Author Topic: ALL THOSE DAYS  (Read 961 times)

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
ALL THOSE DAYS
« on: January 21, 2021, 08:48:15 AM »

Big Texas boyos
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 09:30:18 AM by Youoverthere »

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

burtreynolds.jpeg

Re: ALL THOSE DAYS
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 09:12:11 AM »
!!!!

Baby on Board

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 33
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 11:40:31 AM »
Nico killed it on this one!

Travis’ fence ride was fucked.
Always love Daniel Rozenberg footy 

ClayH

• Rep: 21
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 12:10:23 PM »
Grew up around Nick and he's always been such a good filmer and skater since he was a little kid. So glad he's still ripping and documenting the best skating in Texas, which is, to me (a super bias Texan), some of the sickest skating happening right now.

CaptainBushwacker

• Rep: 13
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 01:21:15 AM »
Grew up around Nick and he's always been such a good filmer and skater since he was a little kid. So glad he's still ripping and documenting the best skating in Texas, which is, to me (a super bias Texan), some of the sickest skating happening right now.

This was filmed in Texas? I was just wondering yesterday where this was filmed. being from Europe, I hadn't seen any spots before.

What is the spot density in an area like this, how much would they have to drive, roadtrips etc?

Cause that video was magic to my eyes, like a really good session with friends, brought back some crazy good feeling.

ClayH

• Rep: 21
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 03:04:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This was filmed in Texas? I was just wondering yesterday where this was filmed. being from Europe, I hadn't seen any spots before.

What is the spot density in an area like this, how much would they have to drive, roadtrips etc?

Cause that video was magic to my eyes, like a really good session with friends, brought back some crazy good feeling.
Most of this is Texas spots, as far as I know. Looks like mainly Dallas/Fort Worth and Austin, which are about 3 hours apart but I’m sure some other places and maybe some different states.

I’d say Austin is definitely more dense than Dallas, where you can skate from spot to spot, but it’s no NYC by any means. DFW is more spread out, but downtown areas are a little more dense, but aren’t as popular these days. More driving than the big name cities here in TX, but could definitely be a whole lot worse. Everything is bigger in Texas, especially the spots.

Nico killed it for sure. I’d definitely check out his footage on his channel and his first video, Valor. That video is basically all DFW dudes and shows the level of talent out here that goes seemingly unnoticed. Looks like that’s changing, but this crew has been ripping since they were little kids. God, I love Texas skateboarding.

Dirty Douggie

• Rep: 11
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2021, 03:47:08 AM »
Wow, that was really great.
Can't believe i watched a 40 min video in these day and age...

nolliecrooked

• Rep: -23
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2021, 03:16:51 PM »
great!! thanks for posting, very well edited