Author Topic: Fs Tailslide Kickflips  (Read 1064 times)

shitsandwich

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -53
Fs Tailslide Kickflips
« on: January 31, 2021, 12:35:41 PM »
Any tips on this trick? This might be a dumb question but should I be able to kick flip out of tail stalls well or is that not even necessary?

baustin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 115
Re: Fs Tailslide Kickflips
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 04:38:46 PM »
Are you trying to get them to regular or to fakie? To regular I tend to think of it like a halfcab flip, and to fakie I tend to think of it as a fs flip. The biggest thing is getting comfortable sitting on you front tail for 6 ft or longer and being able to get a slight pop out in the direction of your choosing. Once you can do that consistently you just gotta start flicking and hoping for the best

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 07:21:53 PM »
Thanks for the tips dudes. The flick isn't coming natural, which is why I was wondering if people practiced them without sliding first, but I think I need to practice sliding longer distances

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 47
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 02:14:36 PM »
Thanks for the tips dudes. The flick isn't coming natural, which is why I was wondering if people practiced them without sliding first, but I think I need to practice sliding longer distances

coming from someone who is an avid power-kickflipper (or whatever its called when you stand on ur tail and kickflip off a ledge into a bank or something) I would say it helps quite a bit to practice those so they kinda come automatically