Author Topic: ok boomer signature requests  (Read 7398 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
ok boomer signature requests
« on: February 03, 2021, 06:29:13 AM »
Maybe I’m a weirdo, but how about some 90’s Gina Gershon?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
Re: ok boomer signature requests
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 06:41:40 AM »
More Cruel Intentions GIFS!

coldbrew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 399
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 06:42:03 AM »
On board for this. I'm sure there's ones in the past I've missed but I'd like to nominate Tiffani Thiessen if she hasn't been done.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 06:50:39 AM »
Uhhhhhhhhh

When do we get Kelly Bundy dude

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 07:01:40 AM »
Post a gif...

Don’t make ok boomer do all the work.

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 07:15:39 AM »
Why do you constantly have demeaning suggestive avatars and pics ? I really don't get it.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2021, 07:20:30 AM »
I just like to admire the ladies. Gina was a boss. Recently seen her in Eastbound & Down (I think?) still had it.

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2021, 07:30:08 AM »
Have you used Kaley Cuoco yet? If not, that's my vote. I dig the current sig and also the Jenna Fischer streak you were on previously. Keep up the good work dude.

Fhk

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2021, 07:51:41 AM »
Maybe I’m a weirdo, but how about some 90’s Gina Gershon?
He has proven time and time again that he has pretty great taste. Awhile back I was chilling on the couch with my wife, as I was reading one of his posts she looked over and said "what are you looking at?" At the time it was Ariana and I was 42 years old. I got away unscathed after explaining what he does with his signature/profile pics..but I looked super pervy, thanks ok boomer your a legend

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2021, 08:05:28 AM »
As long as I get a semi, go for it.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2021, 08:22:39 AM »
gene shalit

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2021, 08:37:16 AM »
I got my suggestion in there first.  Maybe some Showgirls or the weird movie she was in with the guy from Titanic where they were serial killer brother and sister and they would diddle each other. 

I’m not into that stuff btw.  That was just during her golden era is all.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 359
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2021, 08:44:04 AM »
Uhhhhhhhhh

+1

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2021, 08:45:14 AM »
Have you used Kaley Cuoco yet? If not, that's my vote. I dig the current sig and also the Jenna Fischer streak you were on previously. Keep up the good work dude.

Jenna went to a private high school in the town next to mine, at the same time I was in high school (2 years older than me). Did not know her (or of her), but the fact that this happened, drives me bonkers. A very unrealistic "what if..?" of course. She is a babe-o-saurus rex. And I assume some of her appeal, to me, is that she definitely has our local style. I'm sure I'll roll her back out at some point.

Also, just for dumb stories sake... so the town she went to school in, either in 1992 or 1993, someone told me and my friend that Alyssa Milano was going to this fancy college there (pretty sure this is 100% false), and we proceeded to get drunk and skate around this college asking everyone "Seen Alyssa anywhere?" like complete idiots. Still makes me laugh though. Also, imagine that we were wearing huge cut off Dickies and flat billed hats.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1891
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2021, 08:46:44 AM »
@ok boomer is the reason why I block user signatures my work laptop.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2021, 09:08:04 AM »
Didn’t Alyssa Milano do a sexy vampire movie with the woman from The Golden Child? There must be something gifable in that.

(This could 100% be an invented memory of mine)

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2021, 09:25:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Uhhhhhhhhh

[close]

+1

Damn I don't wanna start a sig war but

This meme is pretty much my life's motto

Cheers to all you do OkB ;D

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2021, 09:39:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Jenna went to a private high school in the town next to mine, at the same time I was in high school (2 years older than me). Did not know her (or of her), but the fact that this happened, drives me bonkers. A very unrealistic "what if..?" of course. She is a babe-o-saurus rex. And I assume some of her appeal, to me, is that she definitely has our local style. I'm sure I'll roll her back out at some point.

Also, just for dumb stories sake... so the town she went to school in, either in 1992 or 1993, someone told me and my friend that Alyssa Milano was going to this fancy college there (pretty sure this is 100% false), and we proceeded to get drunk and skate around this college asking everyone "Seen Alyssa anywhere?" like complete idiots. Still makes me laugh though. Also, imagine that we were wearing huge cut off Dickies and flat billed hats.

Hahaha That's random as hell, you both could have been in the same line at the grocery store or some shit.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2021, 09:58:17 AM »
On Kelly Bundy: I had a long time friend recently tell me that he feels like Kelly Bundy should have some kind of award for all she has done. And I'm all "oh?", thinking he's going to tell me about her being a great humanitarian or she saves cats or something. But he says "She taught a whole generation of boys how to masturbate."

This was probably my fave one

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2021, 10:01:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Hahaha That's random as hell, you both could have been in the same line at the grocery store or some shit.

The skatepark we went to was in her city and 2 of my best friends lived there so I was over there (literally next to her school) all the time. Next to her school was a Subway, McDonald's, cool record store and some other shit, so we were sitting out there smoking cigarettes like tough guys, all the time. I like to imagine her and her friends saw us out there and were probably like "GrOsS, look at these LoSeRs". I find comfort in this

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2021, 11:21:42 AM »
Teri had a few Lois & Clark gifworthy moments also!

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2021, 11:30:32 AM »
I was hoping to find a clip where she is walking down the aisle to the stand. total babe. I'm gonna have to check the Lois and clark too
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2021, 01:14:04 PM »
Scarlett Johansson mid 2000’s era.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2021, 01:38:50 PM »
Scarlett Johansson mid 2000’s era.

I actually have a stash of Scarjo pre-Avengers. I've been trying to do 1 lady a week but I may change this up for 2021

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2021, 01:50:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Got ya beat...

Vera Farmiga graduated from my HS 5 years before me. Didn’t know her but she’s gotta be the hottest celebrity (if not the only) to come out of my area.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2021, 02:28:11 PM »
I always call her "the Departed girl" because I forget her name every time. Good job!

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2157
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2021, 03:16:53 PM »
May not be the thread SLAP wanted, but this is definitely the thread SLAP needs.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2021, 03:17:53 PM »
elizabeth olson from oldboy
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2021, 03:33:22 PM »
Fran Drescher from The Nanny
Unhappily Ever After Nikki Cox
The nanny from Muppet Babies