Author Topic: jogger pants/elastic sweats  (Read 755 times)

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
jogger pants/elastic sweats
« on: January 29, 2021, 08:43:23 PM »
yo homies

I'm in the market for some jogger pants or sweat pants with elastic bottoms. I generally only wear sweat pants at home but last time I skated I wore a pair of sweats with long underwear and it was like some new found freedom for a parking lot sesh. Only problem is that the pair I've got has a hole in the dick, so I've gotta get a new pair or 2.

this is the most stylin space in skateboarding, so what do y'all recommend for a quality jogger/sweat that looks halfway cool maintains elasticity, and can be had at a decent price.

thanks and stay safe
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
Re: jogger pants/elastic sweats
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 06:34:03 AM »
Have seen $7 Walmart fruit of the loom being worn here, maybe @Thom  ?
Those uni qlo look good but also H&M has $20 pairs that I’ve gotten gifted once and they last but shrink a bit. In that disposable fast-fashion  questionable labor category

skating in sweatpants topic has come up a few times recently. It really is comfortable.

Reed Richards

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 06:38:10 AM »
I agree with the last two posts.  You want fast fashion type places like H&M or Uniqlo.  Through the pandemic, I've been wearing a bunch of inexpensive sweatpants from Primark.  Thick enough material for cold weather plus they're really cheap to replace for when we all inevitably slam and wear a hole in them somewhere.

FUBAR

• Rep: 231
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2021, 07:12:12 AM »
Dad pants are the best. I skate in them all the time because I am in fact, a Dad and do not give a fudge any more. Back in the day I needed those $90 Blind jeans (never got em), now it’s $18 sweats from Sams Club.

animalflesh

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2021, 11:53:21 AM »
Have seen $7 Walmart fruit of the loom being worn here, maybe @Thom  ?
Those uni qlo look good but also H&M has $20 pairs that I’ve gotten gifted once and they last but shrink a bit. In that disposable fast-fashion  questionable labor category

skating in sweatpants topic has come up a few times recently. It really is comfortable.

Yeah I wear those a lot,

Just buy like a pair every Couple of months and skate them until they’re all fucked up then chill around the house in them

listentoaheartbeat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 187
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 12:20:46 PM »
yo homies

I'm in the market for some jogger pants or sweat pants with elastic bottoms. I generally only wear sweat pants at home but last time I skated I wore a pair of sweats with long underwear and it was like some new found freedom for a parking lot sesh.

Haha, and I thought sweat pants with thermal underwear are my secret weapon! Most people seem to think jeans are the definitive winter skateboarding gear. My thinking is, when your legs are cold and stiff, at least don’t burden yourself with stiff and heavy pants.

To be fair, I am also skating in sweat pants when it’s warm. Flexibility over protection with my restrained style of skating. My fav are these, not too wide, good quality, cheap, even organic and fairly traded (probably not of much help assuming you are in the US):

https://www.grundstoff.net/maenner/jogginghosen/1259/jogginghose-biobaumwolle-schwarz?number=GLC63210-52-XL