Author Topic: The WELLNESS OUTREACH & SUPPORT Thread  (Read 2278 times)

Fhk hu

• Rep: 42
Re: The WELLNESS OUTREACH & SUPPORT Thread
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2021, 03:44:50 PM »
I just learned about the situation in Texas and other areas.. I have nothing that I could ever do for these folks financially, but if anyone on here is affected by this feel free to reach out on here I have a semi-capable brain that is more than willing to listen.

El Fapinator

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -255
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
Re: The WELLNESS OUTREACH & SUPPORT Thread
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2021, 01:44:08 PM »
Does therapy sessions always end with me feeling worse off? or just empty because of the traumas and finally someone listening to me without judgment?

I was diagnosed with PTSD and Schizoeffective disorder and part of the problem irl is learning how to talk with others without stuttering like Bill Denborough from IT.  I've taken in alot of buddhist mindfullness nonaggressive communication and assertive skills, it feels like mental homework of trying a different avenue then what you've done so far.

Got a case manager for other things as I'm trying vocational rehabilitation basically job skills and life coach to advocate for those with mental illness, I've had learning disabilities all my life and found flipping burgers, working with elderly and persons with special needs, along with working at a skate shop or bike repair.

Now mind you I am handy with those skills and have a talent somehow I'll say something wrong or joke too much and forget my place and it's well Rob ummmm I don't think this is a good fit for you and back out on the street or I ramble on and somehow never get to the point, talking at someone instead of talking with them.
Dueces Bitch's