General Discussion > WHATEVER

The WELLNESS OUTREACH & SUPPORT Thread

(1/88) > >>

Ms. Tamzarian:
In Hank's memory, and in honor of Attiba Applebum for his sterling compassion & Roary McTwang for the following idea,

--- Quote from: RoaryMcTwang on January 27, 2021, 04:01:15 AM ---Is there a thread on Slap where people can reach out to other pals in case of need, or where pals can indicate they're willing to listen?

--- End quote ---

& so many more SHALOMIES for ALL their courageous love, both in passing & in times of need:

If you EVER feel tired, desperate, and to quote Neil Young, like "you need to test your will" - please post in here. We want you to live, fully & beautifully. We are here for you.

It's so god damn easy to feel ALONE these days, and what you are experiencing is fucking awful - but it is normal! You are safe now, and things will be okay in due time! YOU'VE GOT THIS!

So many PALS on here have resources to share, anecdotes to lend, and most importantly: open hearts to help you find the place emotionally & physically where you are HAPPY. This is something you ALWAYS deserve!

I'm a s**cidal trans femme with an illness called Schizotypal Personality-Disorder. This world fucking sucks. We are NOT to blame. This shit tears us down. BUT we are STRONG! So many PALS on here suffer with mental illnesses - it is little solace, but we are NEVER alone!

What's better solace, is we can help each other :)

Things will be okay. I am here for you, and so many others are too! If you need a break from the goofiness or even the bantering, come to this thread. Let us know what you need, and we will do our part to help you get support. You DESERVE support!

All the best,

Nicky
A.K.A. Armin Tamzarian

admin:
Admin Note:
This topic will be treated as a safe harbor, and any and all trolling in here will not be tolerated, and will be met with harsher consequences then other instances/threads. Please report any abuses in this thread.

lamfordie:
This past weekend Ive been feeling like Im going through another round of my depression low. Then reading about Henry passing really hit me hard. I saw him over summer skating my local park and lil did I know that he was hurting and battling his demons. Then yesterday with all the Kobe Bryant tributes I started thinking of my cousin who passed away around this time last year and I broke down and cried. So its been a tough mentally and emotionally the past couple of days. Im glad that this is up and running for us to reach out and support each other. I love you all.

johnes:
I would like to say that I’m open to let people vent out or just shoot the shit with me if they want to. Although I would prefer it on Instgram DMs over the messaging system on here.

LordManHammer:
Glad someone decided to make this thread it really is a breathe of fresh air for Pals and everyone on here taking a moment to reflect on their mental illness/health.

I've tried suicide several times and it fucking sucks to be that person to reach out and crying for help to fall upon deaf ears...... I've been very adamant about reaching out when feeling blue. I know it can be hard to ask for help but I'm here to listen.

I know writing text doesn't convey the passion when being a supportive person but know this when you are feeling down remember these hands are here for hugs and shoulder taps of affection and caring, I love you all and want you know it gets rough but I'm here to make you laugh and show concern.

Shalom....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version