Author Topic: Last Resort AB - The Thread.  (Read 185434 times)

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Last Resort AB - The Thread.
« Reply #780 on: May 20, 2022, 05:54:14 AM »
Drop 7 has apparently been delivered in Europe, anyone know what's coming out in this release? I'm sure it's not the cupsoles yet, but maybe the vegan suede 002s?

IpathCats

« Reply #781 on: May 20, 2022, 05:55:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Every time I see "new" on this thread, I click it, hoping for something about the cupsoles. No one's posted anything yet, but boy when they do... I'll definitely read it.
[close]
yeah, I’m kinda the same!
In the meantime I guess I’ll give spanly all my money…

Ive been looking at those KSL g6's too! my baby ass ankles are scared to skate low tops though, but they look like they have alot of collar padding and would secure my ankle pretty well, im considering it.

Roald Dahnkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #782 on: May 20, 2022, 01:19:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Every time I see "new" on this thread, I click it, hoping for something about the cupsoles. No one's posted anything yet, but boy when they do... I'll definitely read it.
[close]
Hahaha. Same.
Came here to ask if there’s been any leaks or updates on them.

Pontus posted the front half of a white suede looking cup sole on his story a while back and quickly deleted.

Best way to describe was like Crockett high style toe piece on a low

Roald Dahnkle

« Reply #783 on: May 20, 2022, 01:23:51 PM »

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1128
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #784 on: May 20, 2022, 02:32:47 PM »

oh fuck.

My friend actually just bought the crockett lows and I was surprised how much I liked them. Then I realized they looked like a pair of LRABs. Excited for the cupsole to drop

TheLowerBack

• Rep: 171
  • GTU/FWD
« Reply #785 on: May 20, 2022, 03:28:05 PM »

Shit. Looks dope. Hopefully they’ll come in a mid or hi as well.

white guy in a durag

• Rep: 230
  • 0 days since last ankle injury
« Reply #786 on: May 20, 2022, 04:49:59 PM »
Gagging for these dress shoe lookin joints that Ludvig is rocking

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #787 on: May 20, 2022, 08:02:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Shit. Looks dope. Hopefully they’ll come in a mid or hi as well.
just the tip Pontus, just the tip!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

TheLowerBack

• GTU/FWD
« Reply #788 on: May 20, 2022, 08:52:58 PM »
Do you think he took it down because of the lace job?

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #789 on: May 23, 2022, 05:13:12 PM »

Ollied a hole through the suede. Sole is also super worn down to the wavy part. That being said, I hate to retire them because there's still a lot of meat on the bone. May try to line the inside under the hole and do a shoe goo patch job.

ferraveemo

• Rep: 23
« Reply #790 on: May 23, 2022, 06:09:19 PM »
Anyone got to skate the leather upper VM001’s? Black or Regular white sole? I’m wondering how thick that leather upper is. It’s the only color way that’s priced @ $100. At least for my local that carry’s it.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #791 on: May 26, 2022, 09:39:30 AM »
some dork on depop sold me a half size too small (his post stated 9.5 - i received a 9) and I'm not thrilled to even go through the hassle of trying to get this corrected

is anyone here (U.S.) wanting to try a pair of LRAB V001 dark/olive green suede size 9 for $55 shipped?

they're pretty mint, no signs of skating and the sole is 100%

hit my pm's

IpathCats

« Reply #792 on: May 26, 2022, 11:08:48 AM »
Just back for my weekly cupsole check in, nothing yet i see.......sigh

Roald Dahnkle

« Reply #793 on: May 26, 2022, 12:08:58 PM »

did you miss the last whole page

IpathCats

« Reply #794 on: May 26, 2022, 12:33:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

did you miss the last whole page

nope. i was just there last week lol

TheLowerBack

• GTU/FWD
« Reply #795 on: May 26, 2022, 12:59:43 PM »
Right here with ya, bhruhv.

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #796 on: June 01, 2022, 10:02:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

LRAB VM003s just showed up yesterday, they actually feel great. Going to wear them for a bit but looking forward to skating them in a couple of weeks.
[close]

Cross post from the Shoe thread. So excited for these guys. Sizing is actually closer to the Suede VM001/VM002s I think, so I would recommend a half size down for people interested in them. They're definitely wider than my Canvas VM001s and the toe box is nice and roomy.

[close]
great looking shoes but they get dirty so quickly …
[close]

Yeah but personally I love that. Especially for my skate shoes, I like when a light shoe gets really filthy.

Me too. I haven’t been paying much attention to LRAB but noticed the Weartested review of the VM003 and loved how they looked all dirty. I’ve tested the suede VM002 and the canvas VM001 Hi in my size and half size down and the half size down in both felt much better. Based on everything I’ve read here I should be ok with half size down on the VM003s also? Sadly none of my locals have the VM003 so I’d have to order online.

mamba

• Rep: 148
  • Sucka free
« Reply #797 on: June 01, 2022, 10:12:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You guys realize that it takes time to make new shoes. They can preview something but it could be months away in production for consumers. Stuff drops by seasons. And the next 2 or 3 are already prebooked. You guys are just letting yourselves get disapointed.

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #798 on: June 01, 2022, 10:17:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

LRAB VM003s just showed up yesterday, they actually feel great. Going to wear them for a bit but looking forward to skating them in a couple of weeks.
[close]

Cross post from the Shoe thread. So excited for these guys. Sizing is actually closer to the Suede VM001/VM002s I think, so I would recommend a half size down for people interested in them. They're definitely wider than my Canvas VM001s and the toe box is nice and roomy.

[close]
great looking shoes but they get dirty so quickly …
[close]

Yeah but personally I love that. Especially for my skate shoes, I like when a light shoe gets really filthy.
[close]

Me too. I haven’t been paying much attention to LRAB but noticed the Weartested review of the VM003 and loved how they looked all dirty. I’ve tested the suede VM002 and the canvas VM001 Hi in my size and half size down and the half size down in both felt much better. Based on everything I’ve read here I should be ok with half size down on the VM003s also? Sadly none of my locals have the VM003 so I’d have to order online.

You can go same size in VM003s. I would say they fit most similarly to the VM001 Suede/VM002. They're definitely a bit wider than the VM001 canvas, those were a little tight for me.

oak leaf

• Rep: 50
« Reply #799 on: June 01, 2022, 10:17:53 AM »
does LRAB make shoes in 12.5? I usually rock US13, got a pair of the first run of canvas vm001s and was kinda swimming in the 13s. i back pontus and these shoes, and the vegan shoe thread has me wanting to try another pair. people say canvas LRABs are TTS but that wasn’t my exp with my first pair.

any advice from big foot LRAB enjoyers?

edit: ive searched around and only see 12s and 13s. was wondering if it was just a small run of that size or if they just dont make it

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #800 on: June 01, 2022, 10:24:12 AM »
does LRAB make shoes in 12.5? I usually rock US13, got a pair of the first run of canvas vm001s and was kinda swimming in the 13s. i back pontus and these shoes, and the vegan shoe thread has me wanting to try another pair. people say canvas LRABs are TTS but that wasn’t my exp with my first pair.

edit: ive searched around and only see 12s and 13s. was wondering if it was just a small run of that size or if they just dont make it

I've never seen a 12.5. I wear 13 in both Vans and Nike but LRAB 12 is perfect for me. The only shoes that were a little snug were the VM001 Canvas but they broke in after a bit. I've worn VM001 Suede, VM002 suede and I just bought the VM003 canvas size 12 and they're perfect, no break in time at all. Haven't skated the VM003 yet but I will at some point.

oak leaf

• Rep: 50
« Reply #801 on: June 01, 2022, 10:31:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I've never seen a 12.5. I wear 13 in both Vans and Nike but LRAB 12 is perfect for me. The only shoes that were a little snug were the VM001 Canvas but they broke in after a bit. I've worn VM001 Suede, VM002 suede and I just bought the VM003 canvas size 12 and they're perfect, no break in time at all. Haven't skated the VM003 yet but I will at some point.

awesome, thanks. my local started carrying LRAB kinda recently but only the leather and suede, so i cant try on the canvas anywhere.

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #802 on: June 01, 2022, 10:36:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

awesome, thanks. my local started carrying LRAB kinda recently but only the leather and suede, so i cant try on the canvas anywhere.

No problem. If the VM001 Canvas 13 were too big, a VM003 12 should be good. To be safe, try on a 12 in any of the leather/suede models and that sizing will be comparable to VM003.

skateviewer

• Rep: 5
« Reply #803 on: June 01, 2022, 11:09:27 AM »
have a question for anyone who has had the chance to skate vm01 with wide feet:

shoes seem great except that my fat foot hangs over the outside of the soles on either side a bit. worried about ankle rolls/instability as a result. any experience? do i have ankle anxiety or is there something there?

Yibb-Tstll

• Rep: 52
« Reply #804 on: June 01, 2022, 01:10:47 PM »
have a question for anyone who has had the chance to skate vm01 with wide feet:

shoes seem great except that my fat foot hangs over the outside of the soles on either side a bit. worried about ankle rolls/instability as a result. any experience? do i have ankle anxiety or is there something there?

I have really short and wide feet and I feel you on the over-hang. But mostly on the vm02 where I felt that the sides had less support than the vm01.

And If you usually skate vulc, you will appreciate that it stay supportive and the over-hang doesn't increase unlike the classic vans or emerica I used to skate before. 

I'm on my 5th pair now and it might be my favorite shoes to skate ever, big part for that reason

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 360
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #805 on: June 02, 2022, 05:12:23 AM »
I would never dream of doing it but have any of the youth of today been running two different colored shoes? I feel like LRAB are perfect for it.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

IpathCats

« Reply #806 on: June 02, 2022, 06:37:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

You guys realize that it takes time to make new shoes. They can preview something but it could be months away in production for consumers. Stuff drops by seasons. And the next 2 or 3 are already prebooked. You guys are just letting yourselves get disapointed.

Yes dad, i understand it takes time to design and make new things. I'm not expecting to pop in one week and see "IN STORES TOMORROW", just maybe a pic or some new info. My sadness is mostly a joke at my own expense, for obsessing over gear.  It's not killing me to check back here weekly. Yet here I am again, with no new cupsole news, dead inside.

TheLowerBack

• GTU/FWD
« Reply #807 on: June 02, 2022, 08:02:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Yes dad, i understand it takes time to design and make new things. I'm not expecting to pop in one week and see "IN STORES TOMORROW", just maybe a pic or some new info. My sadness is mostly a joke at my own expense, for obsessing over gear.  It's not killing me to check back here weekly. Yet here I am again, with no new cupsole news, dead inside.
*sheds single tear while be ignorant to manufacturing logistics.
Yeah. I get it. And it could easily be closer to a year or two because that’s how soft goods work. I’m just board and don’t have much to look forward to. Don’t take this away from me.

BartHarleyJarvis

• SLAP Pal
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #808 on: June 02, 2022, 08:06:58 AM »
I would never dream of doing it but have any of the youth of today been running two different colored shoes? I feel like LRAB are perfect for it.

I don’t think I could mix and match colors, but I have a black pair and white pair of VM001 suede that maybe I need to mix & match

IpathCats

« Reply #809 on: June 02, 2022, 09:13:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
*sheds single tear while be ignorant to manufacturing logistics.
Yeah. I get it. And it could easily be closer to a year or two because that’s how soft goods work. I’m just board and don’t have much to look forward to. Don’t take this away from me.

Bored*

I'll see you next week.