Author Topic: TWS Vault: Jason Hernandez Episode 16 | Brandon Biebel, Kyle Leeper, Chad Tim Ti  (Read 925 times)

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

HORSES

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
Why not have just have the one thread for all of them?

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
you can make one.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
[close]
you can make one.

I mean, why not just have a thread where they are all in one place, like the HIJINX videos as opposed to 16 different topics with an average response of like 4 posts.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
you can make one.
[close]

I mean, why not just have a thread where they are all in one place, like the HIJINX videos as opposed to 16 different topics with an average response of like 4 posts.
Can we just get one thread dedicated to all the parts you'd post as opposed to a new thread that will get 1 or 2 posts?
still don’t care. But if you do, then you’re more than welcome to do whatever the fuck you want to do, guy. Maybe check out Instagram if you care so much about views and comments.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 03:54:30 PM by Youoverthere »

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
you can make one.
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
Can we just get one thread dedicated to all the parts you'd post as opposed to a new thread that will get 1 or 2 posts?
[close]
still don’t care. But if you do, then you’re more than welcome to do whatever the fuck you want to do, guy. Maybe check out Instagram if you care so much about views and comments.

Was just a suggestion! But yes keep posting a thread for every skate clip ever like it's a nervous tick.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
you can make one.
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Was just a suggestion! But yes keep posting a thread for every skate clip ever like it's a nervous tick.
you’re more than welcome to do whatever the fuck you want to do, and I will too.

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
you can make one.
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
you’re more than welcome to do whatever the fuck you want to do, and I will too.

Rock on my brother \m/

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1156
  • old and in the way

Damn Biebel used to really have it.
Seeing Kyle Leeper reminded me of this strange beauty:

Panettone

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
you can make one.
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

The Brain Trust

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
I was just gonna come in here and say something about Ethan Fowler's back 3 but then I saw how fuckin bad this thread sucks.   

Miller92

• Rep: -282
corey duffel fakie flipping that stack literally made my jaw drop

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
not only was that trick insane, but for the first few attempts Ethan was too stubborn to move/get out of frame.  And when he finally did, he left the tools behind.

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
Expand Quote
[close]
not only was that trick insane, but for the first few attempts Ethan was too stubborn to move/get out of frame.  And when he finally did, he left the tools behind.

Incredible clip, love how it sounded like a shotgun blast when he landed it.  Also, Fowler not moving seems consistent with what Duffel has said about their relationship in the past, i.e., that Fowler fundamentally did not respect him.