Author Topic: psy trance  (Read 296 times)

shpongle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 200
  • love everyOne and tell the truth

6000 sux

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 16
Re: psy trance
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 07:37:26 PM »
lol you started three topics about this shit, no one listens to psytrance bro

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 11:07:09 AM »
The first and only season I trimmed, I was high as fuck from scissor hash and helping with harvest and some Swedish brothers were blasting psytrance from a PA. the community is cool but I can't do the tunes
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

shpongle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • love everyOne and tell the truth
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 10:24:18 PM »
lol you started three topics about this shit, no one listens to psytrance bro

oops. bad laggy internet so i didnt know if it posted or not lol. thanks for catching

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 12:32:03 AM »
I watched that second video and all I could think was fuck imagine the stink coming of em
People say van veing was a poormans goa but now I’m not so sure

Cunts get into that shit in the bush down coast ways and I got a mate that used to dj that shit near Kuranda but yeah I dunno I mean I like getting wasted maybe more than the average punter but fuck a dance party man, cunts wanna talk about reptilians - its this mob
listen to cosmic psychos

bob george

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 01:06:22 AM »
i feel bad adding to the chorus of non-enjoyers shpongle, but whenever i see your name i think of my older brother who was certainly the reason that i started skating and his second love to skateboarding is psytrance. well, it used to be - doofs in australia have ceased to be hippy/psychedelic events and have just become kind of hectic with guns and filthy drugs and a lot of children - he and a lot of his mates used to dj and also write trance, some of them played around the world. i love making music and they would all try to get me to come and add to tracks but they were all the most ignorant 'musicians' in the world and had really bizarre ways of laying out their tracks in ableton. i fucking hate psytrance, but i do love my brother.

it holds a weird place in my heart/life.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice