Author Topic: Last Resort AB - The Thread.  (Read 78431 times)

LebowskisRug

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
Re: Last Resort AB - The Thread.
« Reply #900 on: June 20, 2022, 07:16:32 AM »
It's the same wacky Cons sizing start at half size down and if you have low volume feet, we'll, crank the laces.

Dwyck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
  • i heard gilbert can't read
« Reply #901 on: June 20, 2022, 04:58:13 PM »
https://usa.lastresortab.com/pages/size-guide

Place your foot on a paper with your heel against a wall, draw a line at the tip of your foot and measure in CM.
Compare your foot length with the chart below. We recommend you to choose a size corresponding to a size longer than your actual foot measurement. Approximately +5mm.

It seems that Pontus wants people to go TTS/size up. I go a half size up and swap the shorter insoles for footprints. I have wide feet and they fit great. Warning: I seem to be the only person on earth who does this.

Consensus, however, is the opposite of the official sizing: half size down, like Converse. On Slap, shop websites, Gifted Hater's reviews... In the new clip it seems that's what a lot of riders are doing - tied short and stubby like little footballs
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

mamba

• Rep: 50
  • egg head
« Reply #902 on: June 20, 2022, 06:15:14 PM »
Iíve been wearing size 10 last resorts. they are nice for wide feet and fit great with fp insoles. I will say that i thought i was a size 10 in vans, but after putting on a pair of vans my feet felt too wide for them. Now it makes me wonder if iím actually a size 10.5 in other shoes

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 806
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #903 on: June 21, 2022, 08:47:03 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3jslHxr-c
What I did last night with my time...

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #904 on: June 21, 2022, 08:52:01 AM »
It's the same wacky Cons sizing start at half size down and if you have low volume feet, we'll, crank the laces.

this. I have had 3 pairs and sized down 1/2 size each time, fit perfect

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #905 on: June 21, 2022, 01:04:28 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3jslHxr-c
What I did last night with my time...

That's funny - I played for about 30 minutes before work this morning, and I did the same thing at that same exact spot.

TreyPhillip

• Rep: -4
« Reply #906 on: June 21, 2022, 08:37:11 PM »
Expand Quote

Another look at Mango's shoe, reminds me of knockoff Samba.
[close]

From knock of cons to Knock of sambas

All i can see

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #907 on: June 22, 2022, 12:00:15 AM »
Sorry if this has already been answered but i'm currently living somwhere where the closest skateshop carrying LRAB is about a 2h drive. So before I pull the trigger online i'd like to know a couple of things:

- been skating crockett's high for the past couple of years on a 9.5 size

- since i'd like to swap stock LRAB insole with a popcush one, what would be your recommendation size wise?

I'm thinking about getting the LRAB high tops in suede (just in case sizing is different depending on the model)

cheers!

BartHarleyJarvis

• Rep: 198
  • What the fucks up Dennys
« Reply #908 on: June 22, 2022, 07:05:06 AM »
Sorry if this has already been answered but i'm currently living somwhere where the closest skateshop carrying LRAB is about a 2h drive. So before I pull the trigger online i'd like to know a couple of things:

- since i'd like to swap stock LRAB insole with a popcush one, what would be your recommendation size wise?

I'm thinking about getting the LRAB high tops in suede (just in case sizing is different depending on the model)

cheers!

A 9 should be safe. Generally, Suede models are half size down, canvas models mostly run TTS. Especially if youíre going to use the popcush which is fairly high volume, you should be fine with a 9.
Y'alls bloodlines are weak and history will not remember you

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #909 on: June 23, 2022, 12:46:09 PM »
Expand Quote

cheers!
[close]

A 9 should be safe. Generally, Suede models are half size down, canvas models mostly run TTS. Especially if youíre going to use the popcush which is fairly high volume, you should be fine with a 9.

well, then i guess i'll let you know how this "hibryd" works. Cheers for the tip!

iw0

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #910 on: June 23, 2022, 12:54:59 PM »

confirmed for any other lowvol footed slappers. and for anyone who cranks laces and hates how it looks on other shoes, lrab's look normal comparatively
nabbed some dancer versions and went with this advice, fit perfect

LebowskisRug

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
« Reply #911 on: June 23, 2022, 02:17:16 PM »
anyone ever use FP insoles in these?

BartHarleyJarvis

• Rep: 198
  • What the fucks up Dennys
« Reply #912 on: June 24, 2022, 08:18:34 AM »
I canít prove it, but the insoles in my VM003s are so much more comfortable than my LRABs from earlier drops. People have also said theyíre easier to remove now. They must have done some sort of running change
Y'alls bloodlines are weak and history will not remember you

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 975
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #913 on: June 24, 2022, 02:30:13 PM »
I canít prove it, but the insoles in my VM003s are so much more comfortable than my LRABs from earlier drops. People have also said theyíre easier to remove now. They must have done some sort of running change

they posted pics of insole samples a while ago, so maybe they already put them into the new batches.

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
« Reply #914 on: June 24, 2022, 02:35:35 PM »

Pretty sure they slightly upgraded the insoles and changed how they are glued in starting with this batch drop 7
I need a coffee

mamba

• Rep: 50
  • egg head
« Reply #915 on: June 24, 2022, 03:11:08 PM »
anyone ever use FP insoles in these?

i use the standard king foam insoles and they work great.

side note, my flick in my 003s has never been better