Author Topic: lame instagram posts by MIKEY TAYLOR  (Read 1485 times)

notmikerusczyk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
lame instagram posts by MIKEY TAYLOR
« on: January 29, 2021, 10:55:26 AM »
let's at least condense it into here

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
Re: lame instagram posts by MIKEY TAYLOR
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 10:57:51 AM »

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 11:00:07 AM »
All his finance "tips" neatly packaged in one thread? Nah. We should just refrain from posting his posts altogether.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 11:02:10 AM »
All his finance "tips" neatly packaged in one thread? Nah. We should just refrain from posting his posts altogether.
i'm all for that as well but it seemed inevitable for his posts to continue clogging the other thread so might as well just have them here instead

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 11:09:12 AM »

In WHAT world can you buy a 10 unit apartment building for the same price as a Prius?
Is the building a run down, fixer-upper? If so, you're going to need another Prius or two to get it up to snuff. Unless, of course, you're a shitty slum lord that plans on renting it out at market rate, rats, leaks, asbestos, and all.
How much is a Prius these days, anyway? I didn't know Only Fans was that expensive. How does Brian Statch afford one?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 723
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 11:15:24 AM »
yeah enough posting this dudes dumbass head in every other thread. shits deepfried so if youre obsessed with saying "dudes his financial advice only applies to you if you got on dc, had a shoe, got on workshop, got lucky with a beer brand, it doesnt apply to us!!" a few times a day as if thats a groundbreaking take, keep it in here. seriously though why are there a few of you that just repeat that sentiment atleast once a day we get it.

good on ya notmike.

free max b
FREE MAX B

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 11:16:17 AM »
Yea, you guys are worse than I was with Bledsoe's tattooing, hahaha.

AxionCityStars

• Rep: -28
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 11:19:10 AM »

Worst Dude,

Mikey Taylor is a Gentrifier.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 11:19:48 AM »

Worst Dude,

Mikey Taylor is a Gentrifier.
hot take

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2021, 11:28:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
In WHAT world can you buy a 10 unit apartment building for the same price as a Prius?
Is the building a run down, fixer-upper? If so, you're going to need another Prius or two to get it up to snuff. Unless, of course, you're a shitty slum lord that plans on renting it out at market rate, rats, leaks, asbestos, and all.
How much is a Prius these days, anyway? I didn't know Only Fans was that expensive. How does Brian Statch afford one?
Here you go- gutted 13 unit building in Rugby, ND for $35,000.

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/112-3rd-St-Rugby-ND/13021497/

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2021, 12:02:56 PM »
How long until I get blocked?

Also, of course Brian Atlas comments to suck Mikey's dick as well.

Edit: I hate how we can't edit comments on IG. It is beyond easy to make a typo typing on the phone.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 12:40:45 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2021, 02:06:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Holy wowzers! For me, that’s crazy like.
I think that may even be LESS than a properly appointed Prius!
I guess I’ll go ahead & put my foot into my mouth now.
Of course, it’s worth noting that, in order to get THAT “contractor’s special” properly appointed to a level you can rent out (asset) you’re going to need 3 or 4 more Priusi(?) at least, and at that point, you’ve got a small taxi/delivery service (asset,) sooo...
But still... Dang! That’s cheap investing, I guess.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2021, 02:26:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Of course, it’s worth noting that, in order to get THAT “contractor’s special” properly appointed to a level you can rent out (asset) you’re going to need 3 or 4 more Priusi(?) at least, and at that point, you’ve got a small taxi/delivery service (asset,) sooo...

LUGR

• Rep: 47
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2021, 05:58:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
How’s Pat Corcoran doing these days?

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2021, 09:41:41 AM »
Imagine having a horse as your slumlord.

Jen Kennings

• Rep: 1
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2021, 10:04:22 AM »
yeah enough posting this dudes dumbass head in every other thread. shits deepfried so if youre obsessed with saying "dudes his financial advice only applies to you if you got on dc, had a shoe, got on workshop, got lucky with a beer brand, it doesnt apply to us!!" a few times a day as if thats a groundbreaking take, keep it in here. seriously though why are there a few of you that just repeat that sentiment atleast once a day we get it.

good on ya notmike.

free max b

You sure bitch a lot. You cried about people using the stupid of/off shit and now you’re whining about other people’s whining? Go read a book.

Fuck you and max b.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2021, 10:14:09 AM »
Expand Quote

good on ya notmike.

free max b
[close]

You sure bitch a lot. You cried about people using the stupid of/off shit and now you’re whining about other people’s whining? Go read a book.

Fuck you and max b.
dope first post man

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -761
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2021, 11:12:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

good on ya notmike.

free max b
[close]

Fuck you and max b.
[close]
dope first post man

Lol that's pretty rad
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

white guy in a durag

• Rep: 230
  • 0 days since last ankle injury
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2021, 11:58:29 AM »
Expand Quote

good on ya notmike.

free max b
[close]

Fuck you and max b.

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2021, 01:28:20 PM »
You people need to leave him alone, this shit is bordering on animal abuse

And I’m with Pete, anyone using “of” for “off” can fuck right of

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2021, 07:47:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

good on ya notmike.

free max b
[close]

Fuck you and max b.
[close]

Yeah, "Free Max B" has always been cornier than "of". At least the latter can be plugged into conversation - "Free Max B" is about as useless as Max B.
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2021, 07:58:44 PM »
mikey taylor and countless more lived long enough to become the villain. i get that we on slap are hyper critical, but im gonna doubt anyone who followed him from his skating is gonna be stoked on this bullshit.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -761
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2021, 03:15:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

good on ya notmike.

free max b
[close]

Fuck you and max b.
[close]

[close]

Yeah, "Free Max B" has always been cornier than "of". At least the latter can be plugged into conversation - "Free Max B" is about as useless as Max B.

Just kook'd him for ya.

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2021, 03:52:49 AM »
mikey taylor and countless more lived long enough to become the villain. i get that we on slap are hyper critical, but im gonna doubt anyone who followed him from his skating is gonna be stoked on this bullshit.

Nah he’s always fuckin sucked

chilyboy

• Rep: -12
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2021, 05:07:56 AM »
Expand Quote

good on ya notmike.

free max b
[close]

Fuck you and max b.

A throwaway account... the calling card of a dickless coward