pulls up her pantys and picks up her purse

But I guess when we where fucking she tipped over her purse and the flask wasn't closed enough and it filled her purse  with what ever she was drinking on and it even got the money I just gave her all wet

She starts tripping  all Mann ...
 All no all nooo...
    seeing all her stuff in her  purse was wet inside and everything   her phone her money her condoms
All that I just pull the condom off my dick pull up my pants  and dip and look back at her putting everything wet out her purse on the ground  I just dip like fuck what a mess

My knees are  shot I unlock my bike and I walk my bike a few blocks befor my knees start feeling better

That was that

A few days later I'm like fuck

It be dope to come across that bitch again

I get on my bike again and try a few other times but I don't find her that was that

Don't find her I just really wanted that Head game from her again
That $40 for pro  head game on point like that's fuck was proper

But I didn't ever find her again

I did find another bitch but didn't go thru with it that other bitch she wanted way to much
 and I could Tell she was on a hustle  so I didn't do anythig with the other bitch that was that she want 200 on the street

And that's a hustle and a no go for that

Sadly the black bitch with that pro head I never came across again

😞 o well
[close]

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2020, 03:30:30 AM »
Shalom to you, your recovery,  and your skate endeavors. Also, shalom to you and your quest to find that woman with the pro head game.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2020, 05:23:37 PM »
stan, you're the man!

she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2020, 09:16:26 PM »
Very happy that David Berman isn't actually dead

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2020, 10:56:35 PM »
How do you feel

How has this experience changed you

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2021, 03:57:06 PM »
Just saw this, heavy. Glad you're okay Stan.