Author Topic: knowing your partner's body count  (Read 5907 times)

PatrickSkateman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: knowing your partner's body count
« Reply #180 on: February 03, 2023, 07:21:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
In the good old days all the strongest and fittest males were also the best soldiers and they were away at war for long periods of time
[close]

[close]

Yo, Barbarians at the Gate is one skate video that would not hold up to today’s standards.
[close]

Yeah, but it’s a truer representation of life in the mid 90’s than Mid 90’s was.

I still haven’t seen Mid 90’s, but I watched Barbarians at the Gate in 1995.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 276
« Reply #181 on: February 03, 2023, 09:00:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Unsurprised by the amount of prude, misogynist, man babies in this thread shitting their itty bitty diapers about the idea of women being normal human beings and having sex with whomever/whenever. None of this shit matters and if you think it does (that includes people advocating being better off not even knowing) you have a lot of self reflecting and work to do. Straight pitiful. Your money grubbing boss is fucking you harder and deeper on the daily which is infinitely more disgusting than whatever you’re projecting onto women, you know, just having sex with people.
[close]
you seem more upset than almost anyone else in this thread. it's ok to have an opinion, even if it's different than yours. what if i'm self employed, am i jerking off harder and harder like mike v? who was projecting anything onto women? it's ok to want your partner to historically, have had less partners. all over the world, virginity is prized or at the least, promiscuity isn't promoted.
[close]

If you are reading this, I’ll let you in on a little secret.

The reason virginity is prized all over the world is because….

SEXISM SND MALE PRIVILEGE IS THE HISTORICAL NORM for most cultures.
It values women as objects, pure and defiled, and doesn’t apply the same standards to men.

It takes away any consideration of the woman’s own desires, motivations, self-determination.

And realistically, the only reason someone would want to be with a virgin, is because that virgin has no previous experience TO JUDGE YOUR SORRY ASS WITH. You don’t want an equal partner, you want someone to control, educate, and manipulate. A power trip. You don’t want a real person, an image of some sorry outdated male fantasy.

If you actually enjoy sex, you would actually look for someone who has experience, who might even be able to teach you something. Someone comfortable enough with their own body and who knows their way around a guy. And that person will not be a virgin.

The whole ‘wanting a virgin’ idea is an outgrowth of treating women like property.
[close]
well put. Thank you.
[close]

Some people value different things. We can’t go around devaluing someone’s convictions just because they don’t match ours.

I doubt anyone would say any of what’s been said above to a devout Muslim or an Amish person.
[close]

I would modify the tone, depending on the context. But yes, I would say the same thing.
Treating half the population, actual human beings as inferior/possessions IS morally wrong.

There are people within those communities that feel the same way as well, it’s not that homogeneous. I will definitely talk to people about it. Because it causes real harm.

Just like I ‘talked’ to the guy trying to rape a woman outside my front door in Japan years ago.

Fuck his ‘culture’.
[close]

It’s ultimately up to the individual. It’s each person’s own call what they do with their own bodies who they pair with.

Nice sentiment.
So what do you do about ideologies that don’t recognize the right of each person to decide what they want to do with their own bodies? That’s the crux of the problem.

You can recognize that a man holds an ancient belief that women are properly to me. So how do you square that with the woman’s situation that in that same belief (one age probably had no choice in accepting) she has little individual power to chose her own life?
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #182 on: February 04, 2023, 12:37:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Unsurprised by the amount of prude, misogynist, man babies in this thread shitting their itty bitty diapers about the idea of women being normal human beings and having sex with whomever/whenever. None of this shit matters and if you think it does (that includes people advocating being better off not even knowing) you have a lot of self reflecting and work to do. Straight pitiful. Your money grubbing boss is fucking you harder and deeper on the daily which is infinitely more disgusting than whatever you’re projecting onto women, you know, just having sex with people.
[close]
you seem more upset than almost anyone else in this thread. it's ok to have an opinion, even if it's different than yours. what if i'm self employed, am i jerking off harder and harder like mike v? who was projecting anything onto women? it's ok to want your partner to historically, have had less partners. all over the world, virginity is prized or at the least, promiscuity isn't promoted.
[close]

If you are reading this, I’ll let you in on a little secret.

The reason virginity is prized all over the world is because….

SEXISM SND MALE PRIVILEGE IS THE HISTORICAL NORM for most cultures.
It values women as objects, pure and defiled, and doesn’t apply the same standards to men.

It takes away any consideration of the woman’s own desires, motivations, self-determination.

And realistically, the only reason someone would want to be with a virgin, is because that virgin has no previous experience TO JUDGE YOUR SORRY ASS WITH. You don’t want an equal partner, you want someone to control, educate, and manipulate. A power trip. You don’t want a real person, an image of some sorry outdated male fantasy.

If you actually enjoy sex, you would actually look for someone who has experience, who might even be able to teach you something. Someone comfortable enough with their own body and who knows their way around a guy. And that person will not be a virgin.

The whole ‘wanting a virgin’ idea is an outgrowth of treating women like property.
[close]
well put. Thank you.
[close]

Some people value different things. We can’t go around devaluing someone’s convictions just because they don’t match ours.

I doubt anyone would say any of what’s been said above to a devout Muslim or an Amish person.
[close]

I would modify the tone, depending on the context. But yes, I would say the same thing.
Treating half the population, actual human beings as inferior/possessions IS morally wrong.

There are people within those communities that feel the same way as well, it’s not that homogeneous. I will definitely talk to people about it. Because it causes real harm.

Just like I ‘talked’ to the guy trying to rape a woman outside my front door in Japan years ago.

Fuck his ‘culture’.
[close]

It’s ultimately up to the individual. It’s each person’s own call what they do with their own bodies who they pair with.
[close]

Nice sentiment.
So what do you do about ideologies that don’t recognize the right of each person to decide what they want to do with their own bodies? That’s the crux of the problem.

You can recognize that a man holds an ancient belief that women are properly to me. So how do you square that with the woman’s situation that in that same belief (one age probably had no choice in accepting) she has little individual power to chose her own life?

You assume that women adhering to a standard of purity aren’t also doing what they want with their own bodies.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #183 on: February 04, 2023, 01:23:26 AM »
No, I’m not. Do I have to explain this?

Any woman who freely chooses to keep their virginity is not a problem, and not worth discussing.

I’m interested in the women that DON’T have that freedom, that are coerced by male-governed standards of behavior that men would never apply to themselves.
That is not ‘freedom of choice’, and know it.

So I ask you again.

How do you interact with someone who feels that a full half of humanity should not have that right?

That one half of humanity should be subservient to the other half?

Is that an idea you just have to respect because it’s part of someone’s culture, religion, or ideology?

Which do you give priority to, your belief that everyone should have the right to do what they want with their body, or respect the belief of someone who believes the exact opposite?

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #184 on: February 04, 2023, 04:40:47 AM »
No, I’m not. Do I have to explain this?

Any woman who freely chooses to keep their virginity is not a problem, and not worth discussing.

I’m interested in the women that DON’T have that freedom, that are coerced by male-governed standards of behavior that men would never apply to themselves.
That is not ‘freedom of choice’, and know it.

So I ask you again.

How do you interact with someone who feels that a full half of humanity should not have that right?

That one half of humanity should be subservient to the other half?

Is that an idea you just have to respect because it’s part of someone’s culture, religion, or ideology?

Which do you give priority to, your belief that everyone should have the right to do what they want with their body, or respect the belief of someone who believes the exact opposite?

Would you ask Egypt, Palestine, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Sudan where women are treated poorly

why they couldn’t be more like

Jordan, Turkey, and Qatar where women have rights?

How would you approach the subject differently with Amish, Hasidic Jews, and KJV Christians?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #185 on: February 05, 2023, 03:13:53 AM »
This is NOT the fucking ‘I’m going to ignore your question and just keep asking you slightly related questions’ thread.

I’ve asked you twice now.

If you want a an actual conversation please answer. If not, I’m done. It’s a shitty fucking game.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -618
« Reply #186 on: February 05, 2023, 03:46:52 AM »

What's the point? Whether you or I respect their beliefs or not is not going to change the mind of anyone who is devoutly religious. Oh, a guy called cucktard thinks I'm a misogynist? OH WELL
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #187 on: February 05, 2023, 05:38:24 AM »
This is NOT the fucking ‘I’m going to ignore your question and just keep asking you slightly related questions’ thread.

I’ve asked you twice now.

If you want a an actual conversation please answer. If not, I’m done. It’s a shitty fucking game.

Why not both?