Author Topic: Nyjah, Cookie, and Dominick Walker of Element  (Read 42693 times)

Miller92

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -282
Re: Nyjah, Cookie, and Dominick Walker of Element
« Reply #420 on: January 27, 2021, 02:08:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Speaking of his sponsors, a photographer told me Nyjah makes $30 grand a month from Monster, which is conceivable, cuz wasn't Red Bull paying Jeremy like $15 a month, I think Dyrdek used to get around $12 before he switched to Monster
[close]

Thats nuts

No way Dyrdek is still getting dollar off Monster ?

Dyrdek has no sponsors at all.  He has like 2 years left of the MTV show and then he said he's totally bowing out of the public spotlight

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #421 on: January 27, 2021, 02:11:51 PM »
Torey Pudwill's comment on that Nyjah post sounds like a scammer responding to a YouTube investment video:

"Wishing you greatness and success in the future following your dreams and visions."

Irvine-Sucks.com

WarmUpZone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 463
  • I hope God makes you break your leg.
    • the Warm Up Zone - watching skate videos over and over avatar image
« Reply #422 on: January 27, 2021, 03:01:46 PM »
Have we talked about how Schillereff has officially left Element on this thread yet?

I bring it up mostly just so someone will post the bongo gif.
Warm Up Zone. Let's watch some skateboarding videos.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #423 on: January 27, 2021, 03:13:16 PM »
U serious? What's up w. That
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984
« Reply #424 on: January 27, 2021, 08:25:23 PM »
passion, leadership, relementlessness

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
« Reply #425 on: January 27, 2021, 08:58:59 PM »
me&me coming soon

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #426 on: January 28, 2021, 02:45:55 AM »
Have we talked about how Schillereff has officially left Element on this thread yet?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #427 on: January 28, 2021, 04:41:47 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If someone could substitute the bongo for Jason jesses head that’d be great

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
« Reply #428 on: January 28, 2021, 07:32:43 AM »
That schilleref post lead me to the heart supply ig, and there i learned that Jagger Eaton apparently has a brother named Koston Eaton.   Such an unfortunate name.

Bitter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #429 on: January 28, 2021, 06:56:56 PM »
Heart Supply is just some Tom’s Supply fake charity bullshit. Pulling at your heartstrings to get a sale. “A portion of proceeds is used to give skateboards to kids” is plastered everywhere. What does that even mean? Poor kids? Cancer kids? What percentage? Net or gross? So purposefully vague. Any board company that’s ever had a flow team has used a portion of proceeds to give skateboards to kids.

alecjahr

• Rep: -109
« Reply #430 on: January 28, 2021, 07:26:35 PM »
Heart Supply is just some Tom’s Supply fake charity bullshit. Pulling at your heartstrings to get a sale. “A portion of proceeds is used to give skateboards to kids” is plastered everywhere. What does that even mean? Poor kids? Cancer kids? What percentage? Net or gross? So purposefully vague. Any board company that’s ever had a flow team has used a portion of proceeds to give skateboards to kids.
wow youre really upset about this lol.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2208
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #431 on: January 28, 2021, 07:33:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Bitter’s got a valid point, though.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

yep yep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #432 on: January 28, 2021, 09:03:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #433 on: January 29, 2021, 02:10:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
« Reply #434 on: January 29, 2021, 04:25:47 AM »
That schilleref post lead me to the heart supply ig, and there i learned that Jagger Eaton apparently has a brother named Koston Eaton.   Such an unfortunate name.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #435 on: January 29, 2021, 05:00:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
I don’t get the vibe that he is upset.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #436 on: January 29, 2021, 07:44:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

conqueso

« Reply #437 on: January 29, 2021, 09:45:29 AM »

this is all facts

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1596
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #438 on: January 29, 2021, 10:45:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

If someone could substitute the bongo for Jason jesses head that’d be great

Water. Fire. Wind. Earth. Bongo.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #439 on: January 29, 2021, 11:24:05 AM »

Do you expect them to give a big, economic breakdown in every instagram post? #.5%toimpoverishedchildrenwhosparentsqualifyforhudorsimilarstateprograms

Are they wack? Yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're full of shit. Every institution of any sort that gives a percentage away is always intentionally vague to prevent backing themselves into a corner.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #440 on: January 29, 2021, 11:31:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Do you expect them to give a big, economic breakdown in every instagram post? #.5%toimpoverishedchildrenwhosparentsqualifyforhudorsimilarstateprograms

Are they wack? Yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're full of shit. Every institution of any sort that gives a percentage away is always intentionally vague to prevent backing themselves into a corner.

that is demonstrably untrue. any company that talks about donating money should be 100% upfront about the quantity and location of where it went. Look at 1% for the planet. https://www.onepercentfortheplanet.org/about

"1% for the Planet member businesses give at least 1% of their annual sales while Individual Members give at least 1% of their annual salary. In each case, members give directly to approved environmental nonprofits."

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #441 on: January 29, 2021, 11:38:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

that is demonstrably untrue. any company that talks about donating money should be 100% upfront about the quantity and location of where it went. Look at 1% for the planet. https://www.onepercentfortheplanet.org/about

"1% for the Planet member businesses give at least 1% of their annual sales while Individual Members give at least 1% of their annual salary. In each case, members give directly to approved environmental nonprofits."

Should be up front? Sure, I agree, I'm just saying the actuality of that is far from 100%. I'm sure you'll find a lot of examples that prove your point and I'm sure there's one to two that are intentionally vague for every one you find. There's also a difference between a foundation that's designed to raise money to do good things with and a for profit company that gives a little away every now and then.

I'm not saying Heart Supply isn't wack, they definitely are, but just because they don't have a breakdown of what they give away doesn't mean they're not doing it. Doesn't mean they ARE doing it either, for devil's advocacy.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #442 on: January 29, 2021, 04:11:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

he sure does

Roy Machine

• Rep: -5
« Reply #443 on: January 30, 2021, 02:29:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

he sure does

Letsfilmavideo

• Rep: 16
« Reply #444 on: February 11, 2021, 07:23:20 PM »
Nyjah Leticia domo Dylan jeb or however you say it super squad
I always got one of my boys holdin a jar of leak and a fat blunt, so as soon as i land the trick we gettin wet you know?