Author Topic: The WELLNESS OUTREACH & SUPPORT Thread  (Read 28535 times)

Spunkchild

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 38
  • Big gal
Re: The WELLNESS OUTREACH & SUPPORT Thread
« Reply #150 on: June 16, 2021, 10:16:40 AM »
I was happy for awhile after focusing all my socials 2 years back but I couldn’t help but feel lonely and isolated since all my friends are on social media. And lately I feel like I’ve been living under a rock and I don’t know what’s going on around me. I barely talk to anyone. I’m always alone and feel like I’m all by myself. The only thing I look forward to is running and riding my bike and entering marathons, triathlons when I go back home. I want to skate but I’m too frustrated to do so since I suck. Tried to learn back tails for 2 years and haven’t landed one. And skating where I live is too damn boring. Almost everyone of my friends quit cuz skateboarding is dead here.

Also going sober is one of the reasons.

I’ve contemplated suicide and tried hanging myself last month but was way too pussy to do it. I just feel lost and lonely. I’ve also been unemployed. Can’t go back home to the Philippines. Tickets are way too expensive now. I hate where I live and I’ve been trying to get out for a period of time now

Haven’t talked to anyone about this and I’m not used to opening up anymore. From April through May I literally didn’t talk to anyone and I think I only spoke 2 sentences during that time.

My dog also died last year and he was my bestfriend and the only person I opened up. It’s been rough trying to move on from his death. At his last moment I tried resuscitating him and saw the last breath he took right before he died. A friend of mine who I made plans of going on vacation back home also died last year.

Most of the time I think about dying

Hi 112,
Its powerful to open up and talk about all these tough events in your life. I'm sorry about losing your best friend, your dog, and your friend. I can't imagine the emotional toll that it took out on you, and then to be trapped socially during the pandemic is even more unimaginable.

I know you are impossibly strong. Between sobriety, the loss you've suffered, and the isolation that you've experienced, to have you reach out and look for an open heart and mind to talk to is beautiful and powerful to me, someone who also thinks a bit too much about dying.

You've got a big heart, If you wanna chill virtually, share some clips, talk shit, play video games, or just chat, I stay slapping so don't be a stranger.

P.S. I know how impossible the post social media reach out can be, but I'm sure you've got some old friends in mind that you could reconnect with, I just did the same and was so deeply surprised that everyone in fact didn't hate me, and most things just picked up where i left them off.

I have bad taste and I smell like fetta cheese

Witcheshit

• Rep: 3
  • nosebeforehoes.blogspot.com
    • nose before hoes avatar image
« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2021, 09:02:00 PM »
I feel last year isolated me more than anything. I know the restrictions are opening up and all these contrarians are acting like "ThE ViRus IsNt ReAl, If IT DoeSn'T AffEcT AnYoNe I KnOw", I feel as if focusing my socials isn't the answer, maybe using it less? Or making it so complicated to log in or out that I'm going to get fustrurated [sic] in trying to do anything or get on it. I'm slowly getting back into skating, but get anxiety when I see fools crowding the deck trying to see their clip on the b-roll or sharing roll ups or toasting beers casually. My (former) co-worker and I have probably gone out only a few times to go skate. (I guess, as of late we're both of keeping each other in the loop  :-\)

I always feel bad airing his calls, but sometimes my hesitation to try and make a go of it with him in these conditions are more arduous then I think. So I guess I isolate and insulate myself more with these hobbies, biek riding, read ing over whatever else really. I felt strong enough to cancel my mental health resources, because I use the lessons that they taught me (my counselors at the time anyways). Fuck, I feel like I hit the wall, when my friends moved out of the city, passed away or I lost contact. Its a strange way to commerate growing up and growing out people, places and things.

Roll Forever Tate, 360 Frip, Yappie Dappie, Rusty, T Mack, Pablo, Malcolm, Nosey, Abair

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #152 on: June 24, 2021, 02:50:22 PM »
Expand Quote
I reckon all that autistic stuff is just industry of putting people in boxes
No shit my mothers technically a teacher and was a lecturer on this shit and wrote a bunch of packages
Shits an industry deadset expose yourself to more stimuli everyone gets scared and weird conquer your fears people

I am not talking about hardcore autists here but I suspect none will be posting
Asd is an industry it’s just anxiety lads
[close]

matty c  just cause you and your mom dont believe in high functioning autism dont make it so
mate I agree about an industry and ching ching stuff
but mate you really need to not invalidate those who identify as high functioning asd
you and your mom are fully wrong on this one mate

feel free to friendly argue it out if your want
as I know you're kinda sensitive about it
re Brink meltdown

Sorry I just saw this I hadn’t checked this thread for a while
Nah it’s all good we don’t need to argue about anything mate
Also, it’s just me that thinks this
I meant teaching packages, curriculums or whatever

Edit

Hey wheelbyte I spent like half an hour writing you a pm and it says you have blocked me

I’m not trying to be confrontational but I just wanna make the observation it general it’s no good for anyone to say stuff and not even be prepared to listen the other party even if it is in private
Why do I care maybe I am that fucked up

You can ask any cunt I roasted on here hard, every cunt gets a message

I don’t want you to go hurt yourself or anything at all I realise this is the mental health thread but mate dread is the worst emotion you can’t just like go lalala and never get feedback off cunts that’s no good bro

Maybe I am that fucked up, idk

Peace out this thread love you all but yeah wish you all the best honestly
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 06:14:10 AM by matty_c »
listen to cosmic psychos

Uncle Jeffrey

• Rep: 36
« Reply #153 on: July 19, 2021, 03:46:52 PM »
I'm currently doing well. Got my weekly therapist meeting tomorrow morning. Marriage seems to be on a sharp upward trajectory after years of conflict.

Just goes to show that it can always get better, I was really low for a really long time and didn't talk to the people I should have. Almost destroyed the best thing in my life because of it. And you know what? Even if I had destroyed that, life would still go on, and things would settle out.

Life is hard, and I'm sure I have some lows in my future. But if I look myself in the mirror every morning and evaluate my headspace, and then share that with the people who matter, and also limit the fuck any social media because that shit is poison, I'll keep it going.

Y'all got this.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 409
« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2021, 02:25:17 AM »
I'm currently doing well. Got my weekly therapist meeting tomorrow morning. Marriage seems to be on a sharp upward trajectory after years of conflict.

Just goes to show that it can always get better, I was really low for a really long time and didn't talk to the people I should have. Almost destroyed the best thing in my life because of it. And you know what? Even if I had destroyed that, life would still go on, and things would settle out.

Life is hard, and I'm sure I have some lows in my future. But if I look myself in the mirror every morning and evaluate my headspace, and then share that with the people who matter, and also limit the fuck any social media because that shit is poison, I'll keep it going.

Y'all got this.

Sounds great man, glad to hear it, especially about your relationship improving. If you don't mind I'd be interested in hearing what you did (and are doing) to turn it around!

Much love to all.

Uncle Jeffrey

« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2021, 08:25:56 AM »
Expand Quote

Y'all got this.
[close]

Sounds great man, glad to hear it, especially about your relationship improving. If you don't mind I'd be interested in hearing what you did (and are doing) to turn it around!

Much love to all.

Wish I could tell you what actually worked, besides my wife being a saint. Did some couples counseling earlier into our troubles, but neither of us were seeing eye to eye and we ended it and focused on individual therapy which happened to help more. For me it was a several year process of evaluating myself, turns out I was pretty selfish in the day-to-day of our relationship. I wasn't really understanding my role in making things function. Wife is a super planner, and just naturally gets everything done. I'm a super procrastinator and better at taking the backseat and being given instructions. Her emotions are crazy powerful and my reaction to them basically crippled any healing so we got in this vicious cycle.

I think being madly in love helped a lot. No matter how bad shit was getting, we would find those moments of clarity and see the other person for who they are. In the thick of it we both lost that feeling, her more than I. But she remembered, so she read relationship books, mental health podcasts, self help stuff. It was just a several year process of us evaluating what we do, and taking it to make it better. Hell, the last big thing we did was separate for a couple weeks not too long ago. Something triggered after that and I've just been functioning much better with her.

Long story short, what I'm doing is thinking small. Not just, how am I today, but how am I *right now*. Not just what needs to get done today, but what can I get done right now, etc. And if I feel that floor dropping away feeling, stop and evaluate, and keep an open avenue of communication

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #156 on: July 28, 2021, 12:04:14 AM »
Been dealing with a lot of heavy stuff myself lately as I seem to have slid down into a little bit of a hole after encountering some setbacks.

But I'm maintaining, keeping my head above water and working on climbing out of it, as I hope anyone facing a similar situation here is. Tough to remember sometimes but things will get better.

If you're going through it, feel free to PM me. Happy to try to help you see the bright side, cause I'm looking for it myself, but it's out there.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #157 on: August 10, 2021, 07:43:01 AM »
So as most of you’ll know I’ve been having issues with exwife, my mum, and life in general, I think I’ve reached a point where I’m happy where I’m at.

I finally moved out of my mom’s house do to her toxic narcissistically cruel behavior to treat me like a little kid, I finally pushed the fuck it button to move out and get my own efficiency apt. In the mean time till I’m approved my friend/girl her father is a professional Santa Clause and I’m renting a room for $300 and I don’t feel the least bit bad either about abandoning my mom for her abhorrent behavior.
Dueces Bitch's

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: August 19, 2021, 10:55:50 PM »
So as most of you’ll know I’ve been having issues with exwife, my mum, and life in general, I think I’ve reached a point where I’m happy where I’m at.

I finally moved out of my mom’s house do to her toxic narcissistically cruel behavior to treat me like a little kid, I finally pushed the fuck it button to move out and get my own efficiency apt. In the mean time till I’m approved my friend/girl her father is a professional Santa Clause and I’m renting a room for $300 and I don’t feel the least bit bad either about abandoning my mom for her abhorrent behavior.

Fuck yeah Fapo!

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2021, 04:20:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Fuck yeah Fapo!
Thanks man, I’m excited to see my path going upwards instead of plateauing. I’ve been coming to a precipice of becoming more balanced with life in general and putting different eggs in not the same basket.

Save coin for deposit/rent money and just bide my time at this place, I like this gal but I think I’ve been feeling my age recently and I’m just glad she understands that I’m not trying to jump in to another rebound relationship as that doesn’t usually end well.

She said hey let’s keep things as friends for now and have open options so we can just keep things not so serious, I really value that.
Dueces Bitch's

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2021, 09:30:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Fuck yeah Fapo!
[close]
Thanks man, I’m excited to see my path going upwards instead of plateauing. I’ve been coming to a precipice of becoming more balanced with life in general and putting different eggs in not the same basket.

Save coin for deposit/rent money and just bide my time at this place, I like this gal but I think I’ve been feeling my age recently and I’m just glad she understands that I’m not trying to jump in to another rebound relationship as that doesn’t usually end well.

She said hey let’s keep things as friends for now and have open options so we can just keep things not so serious, I really value that.

Sounds really good man. Very glad to hear you see some painful but necessary decisions pay off in such a positive way. Keep at it!

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2021, 10:40:12 AM »
Sitting in the emergency vet room for 4 hours as of right now while my 7yr old Blue Heeler is getting tests. 3rd time this month, but he hasn't eaten in 3 days and now we even drink water. He's been on antibiotics a month now for bloody mucus from his nose and a fever. Vet thought he might gotten grass stuck in his nose at first, but now there's open sores blossoming around his mouth, in his ears, and his eyes leak bloody puss now too. Barely able to stand up and walk.

My wife "went out with her boss got a beer" at 830 feisty before last. She never came home until it was breaking dawn. I work 12 hour shifts 6am-6pm. We have a 4yr old son who I couldn't leave home alone so I had to call off work, using my last Day for the year. Now if I actually get sick before Jan 1st I'll lose my union job.  I'm 45, she's 43, but recently reconnected with horrible friend who just moved back from FL. Coke addict. My wife refuses to take a drug test even though I said I'd take one at the same time.
 So 5 times in 2 months she's stayed out partying with her friends. 2 times even taking our son with her for the night. I was a heroin addict for almost 20 yrs. Haven't relapsed in 5 years, not since our son was born. But this morning both calling divorce lawyers, because my wife's response is "I'm allowed to go out. Your just trying to control me", my dog/best friend is dieing, and I caught myself thinking about driving to Baltimore or Philly to get away and it instantly scared me.  I go to a program, and luckily have a good counciler who I'll call tomorrow.  I'm at a loss right now. We should've stayed in Colorado where my wife had supportive friends instead of moving back to MD where everyone is dead, divorced, can't see their children for years because CPS, or still actively using etc... Just a bad scene overall and I'm having a hard time with the pressure. Had to put it out there somewhere, might as well be SLAP.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2021, 05:44:47 AM »
Sitting in the emergency vet room for 4 hours as of right now while my 7yr old Blue Heeler is getting tests. 3rd time this month, but he hasn't eaten in 3 days and now we even drink water. He's been on antibiotics a month now for bloody mucus from his nose and a fever. Vet thought he might gotten grass stuck in his nose at first, but now there's open sores blossoming around his mouth, in his ears, and his eyes leak bloody puss now too. Barely able to stand up and walk.

My wife "went out with her boss got a beer" at 830 feisty before last. She never came home until it was breaking dawn. I work 12 hour shifts 6am-6pm. We have a 4yr old son who I couldn't leave home alone so I had to call off work, using my last Day for the year. Now if I actually get sick before Jan 1st I'll lose my union job.  I'm 45, she's 43, but recently reconnected with horrible friend who just moved back from FL. Coke addict. My wife refuses to take a drug test even though I said I'd take one at the same time.
 So 5 times in 2 months she's stayed out partying with her friends. 2 times even taking our son with her for the night. I was a heroin addict for almost 20 yrs. Haven't relapsed in 5 years, not since our son was born. But this morning both calling divorce lawyers, because my wife's response is "I'm allowed to go out. Your just trying to control me", my dog/best friend is dieing, and I caught myself thinking about driving to Baltimore or Philly to get away and it instantly scared me.  I go to a program, and luckily have a good counciler who I'll call tomorrow.  I'm at a loss right now. We should've stayed in Colorado where my wife had supportive friends instead of moving back to MD where everyone is dead, divorced, can't see their children for years because CPS, or still actively using etc... Just a bad scene overall and I'm having a hard time with the pressure. Had to put it out there somewhere, might as well be SLAP.
Yeah dude sounds like she’s projecting and I’m sorry you’re going through this but it sounds like she’s a selfish cunt who’s using again if that was an issue beforehand….?

Anyone worth their salt wouldn’t show their ass like that, if I were you I’d definitely take your kid and go, because if she does give a fuck she’d be there for your kid above all else.

You not withstanding as she’s no one’s property, what I mean my exwife was doing the same thing and I had to bounce before I got a domestic situation go down as they really know how to whittle you down to a meek individual, hence the term mans ruin.
Dueces Bitch's

Uncle Jeffrey

« Reply #163 on: August 25, 2021, 08:00:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Y'all got this.
[close]

Much love to all.
[close]

Wish I could tell you what actually worked, besides my wife being a saint. Did some couples counseling earlier into our troubles, but neither of us were seeing eye to eye and we ended it and focused on individual therapy which happened to help more. For me it was a several year process of evaluating myself, turns out I was pretty selfish in the day-to-day of our relationship. I wasn't really understanding my role in making things function. Wife is a super planner, and just naturally gets everything done. I'm a super procrastinator and better at taking the backseat and being given instructions. Her emotions are crazy powerful and my reaction to them basically crippled any healing so we got in this vicious cycle.

I think being madly in love helped a lot. No matter how bad shit was getting, we would find those moments of clarity and see the other person for who they are. In the thick of it we both lost that feeling, her more than I. But she remembered, so she read relationship books, mental health podcasts, self help stuff. It was just a several year process of us evaluating what we do, and taking it to make it better. Hell, the last big thing we did was separate for a couple weeks not too long ago. Something triggered after that and I've just been functioning much better with her.

Long story short, what I'm doing is thinking small. Not just, how am I today, but how am I *right now*. Not just what needs to get done today, but what can I get done right now, etc. And if I feel that floor dropping away feeling, stop and evaluate, and keep an open avenue of communication

Spoke too soon.

Pretty sure we can't heal at this point.

She just gets completely stuck on fear, disappointment, etc. (No blame at all, she's had a rough life. And I laid a very weak foundation as a partner) Projects literally everything negative onto me as soon as she feels negative. And then I have only enough stamina to take it for a day or two. Trying to remain positive, hear her concerns, react, acknowledge, etc. My resolve fading the whole time. Then I finally crack and say anything, the tiniest thing negative, about what's going on and she acts like I attacked her.

I could stick it out for the rest of my life probably. Not a good thing, but I wouldn't leave her. As long as she could understand that projecting all of the negativity inherently leads to massively negative circumstances, and we'll have a rough few days every month. But she doesn't understand, she wants to put her entire world on me, but expects me to execute a flawless succession of moves, or it's just another in a long list of things I did wrong.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
listen to cosmic psychos

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #165 on: September 07, 2021, 08:39:05 PM »
anxiety has been bad lately .. anyone else have panic attacks .. i feel like i have a disassociating disorder combined with some slight bipolar .. fun stuff
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

numagik

• Rep: 35
« Reply #166 on: September 07, 2021, 11:03:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Y'all got this.
[close]

Much love to all.
[close]

[close]

Spoke too soon.

Pretty sure we can't heal at this point.

She just gets completely stuck on fear, disappointment, etc. (No blame at all, she's had a rough life. And I laid a very weak foundation as a partner) Projects literally everything negative onto me as soon as she feels negative. And then I have only enough stamina to take it for a day or two. Trying to remain positive, hear her concerns, react, acknowledge, etc. My resolve fading the whole time. Then I finally crack and say anything, the tiniest thing negative, about what's going on and she acts like I attacked her.

I could stick it out for the rest of my life probably. Not a good thing, but I wouldn't leave her. As long as she could understand that projecting all of the negativity inherently leads to massively negative circumstances, and we'll have a rough few days every month. But she doesn't understand, she wants to put her entire world on me, but expects me to execute a flawless succession of moves, or it's just another in a long list of things I did wrong.
this all sounds eerily familiar. you and i are in the same boat my friend. i dont have any advice other than take some personal space when you can.

Witcheshit

• Rep: 3
  • nosebeforehoes.blogspot.com
    • nose before hoes avatar image
« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2021, 06:03:23 PM »
@spunkkid hit me back a while ago about my remarks, so let me speak on a few updates. In any case, I've gone out a few times to go push about, and deal with my bs. I never really linger at parks much, I don't feel like it will correct me, because at the HUF store opening deal, I felt too overwhelmed about the fools crowding the decks and being idle (i.e. being better doors then windows) at SOMA west. For the most part, things are better, I have faith that my rut will end and my next, best chapter will begin, as I am transitioning out of Unemployment (fingers crossed) to become a homecare/elder care worker to help people stay in their community and become independent. I also want to stay around to be a respectful and good uncle, as his parents (big sis and brother-in-law) are doting on him as they and all of us navigate this pandemic and "normal life".

Roll Forever Tate, 360 Frip, Yappie Dappie, Rusty, T Mack, Pablo, Malcolm, Nosey, Abair

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2021, 02:50:17 PM »
Been trying to get my dogs ashes from my ex as well as records and the cunt exwife won’t send my shit, for fucks sake! I know shipping for everything no more than $50 I’d gladly pay them for the effort but since it’s me I’m marred with disrespect, for fucks sake I not asking for much?! If it was the other way around I’d gladly help no questions asked, fucking bitches be tripping!
Dueces Bitch's

boi-cuzudo

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #170 on: September 24, 2021, 05:56:15 AM »
Just fucken barge it, you will get away with it and you will surprise yourself
This song full poosay but who is really the poosay
Barge it cunts, get some, fuckers

https://youtu.be/QqhvAM7vRlw
listen to cosmic psychos

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #171 on: September 26, 2021, 07:24:04 PM »
I'm gonna be moving out of my mom's place for the first time. Me and my gf bought a place and I'm exicted but really anxious. There are times when I have some heavy breathing and anxiety about the change. I've been mentally preparing myself for a while now but I know my anxiety will hit me hard when the time comes.

Fhk

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: September 29, 2021, 04:15:50 AM »
I'm gonna be moving out of my mom's place for the first time. Me and my gf bought a place and I'm exicted but really anxious. There are times when I have some heavy breathing and anxiety about the change. I've been mentally preparing myself for a while now but I know my anxiety will hit me hard when the time comes.

Sounds like a good move man! Nothing wrong with being nervous in the face of a challenge. Hope it will all go down well.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2021, 09:34:41 AM »
So I feel bad for leading this gal on and it came to a head as of recently, we spoke about it like hey we should dial it back time and time again but she’d initiate sex and I’m too nice of a guy to say no.

So she hits me with this like why do you not like me? I’m like I’ve got some hang ups and I don’t want you to be a part of my bs and you to hear bs.

yes I enjoy your company and stuff I’ll be your friend first though, anything else is secondary, I’m not trying to make any decisions or rush myself.

yeah it hurts a lot to do such a thing but I’m not trying to get someone sprung on something that might not happen or work.
Dueces Bitch's

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #175 on: October 17, 2021, 02:49:39 PM »
Do you guys have any methods you use for dealing with self loathing?

My self talk is not healthy and I’m concerned about the long term effects of that.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2021, 04:19:16 AM »
It’s like the twits bro, if you full think fucked shit all the time eventually you’ll actual look like a proper miserable cunt

I dunno bro do little things and nail them and you’ll feel good about that and hopefully want to do more stuff

Set goals but just like daily ones
Make your fucking bed
Get out of bed even if you have nothing to do
Go volunteer somewhere if you have nothing to do
No shit you’ll get more out of it then they will
It’s nice to feel wanted

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS53sf3McnR/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT98VD5l5YO/?utm_medium=copy_link

If you sit around all day and like, run shitty things that happened to you over and over in your head it’s cool, but fucking stop doing that
You end up like fantasising about bad shit, it’s super fucked up
Not having a laugh been there for sure
But yeah stop doing that please

listen to cosmic psychos

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2021, 08:36:57 AM »
been having pulsatile tinnitus in my right ear and it’s fucking me up mentally .. hard to explain to anyone who hasn’t dealt with it

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2021, 08:57:47 AM »
been having pulsatile tinnitus in my right ear and it’s fucking me up mentally .. hard to explain to anyone who hasn’t dealt with it

Sorry to hear that friend.  :( I've had it for a couple of years, but it has since disappeared. It got so annoying I'd have to smack my ear to get some relief. Occasionally I'd be beating my head in public and got some crazy looks, but what can ya do...
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2021, 11:43:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sorry to hear that friend.  :( I've had it for a couple of years, but it has since disappeared. It got so annoying I'd have to smack my ear to get some relief. Occasionally I'd be beating my head in public and got some crazy looks, but what can ya do...

ive tried smacking my head and that doesn’t work .. besides that, do you have any other techniques that helped? mine starts at night when i lay in bed and usually least until late morning. it’s is so loud and distracting and it’s fucking me up ..