Author Topic: XL joy division shirt  (Read 289 times)

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
XL joy division shirt
« on: January 24, 2021, 09:39:58 AM »

$6 plus shipping. 100% cotton. I’ve worn this jawn like 3 times before and I don’t want it anymore. PM
if you want it.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2152
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: XL joy division shirt
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 09:47:47 AM »

$6 plus shipping. 100% cotton. I’ve worn this jawn like 3 times before and I don’t want it anymore. PM
if you want it.
I was just in the other thread, then saw this.
Obviously: you be you, whether that’s wearing it, or selling it.
You know we love you, regardless, right?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
Re: XL joy division shirt
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 10:20:51 AM »
Expand Quote

if you want it.
[close]
I was just in the other thread, then saw this.
Obviously: you be you, whether that’s wearing it, or selling it.
You know we love you, regardless, right?
thanks so much, but I was literally in my closet this morning and my girl was like “I should donate some of the clothes that I don’t really like” and I told her that I like all of my shirts and I actually wear all my clothes. Then she grabbed the joy division shirt and was like, ”What about this one? You never wear this one”. She ain’t wrong lol

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"